I love you

You're Mine

The next day you woke up feeling a little drowsy. You rubbed your temple and you were squirming your eyes. You couldn't see properly and when you tried to stand, you fell back on your bed. "Ouch! My head. I don't think I can go to school today"

You went back to bed ignoring your step mother who was knocking on your door threathing to break it down. You were too sick to even be bothered. At last she gave up and left your room cursing and mumbling to herself. 

*At school*

"School is about to start. Where is _____?" Myungsoo walked back and forth making the Infinite members annoyed.

"Will you stop walking here and there. Your making me dizzy." Hoya exclaimed. 

"She might be late or maybe she's already seated in class and not walking back and forth." Sungyeol said sarcasticly.

"Maybe she's not coming." SungJong said. 

*riiiiing riiiiiiing* 

"Babo.. We're gonna be late for class. Let's go." Woohyun said and the other members agreed. Well, everyone except for Myungsoo. Although he followed Infinite back to class, his mind was somewhere else. He would fidgit alot thinking about you not sitting next to him. 

*_______. Where are you? I want to know bout the guy yesterday*

Talking about the guy yesterday, Myungsoo thought alot of negative things that might happen. 

*Since ____ was hugging the guy yesterday, he might ask her to ditch school today and went for a date. Or maybe they're together right now having fun. Urrgh! This is annoying. I'll go to her house after school. But where is her house? I'll have to talk to Melissa then. Damn it*

*After school*

"Myungsoo, let's go my house and play the new game I just bought." DongWoo said. He was happily jumping up and down thinking that Myungsoo might not reject.

"Sorry. I'm not free today. I'll come by next time." 

With that reason, Myungso quickly ran to Melissa's locker hoping to find her there and he was lucky. Melissa was at her locker putting some lip gloss on her lips which Myungsoo find weird. 

*I can do this. I can do this.* 

"Ahem.. Umm Melissa, can we talk for a moment?"

Melissa's jaw just dropped. *OMG! Did he just talk to me? Is he gonna ask me out? OMGOMGOMG!* 

"Sure." Melissa said while holding Myungsoo's shoulder and biting her bottom lips. 

*Ewwww.. Did she just touch me? Ok act cool. I need to stay calm in order to know where _____ lives.*

"Are you free today? I want to ask you out for... umm.. an ice-cream?" Myungsoo said trying to sound calm.

"YES OPPA YES!!" Melissa shouted and jumping up and down hugging Myungsoo. 

"O..k.. let's go"

After eating ice-cream Myungsoo was still thinking on how to say things correctly.

"Umm. Melissa, it's tiring for you to walk home alone. Can I walk home with you?" 

"Ok Oppa." 

*At home*

*Omg. I just woke up? I skipped school. Omma is gonna kill me.*

You were too scared to go down and face the music. Your head was still dizzy and you didn't want to get beaten up in that condition, so you decided to look out the window for fresh air. A few minutes after staring into space, you saw two familiar figures walking towards your house. You tried to get a closer look and was shock to see Melissa and Myungsoo walking together.. HAND IN HAND?!

*So much for saying that you love me. Your just like other guys.*

You continued watching them when you were suprise to see Melissa kissed Myungsoo on the cheecks and said thank you. You felt your heart sink. After Melissa went in the house. Myungsoo coincidently looked up and saw you in your bedroom window. He was about to wave when he saw someone tugging your hair. It wasn't long until he heard screamings. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't intefere so he just stood there dumbfounded. He couldn't bear to hear those screams begging for forgiveness. 

*Was that _____?* Myungsoo asked himself still not believing what he's hearing. At last, the screaming stopped and he saw your step mother looking out of the window with her eyes piercing through his soul with full of hatred. She then closed the window and Myungsoo walked away still confused.