Attempt 6

Fighting Over An Alien

Taehyung woke up and was surprised to see that his hyung is already awake by this time. He usually sleeps in until noon.

"Good morning, beautiful." Suga cooed making the younger blush.

"G-good morning, hyung." Taehyung stuttered and sat up, still hugging the humongous teddy bear. "Hyung, I'll just brush my teeth." Taehyung said and made his way to the bathroom, taking the blanket with him. Yoongi only chuckled because of how cute the younger was.

After Taehyung brushed his teeth, he came back and didn't see his hyung in sight. He looked side to side, bug he didn't see him.

"Maybe he already went down." Taehyung mumbled to himself and settled the blanket and teddy bear on the bed. He went out of the room and climbed down the stairs seeing his hyung already seated in the dining room.

He walked over to the seat next to Yoongi and smiled at him. Yoongi smiled back as well and they all started to eat.

"So, Taehyung, when did you join BTS?" Yoongi's mom asked.

"Uhm... Just recently, maybe one month from now." Taehyung filled in.

"Ahhh... I heard from Yoongi that you have a beautiful voice also when you use your low voice. You're a really charming boy as well." Yoongi's mom complimented. Taehyung blushed at the compliment.

"Ahh... Kamsahamnida." Taehyung thanked. Yoongi's mom just smiled and they continued eating.

After they ate breakfast, Taehyung went up to get his bags and finally saying goodbye to the Min family. Again, Yoongi offered to take Taehyung home.

"Taehyung, can we go to the amusement park today?" Yoongi asked.

"Hmm.... Of course hyung. Once I get home, I'll just change." Taehyung smiled. Suga thought that this might be his only chance to take the boy out on a 'date'. While Taehyung was also excited to spend time with his hyung because they rarely hang out.

"I'm really excited Yoongi hyung." Taehyung cheered.

"Me too." Yoongi faintly smiled.

-----------------

As they were making their way to the amusement park, Taehyung was squealing like a little kid and just chuckled lightly at his childish behavior. Taehyung can act like an alien if he wanted to. They didn't dress up in something that would cover their identity and just went with the flow. They encountered some girls who were squealing and asking for autographs and pictures, they politely obliged.

After many autographs and pictures later, they finally got to the amusemt park where they will enjoy their day fully.

Yoongi actually wanted to spend the whole week with Taehyung, but that's not why they really went here. They both missed their families so they'll be spending the remaining days of the week with them to the fullest.

Yoongi paid for both tickets, Taehyung kept on insisting that he will pay his part, but Yoongi insisted that Taehyung just let his hyung pay for him. In the end, Taehyung just let him pay and was thankful.

They wasted no time and directly lined up for the rides. The first ride they went on was the roller coaster. They both loved roller coasters and wanted to go on it as much as they can. Of course, the fangirls didn't disappear and took pictures with them in the line.

When they finally got in front of the line, it was luck that the fangirls died down and they were able to go in now.

They were finally seated in one cart and both their hearts are seeping with adrenaline. They were very excited for the ride. This roller coaster was real known in Daegu for the longest roller coaster ride, with the biggest loops and high ups and downs.

They were finally going up and they felt that the clouds were on their faces already. When they got to the top, the way down was real deep it would make your knees go weak, but that didn't work on both boys who were adrenaline seeking.

And down they go.

They heard screaming behind them and they joined in feeling knots in their stomachs as they went fast. They finally arrived at the loop and continuously went around. It was mind-boggling.

After the ride, their hair was a mess and they quickly fixed it. They lined up once again and repeated the ride a couple times when they finally got tired of it and lined up in another ride.

They lined up in various rides, like the Viking, the octopus, the caterpillar, the ferris wheel and more. They had fun until they saw it was already dusk.

They had an early dinner... Well more of snacks, like popcorn, cotton candy and some other foods from other stalls.

"Yoongi hyung. I really had fun with you today." Taehyung said as he ate a corn dog.

"Me too, Taehyung." Yoongi ruffled Taehyung's hair and he just chuckled.

"Ooh! Let's take a picture." Taehyung suggested as he approached a random girl, who squealed because she felt the touch of her one and o ly bias, Kim Taehyung.

"Hey, can you please take our picture?" Taehyung asked nicely.

"S-sure." She stuttered. Taehyung handed his phone to the girl, which whichever as already opened in Camera.

She focused the camera on both Yoongi and Taehyung who smiled cutely. She squealed because the two looked so cute together. Then they did a wacky pose then the next, it was Taehyung kissing Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi froze, but nevertheless, he tried to smile a bit.

The girl who was taking the picture almost had a lapse plus nosebleed because she shipped the two too much. Her fingers were shaking and she thought she couldn't take the picture, but it came our perfectly.

"TaeGi is real." She whispered and went into lala land.

"Thank you miss." Taehyung thanked and the girl handed him the phone with shaky hands. "Bye! Have a great day!" Taehyung cheered at the girl and linked arms with Yoongi, walking away.