Attempt 4

Fighting Over An Alien

Taehyung has been with the group for almost a month now and his co-members were showing all the kindness they could show the younger. In Taehyung's absence, they'd always have little fights on how they will be doing this and that for Taehyung. For now, BTS has a whole month long vacation for the hard work they've done from the past months and they were very happy.

Each one of the members were planning on how to make Taehyung go out on a 'friendly date' with them, while Taehyung actually wanted to visit his parents for the meantime. He missed his parents so much.

"Suga hyung, where's Rap Mon hyung?" Taehyung asked Suga who was lying down on the couch watching television. He leaned his head back a little to see the younger"s face.

"I think he's in his room." Suga responded. Maybe ing. Suga thought and smirked to himself.

"Thanks hyung." Taehyung said and walked in front of Rap Mon's room, knocking on it. He heard small groans and shuffling from the room. While Rap Mon walked across the room zipping his pants, he groaned internally, dammit I still wasn't finished. Rap Mon opened the door with an unsatisfied face and a sweaty figure. He was surprised to see the younger there who seemed confused.

"Oh... V... You need something?" Rap Mon asked innocently.

"Oh... Hyung, I just wanted to ask if I could go back to my home town for a week." V said.

At first Rap Monster was hesitant because he wouldn't be seeing the younger for a week and he doesn't think he could take much, but nodded, thinking that he must miss his parents that much. "Okay, I'll inform the manager. What time will you be going?" He asked.

"Uhm... If possible tomorrow morning." Taehyung fidgeted and Namjoon thought it looked cute.

"Okay. I'll see." Namjoon nodded. "Oh and by the way, where do you live?"

"In Daegu."

Suga overheard the conversation he was having and he grew rather interested. He lives in Daegu? Maybe... Just maybe I could...

Namjoon knew that Suga also lives in Daegu and if he knew that the boy lives there, he'd insist in coming.

"Oh okay, well have a safe trip tomorrow." Rap Monster advised.

"Kamsa hyung!" Taehyung cheered and walked inside his room happily. Rap Monster liked the thought of making the younger smile like that.

When Taehyung walked unexplainably happy, the two other maknaes noticed that happiness painted on his face.

"Hey, hyung, why do you look so happy?" Jungkook questioned which made Taehyung snap out of the happiness he was feeling and looked at Taehyung.

"Ahh! I'll be going to my hometown for a week! I'm so excited to see mg parents. " Taehyung cheered once again.

"Ehh?? Taehyung you'll be leaving me for one week??" Jimin exclaimed then pouted. He'll definitely miss the comfort of the younger every night for a week.

Taehyung walked over to Jimin and patted him like the little kid he was.

"I'll just be gone for a week is all, it'll pass." Taehyung smiled warmly. He went over to his bags and became busy packing some clothes and necessities he needed for the one week vacation he will be having with his parents.

As Taehyung was packing, the two were really troubled by the thought that they won't see Taehyung for a week. Jungkook wasn't really used without Taehyung by his side. They've grown so close over the month and Jungkook doesn't even think of letting go, same as Jimin. As cheesy as it sounded, they really don't know what they'd do without the orange-haired boy by their side.

Someone knocked on the door which caught their attentions. They looked at the door that was slightly opening and saw Suga's head peep in.

"Hyung you need something?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh... Uhm... Taehyung, you're going to Daegu tomorrow, right?" Suga asked.

"Ahm... Yeah hyung, how did you know?" Taehyung questioned.

"I'll be going there too to visit my family. Do you want me to accompany you?" Suga asked.

"Sure!!" Taehyung grinned, making Suga smile in triumph, while the other two maknaes just glared at him. He just smirked.

"We'll be leaving tomorrow after breakfast, ne?" Taehyung just nodded as he continued fixing his things. Suga finally left the room and sat back down on the couch.

"Wow, Suga, I wouldn't think that you'd be up at this hour." J-Hope teased.

"What are you talking about?" Suga asked, narrowing his eyes at J-Hope.

"Oh nothing." J-Hope chuckled and disappeared into his room. Suga just scratched his head in confusion and went inside his and Rap Monster's room to pack up.

----------------------

Next morning, Taehyung and Suga were ready to go to Daegu, but of course not after they ate a tasty breakfast from another flustered Jin.

Why?

Well because its been a routine for Taehyung to take showers with everyone alternatively and today was Jin's turn. Of course, everyone has now seen that milky white body of Taehyung's and Jungkook who almost fainted, Jimin who almost had a nosebleed, Rap Monster who may not have stopped himself from doing dirty things, J-Hope who would hug Taehyung every so often in their baths, Suga who would sometimes sleep on Taehyung and Jin who gets flustered all the time, marveling at Taehyung's .

They gathered all their things and got ready to say goodbye to their co-members.

"Bye guys! Have a safe trip! We'll miss you!" J-Hope yelled.

"Bye hyung!"

"Bye J-Horse."

"Yah! Suga I'm not a ing horse! I'm your damn hope and you better treat me like one." J-Hope snorted.

"Well, Sorry to inform you Hoseok, but I'm your hyung. Better treat me like one." Suga retorted and J-Hope was at a loss for words.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Guys, be safe." Jin smiled at the two younger males.

"We will hyung." They both said simultaneously.

Jimin who was almost tearing up, hugged Taehyung tightly which made the younger chuckle.

"Bye hyung~" Taehyung cooed and kissed his hyung's cheek. Jimin backed away, taken aback by the sudden action and blushed madly. He can't believe Taehyung just kissed him on the cheek. What more if it was on the lips?!

"Hyung how 'bout me?" Jungkook pouted and Taehyung chuckled leaning on the younger's cheek and left a kiss that maybe Jungkook will treasure for forever. Soon, all of them started asking for kisses on the cheek which Taehyung happily obliged on doing.

They left the other members dazed and went on the train ride to Daegu.

While in the dorm, the members were still dazed by the kisses that Taehyung planted upon their cheeks.