Attempt 1

Fighting Over An Alien

Today's the first day of Taehyung as the new member of BTS, with the stage name of V and he is very excited.

He followed the manager down to the dorms of the other members. He was really excited to meet s.

As they got there, the manager opened the door and all the members were waiting for him patiently. They all stood up and did their usual greeting.

"3 2 1, Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!" They greeted in unison.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taehyung imnida! But you can call me V. I'm in your care." Taehyung smiled widely and bowed.

The other members were in awe from the cuteness of their new member. They started introducing themselves, one by one.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Rap Monster imnida, I'm the leader." A guy with black spike hair and sunglasses introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jin imnida!" A guy with brown hair, puffy cheeks and plump lips greeted next.

"I'm your hope! J-hope imnida!" A very cheerful guy introduced next.

"Annyeong, Suga imnida." A guy who looked very sleepy, introduced.

"Annyeong! Jimin imnida! I heard that we're both 95 liners! But I'm your hyung. Let's be best friends, okay?" A cute shorter guy came up to Taehyung and hugged him.

"Of course, hyung!" Taehyung smiled his usual rectangular shaped smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jungkook imnida! Maknae." Jungkook innocently smiled.

"Nice to meet you all!" Taehyung bowed and smiled again.

"Welcome to BTS, V!" Rap Monster cheered. "We'll throw a welcoming party for you tonight." Rap Monster announced. They all cheered.

"Okay, Namjoon, I'm leaving him in your hands, you guys take care of him." Manager hyung said and left the dorm.

"Okay, V, you're going to room with our two maknaes, Jimin and Jungkook." Rap Monster decided. V nodded.

"Oohhh!! V sleep in my bed!" Jimin urged and clung to V's arm. "Okay, Jimin hyung." V chuckled which made the elder swoon, not only him, but the whole group. Hearing the sweet chuckles of their newest member, its as if it belonged to an angel.

"Jimin hyung are you alright?" V asked in concern. Jimin was just daydreaming about the younger just now and snapped out of it when the younger called the elder's name.

"Uhm... Yeah." Jimin gulped. "I'll lead you to our room." He turned into his cheerful self again and helped V with his bags.

After they settled V's bags in their room they went out and met up with the other members who were all sitting on the couch.

"So where to celebrate?" Rap Monster asked the members. "V? Do you have anything in mind?" Rap Monster asked the younger with a smile, that revealed his deep dimples and the younger took interest in his dimples. V leaned forward and touched elder's dimples.

"Hyung, your dimples are so cute." V smiled. Rap Monster felt all giddy inside being complimented by the younger.

"Ahh, thank you V-ah." The elder blushed. "So do you have anything in mind?" He asked once again.

"Hmmm... Anything is fine with me as long as its okay with all of you." V smiled again, making his hyungs and dongsaeng swoon in his kindness. They were very encaptured by the younger's features. Its as if they all feel that he's an angel sent down from heaven. (A/n: sorry for all the cliche XD)

"Well, is steak okay with everyone?" Rap Monster suggested. They all shouted 'Yeah'.

They all got ready for the celebration that was going to happen. They all dressed up in simple casual outfits as they always do when going outside.

"Ahh... Taehyung-ah! You look so handsome." Jimin complimented.

"Really hyung? Thank you! You look handsome too!" V blushed and smiled. Of course, Jimin was happy to hear that from V. Very happy. Jimin saw Jungkook's glare from the side and Jimin smirked triumphantly. 'He's mine.' Jimin mouthed.

"No way!" Jungkook shouted. V looked at Jungkook with a weird look.

"Is there anything wrong, Jungkook?" V asked sweetly.

"No hyung, there's nothing wrong." Jungkook smiled and V nodded in understanding, rummaging for something in his bag. Jungkook once again glared at Jimin hastily.

After they were done dressing up, they all met up at the lobby and got into the van. V sat down next to Suga and there was only one available seat next to V which made Jimin and Jungkook practically wrestle for the seat. In the end, Jimin sat beside V. V was in the middle of Jimin and Suga. Suga kept on moving around to find a comfortable spot to sleep on and suddenly V pulled his hyung's head down on his shoulder to sleep on. Suga found it suprisingly comfortable and slept through the whole ride, while on the other hand, Jimin was childishly jealous and slept on V's lap. V just chuckled at the elder and let him sleep as well.

When they got to the restaurant they were about to eat in, V woke the two sleepyheads up and went out the van. Jimin clung to younger's arm while going inside the restaurant.

'Tch. Why is Jimin so unusually clingy?' Rap Monster thought.

They were sat down by a waitress in a table for 7 and the waitress was very giddy because she is a big fan of BTS. She asked if she could have an autograph from everyone and they agreed.

"Aww, your signature is very cute!" J-Hope awed at V's signature.

"Thank you Hobi hyung!" V cheerfully thanked. J-Hope ruffled V's hair and V pouted so cutely that the others might've had an utter nosebleed right there.

After they ordered, they chattered and asked V about his life, like his birthday, where he came from, his family and the usual. V suddenly excused himself from the table and went to the bathroom.

"I've got dibs on V!" Jimin declared.

"No way! He's not yours Jimin!" Jin argued.

"I don't care, I like him." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I like V hyung too." Jungkook declared next.

"I do too. I can sleep on him comfortably." Even Suga.

"Hey! No fair, me too." J-hope butted in. "He even gave me my nickname!"

"He's like an angel." Jin daydreamed.

"Then this means war." Rap Monster declared.

"What?! I was first! I liked him first." Jimin whined.

"No one liked him first! We fight fair and square." Jin argued.

They continued on bickering until V came back.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" V asked, curious.

"Ahhh, nothing, really!" J-hope brushed the subject off. "Oh look! The food's here." He changed the subject and V's attention was into the food. He sat down and waited for the food to be served and dived in happily.

Everyone glared at each other and V was oblivious of the atmosphere around him.

This is war indeed.