Attempt 5

Fighting Over An Alien

V and Suga finally arrived in Daegu, boarding off the train. V's parents insisted they pick them up since they also know the Min's who just lived around the neighborhood. Taehyung's mom said that she and Mrs. Min were quite close. Taehyung never knew that. He could've at least seen Suga once. Or even his mom invite Mrs. Min over.

While waiting over at a sidewalk, a black car shortly arrived, making Taehyung look at it in familiarity. The window rolled down, Taehyung's mom's head popping out.

"Hi Taehyung!!" His mom exclaimed and went out of the car, hugging Taehyung.

"Hi umma!! I missed you!" Taehyung said hugging his mom tightly.

"I missed you too, son!"

Taehyung's father came out from the car and joined in the family group hug. Suga smiled at the happy family in front of him. When they were finally done, Taehyung's parents turned to Suga and Suga bowed in respect.

"Annyeong." Suga greeted.

"Annyeong, Yoongi-ah." Taehyung's mom greeted cheerfully.

"C'mon, let's go, give me your bags." Taehyung's father said as he took the bags of their son and his friend. After placing the bags in the trunk, they went inside the car and drove off.

As they drove down the streets of Daegu, Taehyung marveled at the tall buildings and city lights, missing the sight of his hometown.

They finally pulled up in their neighborhood and Taehyung and Suga both got their bags out.

"Taehyung, we'll put your bags inside, you could go with Yoongi and help him.

"Okay, umma!" Taehyung agreed. "Let's go hyung!" Taehyung said and held Suga's hand making the elder blush. Suga led the way to his house and got there in minutes. Suga lightly knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before hearing shuffling of footsteps. A pretty lady opened the door with a smile like Suga's.

"Hi umma." Suga smiled.

"Yoongi!" His mom cried and flung her arms around his baby boy. "You still look like my old baby boy." She chuckled.

"Umma!" Suga complained. She just chuckled lightly again.

"And this must be Taehyung?" She directed to Taehyung. "He's really adorable!" She cheered and pinched the brown-haired boy. "Suga will he be your new boyfriend?" She asked, turning to her son. Both the red-haired and brown-haired boy blushed from the sudden question.

"Umma!!!" Yoongi cried in embarrassment. Now that his biggest secret has been revealed to the younger, he doesn't know what he will think of him. His co-members know all about him being gay and they accept him the way they are.

"Ah Suga hyung... You're gay?" Taehyung asked, still recovering from the question Suga's mother threw at them.

"Uhhmm..." Suga scratched the back of his neck uneasily as he tried to find the right words to come out of his mouth.

"Don't worry, hyung. I don't find it weird. So its okay." Taehyung chuckled. Suga smiled faintly at the words of the younger. He was happy that the younger didn't judge him for what he is, but then again, they were all after Taehyung, the boy just didn't know it.

"Do you want to have dinner here, Taehyung? You could also bring your parents, I'm a very good friend of your mother." She offered.

"Of course, they'd love to. I'll just go tell them." Taehyung smiled and walked out the door, but before he could leave, Suga stopped him by holding his hand and walking in front of him.

Meanwhile, his mother who was still standing by the door raised up her fists and whispered a "Hwaiting!" as she watched her son go hand in hand with Taehyung.

While Taehyung was behind Suga, he was secretly blushing from the contact with the elder. Honestly, his hyung's touch felt warm and it felt so comfortable. He didn't realize they were in front of his house when Suga snapped in front of him.

"Taehyung? Are you okay?" His hyung asked worriedly he just nodded and thy proceeded inside his house.

"Umma! The Min's have invited us for dinner!" Taehyung yelled and his mom came out of the kitchen.

"Really? That would be great! Honey! Come down, we'll have dinner at the Min's!" Taehyung's mom yelled up from upstairs. Taehyung's dad came rushing down and was ready to go.

As they walked down the block to the Min's, V and Suga loooked like they were having a good time talking and Taehyung's parents noticed that. They smiled. Taehyung was good in relationships. Taehyung got admirers throughout high school. They'd even go to his house just to court him. Well, for guys that is. Girls were a different matter.

At the first day of Taehyung's high school year, he got 5 admirers, four girls and 1 guy who got into all that trouble just to get his address. His parents were shocked that he got a male admirer, but nevertheless called Taehyung down. Taehyung rejected him politely and the guy turned around in disappointment. The next day he got another set of admirers and they just kept on coming. Sad to say he rejected every single one of them. It wasn't easy for Taehyung to fall in love. He was an innocent boy who just focused on his friends, family and studies.

His parents didn't really care about gender, even if it was a little peculiar. They just want that person to cherish him with all they can, love him as much as they can and make him happy is all they ask for.

They finally arrived at the Min's house and were greeted by a happy Mrs. Min.

"So glad you could come!!" She chirped and both mothers hugged each other in delight. They were led to the dining room and marveled at the food Mrs. Min has prepared. They all sat down, Suga and V together at the right side, while V's parents at the the other side, while each of Suga's parents at the other ends of the table. They all ate merrily and chatted as well.

When it was getting late, both parties decided it was time to go home, but then Suga stopped Taehyung, holding his wrist.

"Hyung?" Taehyung looked at his hyung in confusion, but a faint blush was apparent. Suga wasn't gonna let this moment pass since this is the only time he could it.

"Could you sleep here tonight?" Suga asked. Taehyung looked at him dumbfounded, but looked back at his parents asking if he can.

"Anything you want honey." Taehyung's mom smiled.

"Uhm... Okay hyung, let me just get some things over." Taehyung said.

"I'll go with you." Suga offered and Taehyung just nodded. They followed Taehyung's parents out.

After awhile of getting some of Taehyung's stuff, his parents bid him goodbye and they both left, hand in hand. All the two felt while going back to Suga's house was the cold wind seeping through.

Hmm... I haven't been this active... I'd normally fall asleep when I get home. Suga thought.

He didn't think that he would get to hold Taehyung's hand, see him blush and even sleep with him tonight. He'd consider himself very lucky.

They finally arrived in Suga's house was take a shower and go to sleep since its kinda been a long trip here. Taehyung took the shower upstairs while Yoongi got the one downstairs.

After minutes of spending inside the shower, they finally went into Yoongi's room. They both tucked inside Yoongi's single bed. It was pretty small, so they had to squish in and be close to each other. The only thing separating them was Taehyung's humungous teddy bear. Yoongi really wanted to take it out, but he knew Taehyung couldn't sleep without it so he let it pass.

Yoongi hugged Taehyung while trying to sleep. It was like one of those warm hugs that Jimin hyung gives me when I'm sleeping. Taehyung thought. It was true and it was also very much comfortable which helped Taehyung sleep, like Jimin also made Taehyung sleep.

While Yoongi realized that the latter was already asleep, he just marveled at his adorable sleeping face. He wanted to kiss him right then and there, but he knows that the younger will get angry with him so he tries to stop himself. All he could do was kiss the younger's forehead.

"Good night, V." He said and drifted off to sleep.