Attempt 19

Fighting Over An Alien

Jungkook arrived back at the dorm at maybe one in the morning and found his hyungs all passed out in the living room, except Jimin and Taehyung wasn't in sight. He walked quickly to their bedroom and saw Taehyung and Jimim lying down on Jimin's bed, Taehyung cutely enclosed in Jimin's arms. Jungkook just sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

"Aish... These hyungs."

 

~~~~~~~

 

The next morning, Taehyung woke up with a throbbing head and a churning stomach, immediately running to the toilet to puke his guts out. Jimin felt a kick and he woke up immediately, witnessing Taehyung dashing out of the room.

 

He followed Taehyung to the bathroom and saw the younger leaned over the toilet bowl, puking. He went by Taehyung's side and patted his back to try and help him puke. After Taehyung puked, he looked like he was drained of his colors.

 

"Jimin.... What happened? Why am I like this?" He grumbled.

 

"Well, I'm you drank a lot last night, explaining the hangover." Jimin explained.

 

"Ahhh... Really? This is the first time I've actually drank." Taehyung confessed in embarrassment.

 

"Well, that explains your lack of experience." Taehyung just nodded and tried to stand. Jimin offered his hand and helped Taehyung sand up. He guided Taehyung to the sink to rinse his mouth since it kinda stunk of booze and puke. After, they proceeded to the living room where their other members were still passed out on the floor and on the couch except the mess was cleaned.

 

"Who cleaned?" Taehyung asked.

 

"Maybe Jungkook." Jimin suggested. Taehyung just nodded and motioned to get some water from the refrigerator. Maybe it'd soothe down his hangover.

 

Jin woke up with also one of those throbbing headaches.

 

"Ugh.... What happened?" He grumbled as he held his aching head.

 

"You and Namjoon hyung made out." Jimin smirked. Jin widened his eyes and looked real speechless at the time, forgetting the throbbing headache he just had awhile ago. While Taehyung was just drinking water, his head throbbing really bad that he didn't even pay attention to what they were saying.

 

"What. The. ." Jin stated. "No ing way did we do that!" Jin shouted, which startled both his dongsaengs and where Namjoon and Hoseok has woken up. Yoongi was obviously a heavy sleeper.

 

"What's happening?" Namjoon moaned as he was scratching his head.

 

Before Jin could stop Jimin, Jimin had said it already,"Well, you and Jin hyung made out."

 

"Come again." Namjoon said with a blank stare, hearing it, but not completely processing what Jimin just said.

 

Jimin was going to repeat it again, but Jin beat him to it, "Nothing!"

 

"Jin, I know what I heard. Is he ing serious about this?" Namjoon asked, disbelieving whatever Jimin said.

 

Jin just sighed in defeat, "Yeah, its true." Namjoom brushed his hair backwards and seeped some air through his teeth. He looked frustrated.

 

"What the ." Was all he would say.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Namjoon and Jin left the dorm to give themselves some time, while Jimin and Hoseok had done the grocery. Only Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook were left in the dorm.

 

Taehyung passed by Yoongi who gas been dozing off until now. He poked Yoongi, still afraid what might happen when he wakes up this frightening hyung of his.

 

"Hyung... Wake up.... Its already afternoon." Taehyung muttered softly, in hopes of not waking up his hyung, but he did. He gave Taehyung a soft glare.

 

"Why wake me up so early, Taehyung?" Suga grumbled as he sat down. "Ah, ." He cursed as he immediately felt a throb in his head.

 

"Hyung, be careful." Taehyung said as helped Yoongi stand up.

 

"Where are the others?" Yoongi managed.

 

"Ahhhhh, well Namjoon and Jin hyung took a walk and Jimin and Hoseok went to the grocery."

 

"Oh...." They walked to Yoongi's room and laid him on his bed.

 

"Wait, hyung. I'll just get you some water." Taehyung said and exited the room, walking towards the refrigerator to get some water. He got a glass from the cupboard and poured water into it, making his way back to Yoongi's room.

 

"Thanks, Tae." Yoongi muttered ad he drank the whole glass of water, giving it back to Taehyung.

 

"Hyung, are you okay now?" Taehyung asked.

 

"Yeah." Yoongi smiled a bit. "Come closer, Tae." Yoongi gestured with his index finger. Taehyung came closer. And all he got was a peck from Yoongi. On the lips.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jungkook woke up in the somehow dim room and sat up. He looked around and he saw Taehyung sleeping on Jimin's bed as usual, but Jimin wasn't there beside him. Weird. Jungkook looked outside their room and looked for his hyungs. Apparently they all weren't there. It was already dusk outside. How long has he slept?

 

He decided to go back to the room and tap Taehyung gently. "Taehyung." He said softly. Taehyung's eyes fluttered open and looked at Jungkook with strained eyes. He looks tired. "Are you alright? You don't look so okay."

 

"I'm okay." Taehyung said in his soft adorable voice. "Just a little bit tired is all."

 

"That's good." Jungkook smiled and Taehyung smiled back as well. "Oh... And where are the other hyungs?"

 

"Well, Jin and Namjoom hyung decided to flee the dorm since we just found out this morning that they made out last night... Jimin and Hoseok went grocery shopping although I don't know where they are now, that seemed like hours ago. And Yoongi hyung...." Taehyung trailed off, biting his lip a bit, since he remembered what happened between them awhile ago.

 

"Where did Yoongi hyung go?"

 

"Well, isn't he there?"

 

"Nope. The dorm is empty. Just you and me."

 

"Oh, is that so?"

 

"Yeah."

 

Jungkook was a little taken aback with that Namjoon and Jin situation though. I thought we were all fighting for Taehyung? Jungkook thought.

 

"Hyung.... Are you gay?" Jungkook suddenly asked. Taehyung was a bit surprised with the question

 

"Uhm... I don't know." Taehyung bit his lip, covering himself with the blanket and turning his back to Jungkook.

 

Jungkook's eyebrows knitted in confusion, "What do you mean you don't know, hyung?"

 

"I mean... I really don't know.... Maybe I'm confused?" Taehyung said, uncertainty in his tone.

 

"Hyung, look at me." Jungkook urged, turning the red and embarrassed Taehyung to look at him.

 

"Y-Yah~" Taehyung's voice faltered, trying to cover his face from his dongsaeng. At this time, Jungkook didn't know what he was doing and suddenly kissed Taehyung... This time on the lips. Taehyung's eyes widened in shock. He never knew the maknae felt this way for him. Its truly shocking.

 

Jungkook pulled away, knowing what he did couldn't be undone anymore. He knew he had made a mistake, but at the same time its as if this little mistake has freed him, relaying his feelings towards Taehyung.

 

"J-Jungkook...." Taehyung trailed off, still stunned from that sudden kiss. Not less than two or more hours ago, Yoongi had kissed him on the lips as well. As far as he knows, Yoongi is now his first kiss. And now, Jungkook.

 

"I-I'm sorry, hyung. I'll be taking my leave." Jungkook stuttered in shame as he got his hoodie and exited the dorm, leaving Taehyung all alone to ponder about the series of events that just happened today.

 

-----------------

Wahhhhhhh!!! Godddddd someone actually kissed Taehyung.... But I feel it was rushed!! T^T but then if I don't rush ita and all I'll do is keep teasing y'all, you'll get bored/annoyed with the story!! So I decided there was something that should happen in this chapter!! I'm just so sad and I regretted not making Jimin have the first kiss!!! Ughhhh I can't even. Maybe I'll make him third to make it up to him T^T.... But yah! Stick around for whoever will get the next kiss!! Hope you liked it! Bye~

 

Sydney (。・ω・。)