Attempt 21

Fighting Over An Alien

After an eventful night, Taehyung went to sleep earlier than Jimin since Jimin stayed up until early morning, thinking about that passionate kiss he just had with Taehyung a few hours ago. He was really happy, real happy, but he doesn't know if in the morning everything'll change. He also kept thinking if he was the younger's first kiss, but probably not and his heart throbbed thinking that.

 

It was when it was already two o'clock in the morning he decided to go to bed. He saw Taehyung who was sleeping deeply in bed, his back facing Jimin. He smiled and just climbed on the bed, one arm on Taehyung's waist.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Sleeping in the same bed, Taehyung and Jimin always ended up cuddling. This morning was unusual for Taehyung because he woke up really early. He looked around and saw Jimin's sleeping face. He contained a laugh because Jimin's mouth was wide open and whatever you'd look like when you're asleep.

 

But then with what happened last night, his laughter was contained an just blushed to himself.

 

I think I need to go on a walk. Taehyung thought to himself. He moved carefully as to not wake up Jimin and luckily, he didn't.

 

He looked at the other side of the room where Jungkook's bed resided and where Jungkook should be sleeping, but it was empty. Maybe he woke up early, too. Taehyung thought.

 

Taehyung dressed up in some baggy basketball shorts, a plain black T-shirt, a gray jacket and Nike shoes, but before leaving the dorm, he brushed his teeth. He left the dorm quietly, walking in the empty halls.

 

He walked out of their complex and made his way to the park, passing small stores. The cold breeze hit his face and legs and he shrunk more inside his jacket, shoving his hands inside the pockets.

 

The park in sight and he doesn't know, but he just felt relieved. The park is a very peaceful place. You could always take your mind off of things. The trees swaying in the cold breeze of the early morning. He sat over at one of the benches that were filed to the side.

 

He just sighed and made himself comfortable. He thought about how Jungkook, Suga and Jimin has already kissed him. Do they really have feelings for me? Taehyung asked himself. That question doesn't even need to be asked. In his opinion, it all sparked something in him, rather short or long, it just did. He thinks that its wrong to feel that way. What if their feelings cause to breaking up the group or something? Taehyung thought.

 

"Hyung?" A familiar voice called out. His head snapped up and saw Jungkook. 

 

Jungkook looked like he's been jogging, judging from the sweat that embodied his lean muscles, sweat dropping from his hair, the water bottle that he held in his hand and the unsteady breathing he has.

 

And Taehyung had to admit, their supposedly maknae looks real mature... And hotter. He instantly blushed from his thought. He wanted to slap himself for this.

 

"J-J-Jungkook...." His voice faltered and he unconsciously facepalmed. Jungkook just looked at him weird.

 

"Hyung, are you okay?"

 

"Uhm... Y-yeah. I'm alright." He cleared his throat. "So.... What's up, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, flashing a smile at the younger.

 

"Oh.... Just jogging." Jungkook said as he sat beside Taehyung. Taehyung felt a bit nervous now. His thoughts making him think he is sitting beside a god. (Lol I think that, too XD) 

 

Wait.... He just thought of Jungkook as a god.

 

"Jesus ing Christ." Taehyung muttered. (Sorry Jesus X() Jungkook was taken aback from the sudden curse he heard from the elder. Taehyung rarely cursed.

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Uhm, yeah?" Taehyung asked, being his now awkward self.

 

"Why are you being awkward?" Jungkook deadpanned.

 

"W-What?? I'm not awkward." Taehyung laughed awkwardly and nervously.

 

"Yeah, way to prove your point, hyung." Jungkook laughed. Now he suddenly thought Jungkook's laugh was y. What's happening to me? Taehyung groaned inwardly.

 

"Hyung, are you awkward because of that kiss I gave you?" Jungkook finally dropped the bomb, making Taehyung snap out of his thoughts.

 

"Uhm... No?" Taehyung answered unsurely with a weird expression on his face.

 

"Hyung... Just tell me the truth." Jungkook sighed.

 

"Not really. I mean I guess so....I wasn't really involved in so much romantic relationships. I'm just thinking hard about your feelings. I mean are you sure you really like me? I mean there's nothing really special about me, Jungkook." Taehyung explained.

 

"Taehyung everything about you is special, you bring out 'being unique' in the group, in my opinion." Jungkook smiled truthfully. Jungkook wanted to caress Taehyung's soft cheek, but he can't do that since they're in public and Taehyung would probably get mad.

 

"I don't know what you find in me, but its easier to believe what you just said." Taehyung muttered.

 

"Taehyung.... I really like you and I'll be waiting patiently for your answer. Either its yes or no, I'll accept it no matter what it is." Jungkook smiled. Goddamit, Jungkook's so sweet. Taehyung thought. Jungkook being sweet just makes his heart leap. "I'll see you later, hyung." Jungkook winked, standing up, but before leaving, he held Taehyung's hand and kissed the top of it. Taehyung immediately went crimson and Jungkook started jogging, his earphones in his ear.

 

Suddenly, Taehyung heard a bunch of squeals and that got him startled, making him look at their direction. He saw them pointing at his direction, looking like they're dying, crying, hyperventilating and whatever fangirls do when they see their OTP do those things.

 

"The feels!" One shouted, sliding down on her friend to the ground.

 

"Oh , he saw us! Act casual!" Another girl said, trying to be quiet, bug obviously that didn't work. They started dispersing from their little group, walking around, looking normal and whistling.

 

The thing is fangirls aren't normal.

(Don't deny it!)

 

Taehyung just decided to walk away from the scene awkwardly.

 

----------------

Don't deny that fangirls aren't normal! I consider myself not normal not because I'm a fangirl, but yeah partly that.... Finally a freaking update!! I think this story's almost coming to an end Omo just a few more chapters.... I haven't done a Vhope, Taegi, Taejin and Taejoon for a long time holy shiattttt! I'm sorry for those Taegi, Vhope, Taejin and Taejoon shippers!! T^T I'll try getting on it.

 

But omg guys I really don't know if I should do a Taejin and Taejoon or a Namjin.... I'm actually torn, from that 'small' scene from a previous chapter. So please help me!!! I need it badly!!

 

Taejin and Taejoon

 

Or 

 

Namjin

 

??

 

Anyways, thanks for reading!! One of those ships will be the next chapter! Sorry for the long note! Bye~

 

Sydney (。・ω・。)