Attempt 17

Fighting Over An Alien

BTS gets back from their one week vacation and will be swarmed with schedules in the upcoming weeks. They were supposed to film the Danger MV, but they needed more practice so the manager let them. They got right to practicing the choreography of Danger.

 

While everyone was okay and hitting it off with the new choreography at hand, there was Suga.

 

He was having a hard time in dancing because he was quite confused with the choreography.

 

And when there's someone who's not okay with the choreography, there's always someone who is shining on the stage, namely Taehyung. And Suga noticed that. I mean, how could he not? Particularly, how could they not?

 

"Ahhh... Tahyungie, you're so cool while dancing!!" Jimin cheered. Taehyung's cheeks began to have a faint blush.

 

"Ah, thank you, hyung." He smiled shyly.

 

"Even better than Hobi hyung." Jimin added, which made Taehyung feel a little bit honored. J-Hope slapped him on the arm playfully.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Just kidding!!" Jimin laughed. "But seriously you did good, Taehyung." Jimin winked.

 

"Since Taehyung's a real good dancer..." Suga trailed off, walking towards Taehyung, grabbing his hand. "He's gonna help me practice. Right, Taehyung?"

 

"Sure, hyung." Taehyung smiled.

 

"That's good." Suga smiled as well.

 

The next day wasn't a practice day, but apparently for Suga and Taehyung, it is one. In order for Suga to learn more.

 

Taehyung and Suga told the members that they'll be going, but of course, the other members weren't comfortable with the fact that Suga will only be alone with Taehyung. Who knows what might happen, but for the sake of Suga learning the dance, its a risk that they're willing to take.

 

Suga and Taehyung went down to the lobby and into an empty room, which sometimes serves as practice room for the members.

 

They entered the dim room and Taehyung switched on the lights. It showed a practice room with speakers and a mirror.

 

Taehyung plugged his iPhone into the speaker system and started to play 'Danger.'

 

They started to dance to the music and looked at themselves in the mirror. Taehyung did notice that Suga was having a hard time in dancing the dance, so he decided to pause the music for awhile and teach him the dance. They danced and danced until Suga could get the steps right. 

 

Unfortunately, it was getting late now and they were tired. Suga got most if the steps right, but when they practiced, there were just some parts that wouldn't sink in to him. Suga grunted in exhaustion.

 

"Hey, hyung, it's alright. Let's just practice again tomorrow and I'm sure that you'll get it." Taehyung patted his hyung and smiled.

 

The two boys decided to go up to their dorm. When they went out of the practice room, they saw that it was already dark outside. They were practicing for how many hours, exactly?

 

"Lol, I think Jin's going to get mad at us." Suga laughed. Taehyung giggled in return, which obviously was cute enough. They used the elevator to get to the floor where their dorm resided. Taehyung knocked on the door and was greeted by an angry Jin.

 

"Where have you two been??" Him questioned, placing his hands on his hips.

 

"Practice room." Suga answered coolly. Jin just rolled his eyes and let the two off the hook. They went inside and saw that their members were already eating dinner ahead of them. Taehyung and Suga sat down on the table and started to eat as well.

 

(Next day)

 

Suga and Taehyung practiced hard since tomorrow they'll be filming their Danger MV. Luckily, Suga got the dance steps and did good the whole time they practiced.

 

"Hyung! That was good!" Taehyung praised, which made Suga smile. "I told you, you could do it."

 

"Its all becaue of you, Taehyung. Thanks." Suga smiled.

 

And to Taehyung's surprise, Suga kissed him... On the cheek.

 

If Suga kised him on the lips, who knows what hell will break loose.

 

---------------

Guys I'm crying  XD THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DAT KISS SCENE AND I JUST CAN'T DO IT JUST YET.  Huhu I'm sorry... I'm just undecided about who is worthy of Taehyung's lips X( and also I think this story will only last about less than or equal to 30 chapters so yeah... And also the next update will be Vmin.... Hope you enjoyed it! Bye~

 

Sydney (。・ω・。)