Attempt 9

Fighting Over An Alien

"Taehyung! Let's go!" Jin called out. They were getting ready to go to their practice studio.

"But hyung, Jungkook's sick!" Taehyung argued. "I'll just stay here to take care of him." Taehyung reasoned.

It was true. Jungkook was sick. He caught a cold staying in front of the air conditioner when he was full of sweat. Jin told the younger that he will get a cold doing that, but he didn't listen and look where that got him.

"Huh? When did that happen?" Hoseok asked.

"Just this morning. I saw him shivering and was curled up in his blanket. I felt his temperature and it was abnormally high." Taehyung explained. "Jin hyung, please let me stay." Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook was happy that Taehyung was willing to stay behind and take care of him. It made his insides all tingle up, disgusting as it sounds.

"Fine." Jin sighed in defeat. He knew that he couldn't win over the puppy eyes that the younger possessed. Taehyung widened his eyes in happiness and hugged his hyung tightly.

"Hyung! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" Taehyung cheered.

"Okay! T-Taehyung... Y-you're killing... Me!" Jin grunted as he was being crushed by the younger. Taehyung let go if the hug and looked at Jin sheepishly.

"Hehe, sorry, hyung." Taehyung chuckled nervously.

"Well..." Jin said hesitantly. "Take care here, okay?" Taehyung nodded eagerly. Jin went off with the others.

"Where's Taehyung and Jungkook?" J-Hope asked.

"Well, apparently, Jungkook's caught a cold and Taehyung insisted to stay with him." Jin sighed.

"Well, is Jungkook okay?" Rap Monster asked Jin. They still weren't in such good terms, but as the weeks passed by, they were gradually forgetting about that incident between Taehyung and Jin. They spoke to each other more, muttering a greeting here and then. Rap Monster cared for s even if they were idiots most of the time, according to him. That's what a leader is all about.

"Well, I guess he's resting now." Jin shrugged, still slightly taken aback by the small conversation they have made. Rap Monster nodded and led the way.

"Wait! What if Jungkook does something to my Taehyung?!" Jimin panicked. Yoongi smack him on the head.

"Jimin, we all love Taehyung and of course we'd do everything to get his heart, but I don't think Jungkook would risk it, knowing that he's sick and he might get Taehyung sick as well, he would know that much. Think rationally will you, pabo?" Yoongi scoffed.

"Yah!" Jimin scolded, but he knew his hyung was right, they all did, but he just couldn't shake the thought out of his mind. All throughout the practice, Jimin couldn't think straight.

Meanwhile....

"Hyung, you didn't have to stay just for me." Jungkook argued. "You have to practice, too." Jungkook coughed. Taehyung smiled.

"Kookie! Its fine! You're one of my best friends, you know. I just couldn't leave you all alone, right?" Taehyung smiles brightly. Jungkook was happy that Taehyung wanted to care for him, but "best friend" hit him hard in the heart.

"Thank you, Taehyung hyung." Jungkook smiled. Taehyung clapped his hands together.

"Okay, so let's get you your medicine and a cold towel." Taehyung announced walking out of the room to search for medicine. He looked inside the cupboards and found what he needed. He filled the glass with water and proceeded back to their room.

He sat beside Jungkook on the bed. Jungkook sat up and got the tablet and glass of water from Taehyung. Jungkook washed the tablet down his throat and gave the now, empty glass to Taehyung.

"Okay, lie down and I'll just get you a wet towel." Taehyung instructed. Jungkook nodded and lied down. Taehyung looked for a small bowl and a hand towel, just right for Jungkook. He brought the bowl and towel inside the room and placed it on the small table. Taehyung soaked the towel in the water and squeezed the excess water out. He folded it neatly and put it on Jungkook's forehead.

"Thank you, hyung." Jungkook smiled.

"No problem, Kookie." Taehyung smiled back. "Just call me if you need anything, alright?" Jungkook nodded and made himself comfortable. He also decided to put in earphones to help him sleep.

Taehyung closed the lights and made his way into the living room, sitting comfortably on the couch and the television. He decided to watch another movie and pick one of his favorites, another rom-com. He slipped in a DVD of 27 dresses.

All the while he was throwing his head back and laughing loudly. Good thing Jungkook was listening to music or else he wouldn't be able to sleep at all.

After two hours of watching, the movie finished and Taehyung realized that it was almost lunch and he had to make something for lunch. He knows that his cooking is bad so he just pulled out two cup noodles from the cupboard and boiled some hot water.

Taehyung went to their room to check on Jungkook. He was sleeping soundly, his back faced to Taehyung. Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was already sweating and he knew he had to change Jungkook's clothes.

"Jungkook. Jungkook." Taehyung shook the latter a little in order to wake him up, but he failed. The younger only changed positions, facing him. He knew Jungkook was a heavy sleeper and you couldn't get him to wake up in a single try, plus he noticed that Jungkook was wearing earphones, so of course it would be hard for him to wake him up. He shook his head and took off his earphones.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Wake up!" Taehyung shouted in Jungkook"s ear, making Jungkook sit up straight, startled by the sudden waking up. Jungkook glared at Taehyung and Taehyung just giggled.

"Yah! Hyung, why did you do that?" Jungkook scratched his head as his voice was raspy from his sleep.

"Hehe... To wake you up." Taehyung giggled. Jungkook just sighed and shook his head. Taehyung heard the kettle noise and rushed out of the room to the kitchen. He turned off the stove and poured the hot water into the cup. He closed the lid so it would cook. He walked back to the room and saw Jungkook lying down.

"Yah, Jungkook, I'll help you change your clothes." Taehyung offered. "You're already sweating."

"Uhm... Ahh..." Jungkook stammered. Jungkook didn't realize that Taehyung was already talking off his sweaty shirt, revealing his chiseled chest and washboard abs. Taehyung was stunned by the figure of the younger male. It looked like Jimin's. He was now self-conscious about his figure because he didn't have abs that nice.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook blushed while Taehyung started wiping Jungkook's figure. Taehyung didn't want to show his face to Jungkook since he thought Jungkook might think that what he's blushing over was disgusting, but in Jungkook's eyes it was the complete opposite. The elder was blushing so hard that Jungkook might just ravish him right then and there.

"T-There, all done. I-I'll get y-your shirt." Taehyung stuttered, cursing himself for sounding so nervous. He went over to that dresser and reached for a comfortable T-shirt, handing it to Jungkook. Jungkook hurriedly wore his T-shirt to avoid more awkwardness that might occur between the two.

"I'll just get your noodles." Taehyung said and left the room. Both males let out a deep breath. Taehyung got Jungkook's cup noodles and returned to the room. "Sorry this is all I could make. "Taehyung explained sheepishly. "You know that I'm a bad cook. I might kill you." Taehyung joked. Jungkook laughed and their once awkward atmosphere disappeared.

Taehyung obliged to feed Jungkook, but Jungkook kept on arguing. Of course, Taehyung an with his trademark puppy eyes and pouty lips. Jungkook just chuckled at the latter, making him want to kiss him on those smooth kissable lips.

Jungkook enjoyed being pampered by Taehyung. He never knew that this day couldn't get any better.