Because I still love Lee Joon

You're Mine

Monday came and you were on your way to school. You took a taxi there so that you can avoid seeing Myungsoo along the way. When you stepped out the taxi and went straight to class and put your head down on the table because you couldnt sleep well last night thinking of how to avoid Myungsoo. Not long later, you felt someone sitting beside you. You tried hard not to turn but the person tapped your shoulder. You tried to ignore but the perso kept tapping you. 

"YA! WHAT D-" You shoted and turned around but you saw a girl not Myungsoo. 

"Oh I'm sorry I thought it was someone else. Who are you?" You asked. 

"Sorry for waking you up. Nobody here wants to talk to me. I'm EunHae. I'm a new student." She smiled. 

"Oh. Sorry I'm you." You smiled back. You felt better because finally you found yourself a friend. 

"you, yourreally pretty. Hehe. I'll be sitting at that corner." She showed you and she wasn't seating so far away from you. It was only two seats away. 

"Oh ok." You told her and she went back to her seat. After she left Myungsoo came so you quickly put your head back down. 

"you , wake up. I need to talk to you." He said to you while patting your shoulder. 

*No. I don't want to talk to you. Leave me alone I'm sorry* You thought to yourself. 

"you , wake up!" He raised his voice.

*I'm sorry if I have to do this. I didn't mean it.* You thought

"WHAT?! Leave me alone! I hate you!" You screamed at him. Everyone in class was looking at the both of you. 

"You what?" He questioned you back.

"I hate you! I don't want to talk to you anymore. Leave me alone."

"But yesterday you accepted me. Why-" 

"That was yesterday." You cut him off and left the class. He chased you and grabbed your arm making you turn and was your face was only inches away from his.

"What did your step mother say to you yesterday?" He asked.

"Nothing. What are you talking about?" You tried to look away but he used his hand to make you face him. 

"Tell me! Why are you being like this." 

"I agreed to marry Lee Joon after graduation." You told him.

"WHY?!" 

"BECAUSE I STILL LOVE HIM!" You lied. He let go of you and told you to tell him that you were lying but you couldn't tell him the truth either so you had to lie to him to save him from your evil step mother. He left you and turned around but the both of you were caught by your subject teacher. The both of you wet back to class and was given detention slip for after school.