Sorry

You're Mine

*At Night*

Your P.O.V

My body is still aching after omma beat me up and shoved me to the wall. She caught me looking out of the window. Oh no! Myungsoo. Did he see what happened to me? Oh no. Nobody at school knows about this. Even Melissa didn't tell her friends about me being tortured at home. This is bad. What should I do.*yaaawn* I think I should just sleep now. Let's just hope he doesn't ask me anything tomorrow. 

 

Myungsoo P.O.V

What happened to _____? I hope she's ok now. I wonder what she's doing right now. I'm going to fetch her to school tomorrow and maybe ask her. Right now, I really need some sleep.

*The next morning*

You were getting ready for school and you didnt know that Myungsoo is waiting for you outside, You added some foundation on your face to hide the bruise. When you went out, you saw Myungsoo standing beside the tree near your house. Confused, you went towards him.

"What are you doing here?"

"To fetch you silly. Let's go"

You were about to question him more when he grabbed your hand and hid behind the tree. At first you didn't know what he was doing, then he pointed at your house. You saw Melissa putting her school shoes on. 

*Why is he hiding from Melissa? I thought they are going out.*

After Melissa was at least a little far away from them to even notice their presence, 

"Why are you hiding from her? Didn't you guys go out yesterday?" 

"Haha! Why? Are you jealous? I was just-"

You let go of the grip and ran away. Myungsoo was chasing you and calling out your name. While running, you didn't notice the car coming towards you. When you heard the horn, you stood there frozen. The next thing you knew, someone pushed you and hugged you. You thought it was Myungsoo, but when you look opposite the road, you saw Myungsoo there standing. 

*If that's Myungsoo, who's this?* 

You look up and saw Lee Joon. 

"Oppa. How did you-" 

Lee Joon suddenly hugged you and telling you not to utter a word.

"Why didn't you see where you're going? What if you got killed? I don't want to lose you again." You felt teardops hitting your shoulder and it was Lee Joon.

Lee Joon was crying for you. Why was he crying for you? He used you. Myungsoo couldn't stand looking at the sight. Yes, he was jealous. He's jealous because he loves you but you're being hugged by other guys even after he confessed to you.

*That's the guy again. What is he doing here and who is he? I need to find out."

"Lee Joon Oppa, let me go. I'm late for school." 

"Can I send you to school? Please."

You look across the road again but Myungsoo wasn't there. You were a bit disappointed that he left without you. 

"Sure." You agreed to let Lee Joon accompany you just because you wanted to ask him somethings. 

While walking, there was an awkward silence so you decided to talk first.

"Oppa, where do you live?"

"I bought the apartment where I used to live."

Your eyes widen.

"Oppa! You mean the place where you used to stay before you.... left.. me?" Your voice got weaker as you tried to finish the sentence.

"_____, about that, I didn't mean to-'

"Oppa, let's not talk about that anymore. Please."

Lee Joon nodded in agreement. To be honest, he never wanted to be reminded of why he left you just for money. 

Now that he lives near you again, he want to fetch you to school and maybe study there. Just to get you back.