All about you

You're Mine
You used to live a perfect live with your wonderful parents. You were the only child and they cherish you a lot. When you were 14, your perfect live came to an end. Your father caught your mother having an affair and their marriage were not stable. Your father decided to divorce you mother and marry someone else. He dicided to take you along with him for some unknown reason. Since then you lived with your father, step mother and an older step sister,she is older than you by two months . Although your father divorced your mother, you still love and respect him. After a year with your new family, your father's business is getting much more better. This means that your family is getting more rich day by day. You could just ask for them most expensive thing and the next thing you know, it'll be in your hands. Good things always have their ending. Your father passed away due to an accident. All his wealth goes staright to your step mother. After you father's death, your step mother treated you like one of her maids. No, more cruel than a maid. She would beat you up everysingle day and nobody is going to stop her. Your step sister, Melissa, love the way her mother treat you. Even if you did nothing wrong, she would find a way to beat you up. This torture goes on for years even until the both of you are going to second year of high school.