Attempt 3

Fighting Over An Alien

Today was the day of their radio talk show and they were already running late. Jin was in the shower when he heard someone frantically knock on the door.

"Yah! Jin hyung!!" Taehyung shouted from outside.

"Yes Taehyung?" Jin shouted through the closed room.

"Hyung its urgent!! Please come out!!" He said frantically which made Jin scramble out of the shower booth and put a towel around his waist. Jin opened the door as he thought it was real urgent.

"What is it?" Jin asked.

"Hyung! Can I take a shower with you??" Taehyung asked. Jin was taken aback by the younger's request and his face flushed in embarrassment. Of course the members overheard the younger's request from the older and jealousy ran through their veins, especially Jimin.

Of course, Jin isn't going to let this opportunity pass by and eventually said yes to he younger, which made the younger squeal and join the elder in the bathroom.

The members almost banged their heads on pure jealousy. While Jin was having the time of his life inside the bathroom, looking at Taehyubg's silky white back. His eyes traveled to Taehyung's squishy cheeks, which made him gulp. He doesn't know how much he could hold himself back.

After the shower, the members were greeted by, as usual, a cheerful V and a red Jin. They all shot Jin dirty looks of jealousy and Jin made breakfast.

While eating breakfast, no one spoke, just the clanking of utensils on the plates. Taehyung noticed the weird atmosphere, but decided not to question it.

After eating breakfast and rushed baths, they were finally good to go and loaded the van to the radio station.

And now the maknae finally got a chance to sit beside V while Hoseok was on the other side of V. Jimin meanwhile is at the back of V, sitting next to Jin and Rap Monster and Suga behind Jin and Jimin.

Jimin was still annoyed by the fact that Jin had the chance to shower with Taehyung and Jin could sense that. He really cared less about Jimin's jealousy. It was a ing honor to shower with Kim Taehyung and to see that time of his.

They finally arrived at the radio station, Jimin being once again clingy to Taehyung, being greeted by some staff. They got into their assigned booth and sat down on their respective seats. They greeted the hosts and the show started.

"Okay! Annyeonghaseyo to all the listeners right now! Today's special guest will be BTS! Boys introduce yourselves!" The army announced.

"3 2 1, Annyeonghaseyo! Bangtan sonyeondan imnida!" They all greeted in unison.

"Okay, so boys, I heard that you have a new member, who is he?" The host asked.

"Ohhh... Our new member is Kim Taehyung, but his stage name is V." Namjoon introduced.

"Ohhh... Hi V, please greet our fellow listeners today!" The host asked cheerfully.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo dear listeners!! I am V! Please take care of me." V said cutely and did some aegyo which for sure the members thought they were going to die from the younger's cuteness.

"Well isn't he cute??" The host swooned. "Okay, well back to our topic, so you've just released your new album, Skool Luv Affair, which songs would you highly recommend to our fans?" The host asked.

"Uhm... We would recommend Boy In Luv and Just One Day, which we will soon be releasing an MV for." Namjoon informed.

"Ahhh.... Okay." The host nodded in agreement.

"So let's see.... Let's get a little bit more interesting... Who would you date if that particular member was a girl."

Of course, everyone knows the answer to that.

"Let's start with the leader." The host announced which made Namjoon a little bit startled and blushed. He was smart and didn't want to be obvious, so he thought of choosing two people.

"I would choose... J-Hope if he was a girl because of his very bubbly personality." Namjoon said. "But then I'd also choose V because he is very much cute and kind." Namjoon smiled, which showed his deep dimples. V blushed at the statement Namjoon had brought down.

"Okay... How 'bout you Jimin?"

"Ahh me? I choose V. I choose V because we're both of the same age, he's very kind and he's so cute." Jimin smiled like he was the happiest boy in the world. V was surprised that he was chosen again, but wouldn't disregard the blush that always crept on his cheeks.

The host continued to ask the others and their answers were all the same. They all chose V.

"Wow, aren't the members fond of V? But I wouldn't deny them it seems like all of their descriptions fit V." The host laughed and they laughed along.

"So... The big question is.... Who do you choose V?" The host asked in suspense which made Taehyung a little bit nervous.

"Ahhh.... I... Really don't know." Taehyubg said shyly which kinda disappointed the members with his answer.

"But if you were to choose, who would you choose?"

"Uhm... Maybe.... Its just so hard to choose, every member is attractive in their own way." He answered, which made his co-members blush.

"Ahhh, nice answer from V-ah... But we will find out soon who would you choose." The host laughed.

The time passed by and finally the radio talk show was over, leaving the boys tired of talking. Although Suga didn't talk much, he was still tired as heck.

The question earlier from the talk show still boggled the boys minds.

If V were to date someone, who would it be?