The Wedding Day

You're Mine

2 Weeks went by so fast. Invited guests are entering the church and chit chatting. You look out from your dressing room and saw everyone happily talking to each other. You look around but there was no sign of Infinite. You checked your phone and the was no message from Myungsoo. In fact, there was no messages at all. You threw your phone across the room leaving it shattered on the floor. 

EunHae came up to you. "Are you ok?" 

"Yeah. Just a little nervous, that's all." You gave her a small smile. 

"It's not too late to stop this." EunHae continued.

"Nobody is going to stop this wedding. Not even me." You assured EunHae.

Suddenly, someone burst into the room and grabbed your wrist. It was your step mother.

"Remember, if you or any of your friends ruin my plan, your precious Myungsoo will get it." She whispered making sure no one else heard her. You nodded and she gave you an evil smile.

 

"You have to walk down the aisle now." EunHae told me. 

I walked down the aisle with EunHae's brother. I look front and saw Lee Joon smiling at me with his most sincere smile. Though it was sincere, you could return his smile instead you look around for Myungsoo. There was still no sign of him. *I guess he's not coming* You thought.

 

Now, your standing beside your soon to be husband. You heard the priest mumbling some words. You couldn't concentrate. Suddenly there was a pin drop silence. Everyone was staring at you. You look at Lee Joon who was also staring at you. "I repeat, do you accept this man as your husband?" The priest raised his voice a little bit.

"I..I." 

"STOP! I OBJECT!!" 

*The voice. It's so familiar. Could it be?* 

You turned around and saw Myungsoo together with the rest of Infinite walking, more like running towards you. "Please, don't marry him. I know you still love me." Myungsoo was now pleading you with his knees on the floor, holding our hand. "Please." You look at Lee Joon was gave a nod and a smile. He was actually trying to ask you to go to Myungsoo.

"It's ok. I shouldn't have forced you to marry me. Go to him before you regret it for the rest of your life." Lee Joon hugged you. You were too afraid to look at your step mother. You could feel her giving you the coldest and most deadly stare. 

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Your step mother yelled. "You! You will pay for this." You step mother started pointing at Myungsoo. She left the church along with the other guests. 

Soon, only you, Myungsoo, Lee Joon and the rest of the Infinite were left in the church. "I'm sorry I took her away from you. Please take care of her. I don't deserve her." Lee Joon gave Myungsoo a brotherly hug.

*I should just let her go* Lee Joon mumbled while walking out the church. 

There was an awkward atmosphere in the church after Lee Joon left. You were just standing there while Myungsoo was fidgeting with his fingers.

"You look beautiful in that dress!" Sunggyu cheered trying to lighten the mood. The other members join in and soon, everyone was laughing including you. 

"I will never let you marry someone else. You are mine. I love you." Myungsoo said and kissed you on the lips. His lips felt so perfect and the both of you deepened the kiss. You didn't know how long you've been kissing since you were almost out of breath but Myungsoo still wouldn't let you go until Sungjong interrupted. 

"Do you mind?" Sungjung said. 

Myungsoo let go of you and the both of you were blushing luike crazy. 

You were all walking out the church to meet EunHae since she texted Hoya asking all of you to go out and have dinner. After you change into normal clothes of course. After you changed, all of you were walking to the bus stop to go to the restaurant. You sat beside Myungsoo and put your head on his shoulder. Nothing else mattered to you anymore. 

"I won't leave you again oppa. I love you. I'm sorry about-" "shh." He interrupted. He kissed you again and this time no one interrupted.... except for the bus. 

"Let's go everyone." With that all of you went up the bus and acted as if nothing happened earlier.

 

After the bus left, there was someone behind the big tree stalking you and the rest. 

"That idiot! He ruined my plan. Now he needs to pay!"