The Kingkas talked to me

You're Mine

[A/N: Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. I didn't know if I add chapters with my phone, it won't have paragraphs. I'm sorry if you had to spoil your eyes to see my story. :( And sorry for the looooooooong intro in the few chapters. I'll stop beating around the bush now. Ouh, and yes, please please please please please comment and subscribe my story. :)]

 

The next period, Maths, have started and your class was introduced with the new teacher. "Class, please greet your new Maths teacher, Miss Baek Eun Hae." Your principle announced to the whole class. The whole class greeted her with a drag. After the long boring introduction, Miss Baek decided to rearrange your seats. This made the whole class complain and whine but you guys still have to do it anyway. Everyone was assigned to sit with their new partners. Melissa is happy because she still got to sit with her best friend, Yong Ju Ri. But everyone was shocked to witness that you had to sit with one of the Kingkas, Myungsoo. Myungsoo, the face of Infinite. The girls in your class were unhappy and started giving you their death stares. 

 

Myungsoo didn't utter a single word. He just did as he was told. You didn't really care because you never liked any of them. The rest of the Infinite had to sit at the other end of the class. You checked the time. You still have an hour till recess and your stuck sitting with Myungsoo. It's not that you hate him to the extend but you felt really uncomfortable with the stares you are getting. You sighed. Suddenly you heard someone talking to you. It was him.. Myungsoo. Myungsoo talked to you. Why is your heart beating so fast? "Not comfortable with the stares? It's ok. Just ignore it." He said. You just nod. You were doing our maths sum when he asked for your help. You did help him and every one was staring. One of the girls even crashed her paper because she was angry. After you finished the last sum, he was about to say thank you when the bell interrupted. The teacher dismissed your class for recess. You waited for nothing and went straight to your locker to keep your textbooks. 

 

While you were walking alone, suddenly you felt someone grabbed your hair and pulled you to the girls toilet. You didn't know who it was but the person suddenly shoved you against the wall. "Who do you think you are flirting with our Myungsoo Oppa?" One of them said. The voice, it sounds familiar. You look up and saw Melissa and her group of friends, Yoona and Hara. "Unnie.." you said as you tried to stand up but Hara kicked you in the stomach. "If you talk or flirt with Oppa again, I will not let you live happily. Arasso?" Melissa warned you and turned around to walk to the door. Before leaving, she gave you another warning. "And you do know what happens if I tell Omma about you." She smirk leaving you alone in the toilet. You had bruises on your forehead and you couldnt walk properly because your stomach hurts so badly. 

You didn't go for your recess so you went straight to class. On your way back to class, you saw Myungsoo. He was.... waving at you? "Oh no! This is bad" you thought to yourself. You were afraid to talk to him or even stand near him so you walked away as fast as you could. "_____! ______! Hold on." He kept calling your name but you didn't turn back. Suddenly, he tapped your shoulder. "Yah! Didn't you hear me calling?" You apologized but when you were about to walk away he said, "Why are you avoiding me? Do you know how many girls would kill just to be in your position? I just wanted to say thanks for helping me that's all." Somehow, you felt a strange feeling in side of you. You just walked away from him and went to your class.

 

 

[A/N: HI EVERYONE! <3 Sorry if this chapter is boring. :( I'm trying my best. Anyway, do comment aits. Love you. ^^]