Sacrifice 2

You're Mine

In less than an hour, Myungsoo reached the location along with the other Infinite members. But the rest of them were hiding in case. Myungsoo went in alone. 

"youyou?! Where are you?" Myungsoo shouted for you as he walk in the abondoned building.

"Well well well. I see Romeo has arrived." Your step mother chuckled.

"Where is you you !" He kept turning trying to find the owner of the hideous voice.

All of a sudden one of the doors opened and there you were lying down helplessly with blood all over you. 

"While waiting for you, I got bored so I decided to beat her up and teach her a lesson." Your stepmother explained as if it was a good idea. 

Myungsoo quickly ran towards you but when he almost reached you, your stepmother reached out her leg causing Myungsoo to fall. Suddenly, there were 2 guys tying him up.

"Let go of me!" He yelled. Eventhough you were released from the rope when your step mother beat you up, your still too weak to help him.

"Please don't do anything to him. I'll sarcrifice myself just don't hurt him."

"you! What are you talking about? Are you crazy?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Since you ruined the wedding, I'm planning to ruin your live by ending it. I wonder who I shoot kill." The evil witch said while holding the gun ready to pull the trigger.

"Are you crazy?" Myungsoo questioned her.

"Yes! Yes I am! You ruined my chance of being rich! You have to pay the price."

"Aren't you rich enough?" Myungsoo kept questioning her.

While they were busy argueing, no one realised that you were slowly getting up and headin over to Myungsoo to protect him. You were so closed to him.

"You asked to much question!" Your step mother gave up answering and pulled the trigger.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Did you hear that?" Woohyun asked the rest.

"Is that a gun?" Hoya asked.

"Let's go in!" Sunggyu said.

All of the went in. The froze when they saw who was lying on the floor, shot.

"Is that?" Sungyeol couldn't even finish his sentence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

dun dun dun..

Anyway, I'm so so so so so so so sorry that I couldn't update these days. I'm really sorry. I felt so guilty I couldn't concentrate in school. Anyway, the age I put on my profile is not my real page lol. I'm 15 and school is the life out of me. I'm planning to end this story soon and write a new one starring Woohyun and you. ;) The story is already in my head. Sometimes I have a writer's block. I hate having that. -.-! I hope you enjoy the chapters. 

And I wonder who got shot. It might be you or Myungsoo. 

If you think it's you then you might be wrog since I said that you were near Myungsoo. But if you think Myungsoo got shot, then maybe your right. Lol I'm giving hints here. Stay tuned..(?) for the next chapter. :) I love you!