Found out

You're Mine

Your P.O.V

I'm friends with Myungsoo now? I hope no one saw and found out about this. It's bad enough I'm tortured at home. Ok.. I'm almost home. I'm so tired running away from Myungsoo. Why did I even ran? _______ you babo. 

 

As soon as you entered your house, you saw Melissa and your step mother throwing half of your clothes and things on the floor. They were stepping and throwing flour on your stuffs. "Omma! Unnie! What are you doing?" You cried as you pick up your things on the ground. 

"This will yeach you not to mess with me! I told you to stay away from Myungsoo oppa!" Melissa shouted at you while dragging you by your hair. 

"He only wanted to say thanks.. Thats all. I'm sorry."

"Do I look like a fool to you? I saw him holding your hand!" 

"He was only.... I'm sorry unnie. I'll try to stay away from him. I promise."

"TRY?!?! YOU HAVE TO ARASSO?"

That was the last statement she said after slapping your face and left you alone on the cold floor crying. All your favourite things were ruined. 

You were picking your things and were trying to organise them back when you saw an old photo of you and your first love, Lee Joon. 

 

*Flashback*

"Oppa! Why are you leaving me? Oppa! Did I do something wrong? Tell me oppa!"

"I'm sorry. I had to leave you. Your mother told me to stay away from you if I want you to be safe from them. I'm sorry. I love you arasso?"

"Oppa! I rather get tortured everyday than to be alone without you."

*end of flashback*

 

Tears started rolling down your cheeks. You sobbed as you remember the wonderful memories you had while you were still with Joon. Although he left you for your own good, you step mother didnt keep her promise. She tortured you. Your boyfriends left you after being paid by your step mother. You don't believe in love anymore. The guys who you thought loved you, only loved you for your money. One even tried to you but when he failed, he left. You found out that he was told by your step mother to hurt you. 

No. You don't want to fall in love again. You don't want to repeat all your pathetic mistakes. You promise to never fall in love again. 

You continued organising your things and took a rest.