Attempt 27: Final

Fighting Over An Alien

Hey guys.... Really weird having an author's note in the start, but its to notify that this is the last attempt for the story. So sorry that it's very sudden. And its late O.O *worst author ever gosh*

 

MAY CONTAIN SELF-HARMING... I REPEAT.... MAY CONTAIN SELF-HARMING... MAY. MIGHT. SO PRECAUTIONARY TRIGGER WARNING FOR Y'ALL.

 

-------------

 

"So how will we find, Taehyung?" Jin asked as they were now outside their dormitories.

 

"Go to Daegu." Suga simply answered. "Because he did say in his letter that he went back home."

 

"Right, right." Jin nodded. "But do you know exactly where his house is?"

 

"Did you forget that Taehyung and I went to Daegu together?" Suga rolled his eyes.

 

"So?"

 

"Yes I know where his house is."

 

"Okay, its settled then. A train to Daegu it is." Namjoon said and the boys walked to the train station, buying tickets to Daegu.

 

Of course, the inevitable happened. Fangirls swarmed them in the train station and took pictures to them. After taking a picture, a girl asked Jimin question.

 

"Jimin oppa." The girl called out.

 

"Yes?" Jimin smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes, which is very unusual for him and his fans.

 

"Jimin oppa, why are you sad?" 

 

"Huh? I'm not sad." He forced his smile to grow bigger, but he just can't do it.

 

"Your smile doesn't reach your eyes." The girl said sadly. "And why isn't Taehyung oppa here?"

 

Jimin's heart started to clench at the sound of Taehyung's name. He suddenly started tearing and the girl was shocked.

 

"Oppa, why are you crying??"

 

Jimim wiped up his tears, "Its nothing, its nothing. Uhm, we have to get going. I guess I'll see you soon. Bye." Jimin tried to smile again, but it just hurt really, so he stopped trying.

 

"Oppa, I hope you'll feel better soon." The girl said and muttered a goodbye as she walked away.

 

The boys got on their train towards Daegu now and awaited the three-hour long trip that's headed for them.

 

I would say three hours for a train ride will be a bit boring. It isn't really that long, but you have nothing to do the whole time. Unless you brought a book, listen to music, read fanfiction and whatnot. Yoongi was grateful because as usual he'd sleep the whole time. Jungkook just stared out the window thinking about Taehyung. All that's been running in his mind is Taehyung. Honestly, isn't the Taehyung in his head tired of running? Twenty four seven, Taehyung is always in his head, even in sleep.

 

"Yo, Kookie. Watcha thinkin' about?" Namjoon asked, nudging Jungkook to snap him into reality.

 

"Oh... You know what I'm thinking about." Jungkook shrugged as if it was nothing. Namjoon just hummed as a reply and turned to look at Jin who was sitting across of him, sleeping on Jimin's shoulder while Jimin also looked dazed and was looking outside the window.

 

Namjoon thought that these two are the ones who show their love more for Taehyung. I guess those four boys like Taehyung all in the same way. No one's love for Taehyung is greater than the other's. They're just simply equal. Its just that even though Hoseok and Suga love Taehyung just as much as Jimin and Jungkook does, they don't show much actions unlike Jimin and Jungkook.

 

"Hey, Jungkook... Wanna change with Jin?" Namjoon asked.

 

"Why, hyung?" Jungkook asked, his eyebrows knitted in confusion, then his eyes lit up in realization and was about to tease Naamjoon like hell. "Oh, I see."

 

Namjoon didn't blush, but he just smiled goofily.

 

"Okay, then." Jungkook said, motioning to stand up. Namjoon nodded and stood up, giving him way. Jungkook woke up Jin which stirred from his sleep and glared at Jungkook for ruining his sleep. He leant down and whispered something to Jin which made him blush and walk over to the other side of the train, which is beside Namjoon, who was still standing there. He sat down next to the window and was looking at Namjoon expectantly. Namjoon sat down and Jin immediately placed his head on Namjoon's shoulder and slept. Namjoon smiled and gently rested his head on Jin's.

 

Jimin and Jungkook internally awed at the scene, but then kept quiet. Both were awkwardly quiet because they just had a fight a few hours ago. It was always like this when the two boys had a fight.

 

"So... Do you miss him?" Jimin suddenly asked.

 

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do." Jungkook rolled his eyes. Jimin jutt chuckled a bit, knowing that it was really stupid of him to ask that question because everyone misses him. He just wanted to lift up the awkward air, but it seems like it didn't even move a bit.

 

"So... Did you really mean what you said?" Jimin asked again. He was in desperate need of lifting up the awkward air between them.

 

"Said what?" Jungkook asked, confusion obviously written across his face.

 

"That you're willing to share Taehyung with us."

 

"As long as he doesn't leave, I'm willing."

 

"But aren't we selfish to keep him here when he's not even happy staying with us?"

 

Now that suddenly got Jungkook thinking. If Taehyung stayed with them, would he be happy? Would his burdens be lifted up if he continued staying with the boys?

 

"Well, if he isn't happy, then I won't force him." Jungkook answered mindlessly. Taehyung's happiness is better than his own. He's willing to sacrifice Taehyung if it makes him happy, but then Taehyung's departure isn't definite. So they'll do their best to get Taehyung back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Right now, Taehyung was moping inside his room. He just wanted to disappear from this world. He doesn't know how to handle his feelings. His eyes are bloodshot from all the crying and the sleepless night that has been bestowed upon him from all the thoughts and regrets flowing through his mind.

 

"Taehyung, honey, please come down and eat. I'm worried about you." Taehyung's mother knocked on Taehyung's door as it was time for breakfast.

 

"No thanks, mom. I'm alright." He lied and just sulked in his bed more. He was torturing himself more by listening to their songs. Such a masochist. Taehyung thought of himself as he just looked up at the ceiling whereas the light from the window was shining through his room, the only light lit in it anyways.

 

He was regretting everything. He shouldn't've left. He's been regretting everything lately and its stupid because he's done the stupid thing of leaving already. Its useless. Its as if he never wants to show his face to the boys anymore from so much shame. He thinks that they think of him as weak because he ran away from his problems. He knows he's useless.

 

But then he doesn't know that they care for him more than anything else in the world, which makes it crazy enough.

 

Taehyung's overreacting, but he doesn't know that because what fills his mind are the suicidal thoughts, the other thoughts that were running in his mind other than regretting. He thinks he's useless. Also another thing running around his head.

 

Maybe he should just end it all today.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Finally, the boys arrived at Daegu at about after lunch, since the train had some problem, which took time to fix, but got back in track and they hurriedly got out of the train, stumbling in the process, having to push through people, but politely. They heard some screams, probably just some fangirls, but they ignored it. For now, they have to find Taehyung.

 

"Suga, lead the way." Jin said as they continued running and following Suga.

 

"I'm on it."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was already lunch and Taehyung still didn't go out when his mother came. It was the perfect time to do his little plan. He feels weak, but then he has no fear in executing it at the same time.

 

Taehyung walked to one of his drawers and found his old cutter lying there, the blade covered in rust. This will do.

 

Taehyung walked to the bathroom and washed his face before looking at himself one more time. He looked at himself one more time and cringed because of how he was. How he was really weak and how weaklings should be put to death. 

 

He held the blade up and examined it. He lowered it down to a vital point. He was going to do it. He was actually going to end his life. And no one could stop him. His hands were shaking and he was almost going to slash at his skin when,

 

"Taehyung open this door right now!" Jin suddenly shouted from the other side.

 

"No! I'm gonna end my life and that's final!" Taehyung cried. He was actually crying now. The blade was still pressed to his skin, but not moving it to cut it.

 

"Oh no you don't." Jin said. "Namjoon, if you please." Jin made way as Namjoom nodded. Namjoon backed away from the door and charged at it, completely opening the door. It literally flew from its hinges.

 

"No!" Taehyung cried and was about to close the door, but then Hoseok charged in it before he could. Hoseok looked stern, the smile from his face has disappeared and all he did was hug Taehyung, making him drop the cutter. Hoseok hugged Taehyung like his life depended on him and vice versa. And it actually did. All the other guys rushed to them and saw Taehyung have a complete breakdown.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(One year later)

 

"Taehyung~" Suga cooed into his ear. "Wake up."

 

Taehyung stirred in his sleep and rubbed his eyes as he faced Suga. Taehyung gave a small smile and cuddled with Suga.

 

"Why are you up already? I always wake up earlier than you." Taehyung teased. Everyone knows Suga sleeps all the time.

 

"Well, because its a special day today." Suga smiled goofily.

 

"Tell me. What day is it?" Taehyung smiled into Suga's chest, knowing exactly what day it is today.

 

"Your birthday, silly." Suga tapped his nose. "And our anniversary."

 

"Don't forget Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok." Taehyung chuckled. Suga rolled his eyes. Yes its freaking unbelievable that he's sharing their anniversary with three other guys. Again, unbelievable. I mean to Suga that is, to me its a different kind of story. Meaning they all cute af.

 

"Please don't remind me." Suga groaned.

 

"That's alright, hyung. I love all of you equally." Taehyung smiled, now looking at Suga.

 

"Ehh~ Why do you still call me, hyung?" Suga whined and pouted. "I told you to call me 'Jagiya', Jagiya." Suga winked. Taehyung slapped his chest lightly and blushed furiously.

 

"Eyyo ladies and gentlemen!" Hoseok sang, destroying, I repeat destroying the two's sweet moment. Suga literally wanted to choke Hoseok then and there. After Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook walked inside.

 

"Happy birthday, Jagiya!" They all said in unison. "And Happy Anniversary."

 

Suga just rolled his eyes. Taehyung was amazed and smiled like a little puppy.

 

"Jesus Christ, Taehyung don't do that. You never know what I'll be able to do to you." Jimin winked suggestively. Taehyung blused madly and hid his face in his hands from all the embarrassment.

 

"I'm gonna ing kill you, jamless shorty." Suga growled.

 

"You can't. Technically, we're all Taehyung's and Taehyung's all ours. Equality hyung, have you ever heard of it?" Jimin retorted. Suga just clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

 

"Don't cover your beautiful face, Jagiya." Jungkook said as he leaned forward to Taehyung, taking his hands off of Taehyung's face.

 

"Ahhh! You guys are making me blush so much." Taehyung admitted innocently.

 

"Of course, that's what we're here for. And plus, its cute seeing you blush." Hoseok winked.

 

"Okay now you all get it!" Suga shouted.

 

"Oi! You four don't be so loud! We're trying to sleep here!" Jin shouted from the other room where he and Rap Monster were sleeping peacefully, until those four troublesome boys started bickering once again. "I don't know how Taehyung can stand the four of them. Really." Jin shook his head as he rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder. He always loved doing that.

 

"Well, I guess its Taehyung. He has his weird ways. He can cope with those four." Namjoon smiled. "Well you've only got one here." Namjoon winked. Jin chuckled and pushed his face.

 

"Shut up."

 

Back to Taehyung. He watched the four bicker while he tuned them out for a bit. He thought that its also been a year after that incident happened. He doesn't remember why he wanted to do that in the first place, but he's glad he didn't do it because he would've missed a lot. He loved these four idiots so much.

 

He stood up and went in the middle of their fighting, "Yah! Stop now, okay?? You're all my Jagiyas, okay? All equal, that's why stop fighting now, okay?"

 

They were going to say something, but Taehyung beat them to it, by placing a kiss on each one's lips, making the four dazed, as if not yet used to Taehyung kissing them.

 

"Now I'll treat you all to ice cream!" Taehyung smiled sweetly and pulled the four out of their room.

 

 

 

The End.

 

------------------

Hey guys!! So obviously that's the ending. I was supposed to make Taehyung die. I mean for a different ending, but I think they all deserve their happy endings! I'm not really a fan of bad endings, but I MIGHT post an alternate ending to this. I hope you liked it and I'm sorry for the sudden ending! Thanks! 'Til next time! Bye~~~~

 

Sydney (๏ᆺ๏υ)