Attempt 25

Fighting Over An Alien

THIRD PERSON'S POV 

 

Taehyung walked out of the room once again. He hated feeling like this. He felt like some trophy and he doesn't like it.

 

I like them, but I don't like how they make me feel. It just hurts that way. Taehyung thought. He was walking down to the park again, the only place he could take his mind off things. Where he doesn't have to think about anything else, but to relax.

 

Why did I have to get tangled up in this stupid mess? If I just wasn't so vulnerable then this wouldn't've happened. If only I knew what to do.

 

Why is this so difficult?

 

He started to cry again. He never asked for this. He can't handle things like this.

 

Meanwhile, Jin tried to look for Taehyung. He knows he told Jungkook to let him be, but then he thinks he can at least comfort Taehyung and he was the most mature out of all members so it's just right for him to talk to Taehyung.

 

Firstly, he proceeded to the park because that's the place where Taehyung would most likely go and he was right when popped Taehyung moping on one of the benches.

 

"Taehyung." He muttered when he was closer to Taehyung and it got Taehyung's attention.

 

"H-Hyung..." He trailed off. Honestly, even though he didn't kiss Jin, he was uncomfortable around him.

 

"May I sit down?" Jin asked, being the polite person he was. Taehyung was hesitant, but he nodded, which Jin was thankful for. They sat there in some silence when Jin decided to speak. "So what's up?" He blurted. He internally groaned at himself because he knows that he could do better.

 

"The sky."

 

"I know Taehyung you're upset. I mean I think you have all the right to be upset..." Jin answered unsurely.

 

"But hyung, I somehow feel like I shouldn't be upset. I mean it was my fault for being so vulnerable. I shouldn't have let them kiss me. I'm just trouble for the whole group." He sighed in frustration. He brought his hands to his face, burying it there. I just caressed his back.

 

"No, Taehyung. You aren't trouble. Maybe this situation is trouble, but then we'll always get past the troubles in our life. Or what's easier is you just pick someone." Jin suggested.

 

"But I don't know who to choose. They make me feel different things and its confusing me." He sniffed.

 

Jin just brought him to a hug. Jin could understand. If he were in Taehyung's situation, what would it feel like to have four boys fall in love with you and they make you feel all different things. It would be really hard to choose. Taehyung just cried in the elder's arms.

 

"Hyung. I don't know what to do. This is getting out of hand." He muffled in the elder's clothes. "This is the first time I've  ever been in this situation. I have never been in a relationship before, so its harder." Jin was a little bit shocked because Taehyung never really had a relationship with anyone before and it really looks impossible with Taehyung's looks and personality.

 

"Is that so?" Jin said thoughtfully. "Well, I know its getting out of hand, but then I don't blame you, somehow." Jin shrugged.

 

Taehyung and Jin just stayed there, thinking of every solution that they could think of to solve this problem. Suddenly, a thought popped up in Taehyung's head, but he didn't tell Jin.

 

"Hyung. I think we should get going now." Taehyung suggested.

 

"Are you sure you wanna go back now?" Jin asked. Taehyung just nodded and they walked back to the dormitories.

 

When they got back to the dorms, everyone was quiet and Jin gestured for Namjoon to go to his room to talk about it. They just had to make a solution for this problem to stop.

 

Meanwhile, Taehyung went straight to his room, not really wanting to talk to any of them.

 

"Should I? Should I really do this?" Taehyung mumbled to himself.

 

"Do what, hyung?" He was startled when he heard Jungkook's voice. Jungkook sat up and looked at Taehyung in the dark.

 

"Ah, nothing, Jungkook.... I'm sorry if I disturbed your sleep." Taehyung apologized. Jungkook just looked at Taehyung suspiciously. He knew Taehyung was going to do something and he has to keep a good eye on him.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

During dinner time, they all ate in silence. They hated it and they just the TV to avoid it. Jimin and Hoseok wanted to say sorry to Taehyung because they really felt bad. They didn't mean to hurt Taehyung by saying he's a trophy. They didn't say he's a trophy, but it sure sounded like that so they were gonna do it later.

 

~~~~~~~

 

"Taehyung....Wait..." Jimin said as soon as Taehyung got out of the bathroom.

 

Taehyung was a bit startled when Jimin just pooped out of nowhere. "Wh-what is it, hyung?"

 

"I'm sorry, Taehyung." Jimin apologized sincerely. He didn't know if he said it sincerely enough, but inside he really did.

 

"I-It's okay, hyung." Taehyung nodded as he walked away, but Jimin grabbed his wrist which made the younger flinch.

 

"I'm really really really sorry, Tae." Jimin said sadly.

 

"I know, hyung. It's okay now." Taehyung reassured with a small smile, although only halfheartedly. Although Jimin didn't believe him, he just let him go because he could feel Taehyung getting uncomfortable with him.

 

On the way back to his room, Hoseok bumped into him.

 

"Tae, I'm sorry." Hoseok said.

 

"Its alright, hyung." Taehyung said. All he wanted was to get back to his room. Hoseok just let him go and Taehyung rushed to his room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Its time. Taehyung thought. He grabbed his bags and left the letter he had made beside Jimin. He slowly creeped out of their room and closed it slowly.

 

He knows running away from his problems won't make it better, but somehow running away from them gives him a bit of relief.

 

He was already walking along the halls of their dormitories, when he was stopped.

 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook said as he grabbed Taehyung's wrist. Taehyung, once again, has been startled.

 

"Nothing.... Just going for a... A walk?" He said unsurely.

 

"Going on a walk with all of your belongings? Bull." Jungkook snapped. "Why do you have to go?"

 

"Jungkook you won't understand." Taehyung shook his head.

 

"Then make me understand." Jungkook said trying to keep calm.

 

"I know running away from my problems would make things worse, but out yourself in my shoes. It's hard to pick from the four of you. I never knew this would happen to me. I shouldn't have taken it further with any of you. I should have just rejected, but no. I didn't do that and I just made things worse for this group. Its best I leave." Taehyung explained.

 

"Then why don't you just choose me and stay. Haven't I made you fall enough for me?" Jungkook said desperately. He didn't want Taehyung to go and he knew the others don't want Taehyung to go as well.

 

"Its not that Jungkook.... Its just that all four of you made me fall enough and it's hard. Its so ing hard." Taehyung said. He was keeping in all his emotions. "Jungkook it would be for the best if I actually left." Jungkook shook his head and just pulled Taehyung into a hug. He doesn't know  when he'll he able to hug Taehyung again if he left.

 

"Hyung. I really like you. No one has ever made me feel this way. Ever. Only you have and I don't know if I'm ready to let go of you." Jungkook said, tears already starting to form.

 

"Jungkook I like you, too, but I like the other three as much as I like you and I don't know how that will work out." Taehyung tried to soothe Jungkook

 

"Then, just pick all of us. I don't care if I have to share, just please stay." Jungkook cried. He was so desperate he'd do anything for Taehyung to stay.

 

"It's easier said than done." Taehyung sighed. "Look, I'm sorry Jungkook, but I have to go. I'll be late for my train." Taehyung said. He didn't want to go, but it really is for the best. At this point, Jungkook can't do anything, but let him go. Taehyung didn't like seeing Jungkook cry because it also wanted to make him cry, but he had to be strong.

 

"I might see you again. Who knows?" Taehyung gave a sad smile. He kissed Jungkook's forehead and gave him a small kiss on his lips. Jungkook cherished the moment because this might be the last time Taehyung will kiss him.

 

"Goodbye, Jungkook." Taehyung said as he just walked away from him.

 

Jungkook couldn't help, but break down in the middle of the hall. Why did he have to go?

 

While Taehyung was in the elevator, he started to cry. This isn't easy to do, but it's for the best.

 

---------------

Okay, that was long and too dramatic for my liking jfc. Okay so idk, but I'm still contemplating on that bad ending... I'm not sure.... But hey sorry for the late update, I literally lost all inspiration to write and that's bad. Ugh. Hope you liked the chapter. Bye~

 

Sydney (。・ω・。)