Attempt 18

Fighting Over An Alien

BTS had finished shooting their Danger MV and had finally released it. A few days after, they searched up their views and it was already reaching five million views and more than one million likes, which calls for a celebration. (A/n: sorry I know this isn't accurate, but I had just become a fan during the Danger era so I wasn't so sure :()

 

"Okay everyone, so your Danger MV has already reached about five million views for a couple of days and that's a sign of your fanbase growing. Good work everyone. Today, I'll be treating you guys out for dinner." Manager hyung informed. Everyone cheered as they were excited for the dinner. "Okay, now dress up and we'll leave at seven, which leaves you twenty minutes to prepare." The boys nodded and bowed to their manager who was already leaving the room.

 

It took about fifteen to twenty minutes for the boys to shower and dress up. They ended up leaving at exactly seven.

 

The van drove a little big far from their dorm, but when they got there, they stopped in front of a prestigious restaurant which made them stare at it in awe. They excitedly departed from the van and almost, I repeat almost, ran to the restaurant if they weren't scolded by the manager. Its as if they never eaten in a prestigious restaurant, which was they have already.

 

"Boys, its not as if you only saw a restaurant like this now. Behave yourselves." The manager rolled his eyes.

 

"Sorry, hyung." They apologies sheepishly.

 

They were waited on immediately since they were obviously kpop idols.

 

"Ah, right this way, sir!" The girl said nervously and at the same time excited as since she's a fan. She led them to a private room with a really long table. 

 

They started fighting about who'll sit beside V and while the girl was standing there, witnessing their little fights about who'll get to sit with who, she was like: Omo omo omo!! They're fighting over my main bias, BWI!! Wahhhh I ship him with everyone so much! So ing cuuuuutttteeee!!  

 

In the end the maknae line got to sit together, particularly with V in the middle."Here you go. May I take your orders?" She smiled brightly. They started looking at the menus laid out on the table for them and stated out their orders one by one. "Is that all?" She asked. They nodded and she stated their orders once again to confirm it and they said their 'thank you's. 

 

"Uhm...  If you guys don't mind.... I just wanted to say you guys are so cool! I love you guys! Please can I have your autographs?" She asked. They obliged and she passed around a piece of paper to everyone. Everyone took their time leaving small letters and making it really nice. They handed the paper back to her and she held it close to her chest, trying not to have a fangirl attack.

 

"And V oppa can I please have a hug?" She asked nervously. Taehyung smiled and stood up, walking to the girl. He hugged her tightly and the girl could like die happily right now. She can't handle the feels now. (A/n: literally me AF if ever Taehyung hugs me XD) She could feel some of their eyes narrowing at her because of jealousy and she could feel the tension, and strangely enough the manager can feel it, too, but she fangirls about it because she was like: OMF! THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS!! OBVIOUSLY THEY LIKE HIM!! WAHHHH I CAN'T BREATHE IS GOING DOWN!!  (a/n: that would be me as well, if ever this shiz happens in real life XD)

 

Taehyung releases her from the hug and she mutters a thank you, leaving the private room.

 

As Taehyung sits back down in his seat, Jimin grabs his hand and holds it to tightly. Obviously, Taehyung felt the warmth and tightness of Jimin's grip.

 

"Jimin are you fine?" Taehyung asked worriedly because he wasn't really sure what was going on with the elder.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine, Taehyung. Just cold, that's all." Jimin smiled sweetly. "Hold my hand for a bit?"

 

Taehyung smiled back and held Jimin's hand as tight as Jimin's grip from awhile ago. Jimin's smile grew from the reciprocation.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yah!! We're having a drinking party tonight!" Namjoon announced as they got back from their fancy dinner. The manager was fine with them staying up all night if they wanted, but he didn't know there was an after party. What a shame he wasn't invited. "Jin and Yoongi hyung can you please buy the drinks?" Namjoon pleaded, trying to squeeze in some aegyo in there.

 

"Sure." -Yoongi

 

"No." -Jin

 

Now Namjoon was confused, but he still tried pleading until Jin sighed and just nodded. "Yes! Thank you, hyung! I love you so much." Namjoon grinned and man hugged Jin, which Jin returned awkwardly.

 

Yoongi and Jin got their wallets on the way out and the remaining of them waited for their hyungs to come back.

 

"I'll be going out. I'm underage, I can't drink for no ." Jungkook said.

 

"Awww... That's sad, Kookie. But just you wait when you're older! We'll have lots of drinking parties together!" J-Hope said, slinging an arm around Jungkook's shoulders.

 

"Sure, hyung." Jungkook just nodded. "I'll be off." Jungkook waved and took the his key, leaving the other four behind.

 

"Let's just watch TV." Taehyung suggested, reaching for the remote across the table. He changed through channels and just stayed on Animax, watching a bunch of Anime. "Ooohhh!! Faiytail!" He cooed as he got interested with the episode. (A/n: idek what they show on Animax anymore) the other members watched along with Taehyung and on cue, Yoongi and Jin arrived.

 

"Wow, that was fast, hyung." Rap Mon said.

 

"Well, what do you want to happen? You want us to be slow?" Suga retorted. Rap Mon just rolled his eyes. They both settled the plastic with bottles down on the table and they at least bought three bottles of soju.

 

"Where's Jungkook?" Jin asked as he looked around the dorm for Jungkook.

 

"Well, he said he wanted to go out since he was underage and can't drink." Hoseok filled in.

 

"Oh right."

 

Jimin got some shot glasses in the cupboard and placed six of them on the table.

 

"Who wants to go first?" Namjoon grinned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

An hour or so passed and BTS minus Jungkook was pretty much drunk by this point, from how Namjoon and Jin were making out on the couch, unconsciously, of course, Suga was passed out on the floor, Hoseok and Taehyung were giggling and dancing to the music, while Jimin was just quietly observing Taehyung, he wasn't that drunk not like his co-members. He could actually hold his alcohol pretty well.

 

Why am I so infatuated with you, Taehyung? Jimin thought to himself. He put down his glass of soju on the table and walked over to  Taehyung, pulling him away from the dancing Hoseok.

 

"Yah! Jimin, what're you doing?! I'm still dancing with, Taehyung?!" Hoseok said, his voice slurred.

 

"Whatever, Hyung." Jimin rolled his eyes as he dragged Taehyung to a more secluded place. He trapped Taehyung onto a wall, his arms at both Taehyung's sides. Taehyung was giggling and mumbling gibberish.

 

"Jimin... What are you doing?" He giggled and hiccupped at the same time.

 

"Taehyung...." Jimin whispered to Taehyung's ear. Taehyung giggled again and pushed Jimin away.

 

"Yah, Jiminnie! It tickles!"

 

"Taehyung... I have to tell you something." Jimin whispered.

 

"I have to tell you something, too, Jiminnie." Taehyung whispered back, almost seductively. Taehyung grabbed Jimin's wrist and pulled him into their room. Taehyung sat on the bed then soon lied down. Jimin hovered on top of Taehyung and Taehyung just giggled again.

 

"What were you going to tell me, Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

 

"Closer." Taehyung whispered. Jimin obeyed and moved closer. 

 

"Closer."

 

"Closer."

 

"Closer."

 

Until their faces were just inches apart, lips closely touching.

 

"What is it, Taehyung?" Jimin whispered once again, his hot breath touching Taehyung's cheek lightly. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck. Jimin was so sure. He closed his eyes and was going to lean in for a kiss, but was stopped when he heard snoring. He immediately opened his eyes and saw the disappointing, but adorable sight of Taehyung's sleeping face. Disappointing because he thought they would finally kiss and adorable because.... Well, we don't need an explanation for that do we? He wanted to kiss Taehyung's lips so badly, but he didn't want to kiss him like it was nothing, like not knowing that your first kiss had already been stolen. He wants Taehyung's first kiss to be memorable, not not knowing he already had his first kiss when he was asleep, either with him or not.

 

He just sighed and kissed Taehyung's forehead, "Good night, Taehyungie." And just laid beside Taehyung, hugging him while he drifted off to sleep.

 

---------------------

Helloooooo!! So finally updated!! Haha and I don't know how this tease worked out... If it was okay for you or lame.... But.... DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED THEM TO KISS?? like I'm sorry coz I'm a big vmin shipper.... Obviously, but I want to take other ships into consideration, not that I'm saying they're not my ships, but I ship each other with everyone so yeah... Like I just want Taehyung to kiss someone who's unexpected??... So yeah... Hope you liked this chapter tho! I dedicate this to Andee one of my best friends hehe, we were talking about being drunk and whatnot and I suddenly thought of this idea hahaha... Well, bye~

 

Sydney (。・ω・。)