Attempt 16

Fighting Over An Alien

The members just got home from the fair and V, J-Hope, Jimin and Jungkook were still restless, so they decided to play the zombie game.

 

They also decided to film themselves while playing this game to update the ARMYs about their status.

 

So the four went out into the halls holding a camera for each person. They decided that V will be the 'zombie', because he lost at rock, scissors, paper.

 

They ran into separate halls and let V count.

 

"Kekeke~ Annyeong ARMYs. So we are on vacation and we just got back from a fair today." Jimin greeted with only a whisper.

 

As J-Hope also ran in a separate hall, he also greeted the ARMYs.

 

"Annyeong, ARMYs! We are now playing the zombie game and our 'it' is Bwi!!" J-Hope whisper-shouted excitedly.

 

There was another view of the camera and this time it was Jungkook who was blurred while he was running and laughing. He filmed the hallways and his surroundings.

 

He came upon Jimin on the way and ran together with him. They were giggling and panting from all the running and adrenaline that was happening.

 

Jimin saw someone run from the opposite hallway and he was certain that that was Taehyung so he ran away from Jungkook and went his separate way.

 

Jungkook noticed and also ran faster in order to avoid Taehyung. They were all laughing while filiming as they tried to get away from Taehyung.

 

Taehyung was struggling to find s. Wow they're really great hiders. Taehyung thought.

 

He ran and ran until he bumped J-Hope.

 

"Wahhhh! Got you Hobie!!" Taehyung cheered as he hugged J-Hope to death and they both turned off their cameras. J-Hope sighed in defeat.

 

"Are zombies supposed to hug their victims to death?" J-Hope asked.

 

"Well, what do you suggest I do?" Taehyung asked as he put his hand to his hip.

 

"Kiss me to death." J-Hope smirked. Taehyung flared up with the wild decision. He playfully shoved Jimin.

 

"Yah! S-Stop joking a-around!" Taehyung stuttered.

 

"Or do you want me to kiss you to death instead?" J-Hope suggested mischievously and trapped Taehyung to the wall.

 

"H-Hobi hyung... W-What a-are you doing?" Taehyung stuttered as he shut his eyes tightly. J-Hope was closing in on Taehyung, their faces closer than it was before.

 

"Ehem.... Ehem..." Someone coughed that made Taehyung slightly jump, but J-Hope stood his ground, just turning his head to see his two younger members glaring at him.

 

"Hyung." Jimin said in a stern voice. J-Hope backed away with hands up in the air, but with a kinda victorious smirk. (I can't imagine J-Hope smirking XD)

 

"O-Okay... L-Let's continue the game." Taehyung stuttered. "H-Hobi hyung... Count." Taehyung instructed and J-Hope just nodded.

 

They all ran their separate ways to 'save' their lives.

 

For this round, J-Hope caught Jungkook and the process started all over again with Jungkook catching Jimin in the next round.

 

They had agreed that this will be the last round, since everyone had their turn in being the 'zombie'.

 

They all went to their hiding places and while they were running, Taehyung found a door, most likely to the fire exit and decided to look at the night sky from here.

 

It was one of those other beachy starry nights and as always, he found those things beautiful. 

 

He decided to marvel at the stars above him for awhile before going back to running in the hallways.

 

He was satisfied and turned the door knob, but it wouldn't turn. Taehyung started panicking as he tried to turn the knob unsuccessfully. It was one of those fire exit doors that don't open from the outside.

 

"Help! Help!" He said loud enough and knocked on the door continuously. He his camera and the lighting.

 

"Hi ARMYs... I am currently stuck here and I don't think anyone can hear me. Huhu I'm scared." Taehyung fake cried. He tried shouting 'help' and knocked on the door simultaneously, but it still didn't work.

 

He slided down to the ground, losing a bit of his hope.

 

Meanwhile, the three were still chasing each other down, not having any clue that Taehyung was already trapped.

 

When J-Hope tagged Jimin and Jungkook, they did teamwork and hunted down Taehyung, since he was the last one standing, but still splitting up.

 

They searched for Taehyung everywhere, but they can't find him.

 

Taehyung kept on calling for help and banging on the door, but a few minutes after that, he'll lose a bit if hope and regain it once again, trying. He was already letting out tears as he was afraid of being alone and being in the dark.

 

"Hyung! Where could Taehyung go? I'm really worried." Jungkook said.

 

"Jungkook. I don't know, I'm worried, too, but we just have to keep looking." J-Hope said, trying to encourage his dongsaengs.

 

They tried splitting up again and looked for Taehyung.

 

Taehyung banged on the door again and shouted 'help'. J-Hope, who had a keen ear and was passing by that hallway, heard the noise.

 

"Taehyung?" He shouted back. Taehyung perked up at the sound of someone calling out to him.

 

"Hobi hyung?! Is that you??" Taehyung shouted back.

 

"Taehyung!" J-Hope said and ran towards the noise.

 

"I'm here in the fire exit!" Taehyung announced and J-Hope made his way there. 

 

J-Hope opened the door, making light shine on Taehyung's crying face. Taehyung quickly stood up and hugged J-Hope tightly, starting to cry again.

 

"Hyung. You really are my hope."

 

------------------

Hellooooooo!!! Okay so it was kinda short, but I was kinda satisfied since it showed more of Vhope, yay! I really hope you liked it! Bye~

 

Sydney (。・ω・。)