Attempt 15

Fighting Over An Alien

Today, the members decided to get out of the hotel today because this is a vacation and they're not supposed to stay in the hotel room for the whole day. That's not what they're supposed to do. So, the manager decides they should go to the nearby city, where a fair was going to be held.

 

They brought all the things that they needed and loaded the van. V sat beside J-Hope and Yoongi, Jimin and Rap Monster behind the trio and Jin and Jungkook behind the duo, the manager sat upfront.

 

"Yah, why do I get to sit beside the jamless?" Rap Monster said which made everyone laugh, except for the aforementioned jamless, Jimin, who was frowning.

 

"Psshh..." Was all he could say and sulked, looking out the window. When will I ever get jams? Jimin thought.

 

They ride to the city wasn't quiet, the maknae line was making noise as always, even though they were rows apart. Jin was just sitting there, reading something in his phone, completely annoyed with the noise they were making because he can't concentrate. Rap Monster and J-Hope were snapping pictures and making fun of Yoongi, who was  obviously sleeping. 

 

"Will you keep it down?!" Yoongi shouted since he couldn't concentrate on his sleep and that made everyone quiet down, which Jin, Yoongi and the manger was thankful for.

 

They arrived at the fair and it was really packed, surely they would be separated in the end.

 

"Ahhh, its so packed here!" Jimin said as he tried to push through people, muttering 'excuse me's and apologies for somehow stepping on their foot.

 

"Maybe its better if we break down into pairs." The manager said. "Well, particularly, I'm alone, so two groups of two and on group of three." He explained.

 

"I'll go with Taehyung!" J-Hope shouted and clung onto Taehyung's arm.

 

"Yay J-Hope hyung!" Taehyung cheered and they disappeared in the crowd.

 

"What?! That is not fair! Yah! Hobi come back here!" Jin yelled, but the duo can't be seen through this crowd. He missed his chance to be alone with Taehyung. Well, not completely alone, but you get the point.

 

"Well, I'd rather be paired up with Jin, Suga or Jungkook. I don't wanna stay with the jamless." Rap Monster said.

 

"Whatever, hyung." Jimin rolled his eyes.

 

"I'm going alone." Suga said and disappeared into the crowd.

 

"I'll go with hyung." Jungkook offered and the two went off in the crowd as well, leaving Jimin and Jin alone.

 

"Well, I guess its just you and me." Jin sighed and grabbed Jimin's hand, disappearing in the crowd, now leaving the manager alone.

 

"Well, I guess its just me." He sighed.

 

Meanwhile, the duo, J-Hope and V were jumping from stall to stall, buying lots of accessories.

 

"V, come here!" J-Hope called the younger to where he was. He showed V a charm necklace.

 

"Wow, hyung, that's pretty, are you gonna buy it?" V's eyes twinkled.

 

"Yeah. Look, there's a matching bracelet, too." J-Hope pointed out. "I'll definitely buy it." J-Hope said and proceeded to the cashier to purchase it.

 

After purchasing, he took the necklace and instructed V to turn around. V followed obediently. J-Hope unhooked the necklace and wore it on Taehyung.

 

"For you." He whispered huskily to V's ear and kissed his ear, making him turn red. J-Hope took the matching charm bracelet and wore it on his wrist. "Its a match." J-Hope grinned.

 

J-Hope grabbed V's hand who was still in andaze and walled out of a stall. A girl witnessed everything and she was squealing like crazy.

 

"Freaking Vhope!" She almost shouted. Vhope who was not really far from them heard it and J-Hope smiled.

 

They passed through a game booth and Taehyung squealed.

 

"Hyung! Hyung!! Please win that big best for me, pleaseeeeee!" Taehyung did the best aegyo he could so his hyung would play for him. He wasn't good at these games so he was sure he wouldn't win it.

 

"Okay." J-Hope smiles and patted Taehyung's head. He paid for the game and to win that big bear, he had to tackle the bottles with the ball in one try. J-Hope took a deep breath and aimed for the center of the bottles. He threw it with all his might and hit all the bottles, winning the big bear for V.

 

"Yay! Yay!" V cheered childishly, which J-Hope thought was real cute. The man who was handling the booth handed the bear to J-Hope and J-Hope handed it to V, who cuddled it close to him. "Thank you very much, hyung." V thanked and hugged his hyung, well, tried to since the bear was really big.

 

"No problem, TaeTae~" J-Hope smiled and grabbed Taehyung's hand once again, dragging him to wherever they could go. 

 

After a few hours of strolling through the fair and riding some rides, mainly the carousel, hunger dawned upon them.

 

"I'm getting hungry, let's go eat, yeah?" J-Hope suggested. Taehyung nodded and they made their way to different stalls.

 

They bought all kinds of food they could and gobbled it down in one blow.

 

"Wahhh~! I'm so full~" Taehyung announced as he rubbed his tummy.

 

"Same."

 

-------------------

 

Jungkook and Rap Monster were just looking at the booths. They didn't know what exactly they would do in this fair. There were rides, but they didn't want to ride any of them.

 

They finally came about a horror house and Jungkook became excited all of a sudden.

 

"Hyung! Let's go there!" Jungkook pointed to the horror house.

 

"What? No way am I going in that thing!" Rap Monster argued, obviously afraid.

 

"What? You're afraid? Aren't you supposed to be a man?" Jungkook provoked Rap Monster.

 

"Eh?? Of course, I am!"

 

"So what are you waiting for? Prove yourself and go inside that horror house!" Jungkook encouraged.

 

"Fine." Rap Monster said and dragged Jungkook to the line.

 

-----------------

 

Jin and Jimin wanted to do opposite things. Jin wanted to go taste all the food he could in this fair, while Jimin wanted to look for snapbacks and other things.

 

"Yah! Hyung we could go on that food trip later! Let's look for snapbacks first!" Jimin said and tried to drag Jin towards a stall that sells cool snapbacks.

 

"No! Food trip first! You take too long in picking snapbacks!" Jin argued.

 

And they just continued arguing like that.

 

---------------

 

Suga was almost half asleep while walking through the crowd. He didn't know what he was supposed to do in this godforsaken fair. All he wanted to do was sleep.

 

While walking lazily, he came upon a sleeping booth and hurriedly went in it.

 

"Hallelujah." Suga said.

 

-----------------

Hi guys! So I'm completely unsatisfied with this kinda Vhope chapter. The Vhope scene was really short and I'm annoyed af. I don't know if I'll be making another Vhope chapter or moving on to the next, but if I do or don't do a Vhope chapter, I think I'll be doing a TaeGi next... I think.... Anyways, still hope you liked it. Bye~

 

Sydney (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)