Hate

You're Mine

High school.. Not just any high school, Kirin High School. A school in Seoul that not just anyone can get through. Its a school meant for rich students. The only school in Seoul that doesn't give out scholarship. Like other schools, they have their Kingkas, es, "regular" students and of course, NERDS. Although you don't wear big glasses, long skirts, big bags, people often call you a nerd just because you are smarter than three-forth of the students here. You always rank in the top 3. You don't have any friends at school. Everybody hates you. the only reason they hate you is because Melissa is the so called "the most popular girl" in school. Everybody wants to be her friend but in order to do that, they must first hate you. You don't mind the harsh treatments they give you because it's your second year and you're used to it. Wether at home or school. You live a difficult live. You never complained though and nobody knows about they way your step mother and Melissa treated you at home. The kingkas... the one and only group of boys that girls would do anything to be with them. Yes, ANYTHING. Rumours said that some of them had even slept with one of the kingkas and got dumped the very next day. This group of boys are known as Infinite. They may be the hottest but they are also the most arrogant people you've ever met. None of them attract your attention because you see them as snobs. You are very different from other girls. You don't like being noticed by anyone at school. No, you're not anti social.. you're just afraid nobody will like you.

Please comment and subscribe...

I feel sad when no one comments or subscribe my story(ies). :)