Attempt 8

Fighting Over An Alien

It's been three days after the almost-kissing incident between. Taehyung and Jin. Taehyung tried his best not to be awkward with his hyung, Jin acted like it was nothing and Rap Monster wasn't talking much to Jin, due to the scene he witnessed. The members kinda noticed the bad blood between their co-members. The other members tried to think of why its happening.

"Hey is there something wrong? I couldn't take this awkward silence. Its killing me." Yoongi interrupted. The other members were thankful for Yoongi who was straightforward and asked the two what was going on.

"Nothing's wrong." Namjoon said, his eyes on his food.

"I'm not stupid Namjoon, of course there's something wrong. If you just tell us what the happened then we'll be able to help you guys." Yoongi huffed. Namjoon suddenly stood up, startling the members.

"I'm done eating. Thanks for the meal." He lazily said and banged the door to his room.

"Seriously what the hell is going on between you two?" Yoongi asked Jin who also stood up from the table and left without another word, also slamming the door to his room. Taehyung bit his lip. Why is this happening?

"Aish!" Yoongi cursed. "Stubborn s."

"Hyung calm down." Jungkook stated.

"What the hell is happening with the two?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know, but they better find a way to fix it." Yoongi sighed exasperatedly.

The others finished breakfast and washed their own plates. They went to their respective rooms. J-Hope and Suga tried talking to their co-members to tell them what was going on between them, but they spilled nothing, much to their dismay.

On the other side, Taehyung was listening to music in his phone while Jimin clinged to him and inhaled the younger's scent. He smells like Vanilla. Jungkook witnessing another sweet scene from the two became infuriated and just busied himself with his laptop and some tunes.

While clinging onto Taehyung, Jimin got his phone and took a selca of him and Taehyung and decided to update their twitter. He smiled at the picture he took and decided to make it his lock screen.

"Cute." He whispered to himself. He went back to hugging Taehyung and enjoying his warmth.

Jungkook who was busying himself with his laptop was curious and searched gay . He was just utterly curious as to type something like that.

He was stunned when he watched some videos. He found it arousing and he could feel getting hard. . He internally cursed. He quickly exited the tab to calm himself down a little. Unfortunately, it didn't work and he didn't have any choice, but to . He ran outside the room, slamming the door behind him and went to the bathroom.

Taehyung was startled and looked at the just slammed door. He looked around and saw Jungkook wasn't there.

"Where did Jungkook go?" He asked Jimin, taking off one earphone to hear Jimin. He just shrugged. "Jimin, can I ask you something?"

"You just did." He joked. I pouted and he just pinched my cheek. "Go ahead."

"Uhm... Why do you like hugging me so much?" Taehyung asked which made Jimin look at him fully.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, not that I'm complaining, I just wanna ask why."

"Hmmm.... Well..." Jimin tapped his chin. "Because I love you." Jimin confessed. He wasn't afraid to tell Taehyung his true feelings, but maybe he'll play this one off as a joke. Taehyung blushed crimson. His hyung's answer made his heart skip a beat.

"W-what do y-you mean, hyung?" Taehyung stuttered.

"I was just kidding, Taehyung." Jimin laughed. He liked seeing the younger blush like that. It makes him go crazy because the younger looked so adorable.

"Oh." Taehyung pouted. Its as if he was disappointed that the elder was joking.

"Are you... Disappointed?" Jimin hopefully asked.

"W-what? N-no hyung." Taehyung stuttered. It was Jimin's turn to be disappointed. Taehyung leaned back on Jimin, lying down on his chest, while he played games.

Jungkook finally came in, relieved that he got off. He was met with another sickening sweet scene from the VMin couple.

When will I ever get my time with Taehyung? Jungkook thought and grunted. He continued to busy himself with his laptop again.