A perfect date.

You're Mine

Today is your 100 day anniversary and you planned to have a date with your lovely boyfriend, Myungsoo. He told you that he had planned everything perfectly. He only told you to get ready by 7 pm and he'll fetch you.

You look at the clock and it's already 5pm. You took a long warm bath and wore a summer pink dress and 2 inched white heels.

You wore a light shade of make up and permed your long hair. By the time you got ready, it was exactly 7. You heard the door bell rang and you quickly grabbed your purse. You opened the door and saw Myungsoo as handsome as ever. You pecked his cheeks and he lead you to his car, opening the door for you. 

"Where are we going oppa?" 

"Just wait and see." He replied with a smile. He was humming while driving and you were really curious. 15 minutes passed just like that and now you've reached your destination. Myungsoo got out from the car and went over to your side to open the door for you. "We're here." He smiled and extend his arm for you.

You got out of the car and couldn't stop smiling at the beautiful park scenery in front of you. The lights were shimmerig and there were roses everywhere. There's a long dining table in front of you filled with lots and lots of food with candles here and there to make it more romantic. The scene was so beautiful that you teared and hugged Myungsoo.

"Thank you for everything. I love you" You said in between the hugs. He walked with you towards the table and pushed the chair for you after you sat. The both of you had the most wonderful candlelight dinner. After the dinner, the both of you walk around the park hand in hand. While walking, you rest your head on his shoulder admiring the beautiful night sky.

 

"you ," He suddenly said..

"Errm?" You replied.

"Will you marry me?"

You stopped walking. You couldn't move. You eyes were fixed into his. 
"you?? Are you ok?"

"I..I.."

"It's ok if you can't answer now. I inderstand." He said with a little bit of dissapointment.

"I DO!! I DO!!" You squeeled and kissed him. He couldn't believe wait you just said but when you kissed him, he came back to his senses and kissed you back. 

"Thank you. Thank you so much." He said. The both of you were sharing jokes and running here and there like kids. You were running away from him because he wanted to splash water at you. 

"You can never catch me!" You screamed while running ahead. Before you could even run faster someone from behind the tree grabbed you and held your mouth with a handkerchief. The handkerchief smelt weird and soon , you passed out. 

 

 

 

 

HELLO!! SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER LATE UPDATE! I'M SO SORRY. ANYWAY, THE POSTER IS MADE BY wanieythopia!! Thank you so much! I love it <3 Have a good Chinese New Year to all the readers out there. Although I don't celebrate it.. ^^ Ang Bao anyone??