Confessions

You're Mine

A month has passed since that wedding incident. You and Myungsoo is officially a couple. You no longer live with your step mother and step sister. For the frst time, you feel like the puzzle is almost complete. You are currently living with EunHae. You and Myungsoo would always go out on a date almost everyday. Sometimes, the Infinite members would be a er but you love having them around you. 

You look out of your bedroom window admiring the stars. A small curve formed on your lips while you remembered how Myungsoo asked you to be his girlfriend.

 

Flashback

A week after the wedding, Myungsoo asked you out. You agreed to meet him at the park near your house at 5 pm sharp.

You look at the clock showing that it was only 3:30 pm. you took your time dressing up and fixing your hair. 4:30pm and you are already getting ready to put on your shoes. The park is only 15 minutes walk from EunHae's house, which is also your house.

You reached there around 4:55pm. "Only 5 more minutes left." You whispered as you check the time. You sat the the nearby bench and swing your feet. The weather is perfect. The cool wind is perfect. Not long later, you felt a a pair of hands blocking your eyes. You turned around and saw Myungsoo quickly took out a rose from his coat pocket. 

"you, will you be my girlfriend?" He said while kneeling on the ground in front of you and his ands holding onto the rose waiting for you to accept it. 

You laughed at his cuteness and took the rose from him. "Yes." You said.

He got up and hugged you tightly spinning around not leggting you go. The both of you didn't care if other people saw your actions. There is nothing that could ruin the day. 

 

End of flashback

 

Your thoughts were interrupted when you suddenly remembered the threat your step mother has ever said to you before the wedding. You got worried but you shoved the thoughts aside and tried to get some sleep. 


 

"She thinks she can get away easily. Because of her I couldn't get any more rich. She and that pathetic Myungsoo of hers' needs to pay for this."