Attempt 10

Fighting Over An Alien

Once the other members came back from practice they found Taehyung sleeping on the couch, looking exhausted, while Jungkook was in the room sleeping as well.

Jimin carried Taehyung into the room to get him in a comfortable spot. Jimin found the sleeping face of the latter very cute and he just smiled at him. He finds everything cute about the boy in his arms and so does the other members.

He finally placed Taehyung on their bed and went over to Jungkook to check on his fever. He was a bit warm, his fever has gone down.

Jimin joined the other members outside.

After about hours, already dusk, Taehyung woke up from his nap. He looked around and took in his surroundings. He was confused because he didn't know how he ended up in their bedroom in the first place, bug he just shrugged it off and walked towards Jungkook, still sleeping.

He felt his body temperature and his temperature rose compared to awhile ago when Jimin checked it.

He tapped Jungkook For him to wake up. Jungkook fluttered his eyes open, yawning. He sat up and stretched.

"Kookie, its time for your medicine." Taehyung informed. Jungkook nodded and grabbed the set of medicine on the table above him and the water that was prepared.

He popped into his mouth and washed the medicine down with one gulp. Jungkook handed the empty glass to Taehyung.

"Jungkook, change your shirt again." Taehyung instructed as he went out of their room.

He was welcomed by the soft chattering that J-Hope and Namjoon were making, Jimin watching TV, Jin cooking dinner and Suga nowhere in sight. Probably sleeping again.

As he gently closed the bedroom door, J-Hope heard it and snapped his head towards Taehyung.

"Taehyung!" J-Hope yelled as he ran towards the younger. Taehyung chuckled.

"Hi hyung."

"You're finally awake. Let's watch TV." J-Hope dragged Taehyung to the couch to watch TV.

"Wait, hyung, I'll just place this on he counter." Taehyung interrupted and J-Hope nodded. Taehyung walked to the counter and placed the glass down. Jin just smiled at him while cutting vegetables. Taehyung smiled back and went back to J-Hope.

They watched an action movie then it turned out into playing video games. Jimin wanted to join because he was jealous once again, but unfortunately, it was only a two player game.

"Awww! You beat me again!" J-Hope whined as he was beat by Taehyung in Tekken five times in a row already. Taehyung just chuckled shyly.

"Dinner's ready!" Jin announced. "Taehyung can you get Jungkook? I made some seaweed soup for him if he'd like, but I could make him instant noodles as well." Jin instructed and Taehyung obediently obeyed.

Taehyung walked back to their room and saw Jungkook sleeping again and changed into a new shirt. Taehyung walked slowly to the latter and crouched down in front of Jungkook, but his back was faced to Taehyung. Taehyung tapped him gently.

"Jungkookie~ wake up~" Taehyung cooed. Taehyung checked Jungkook's temperature again and it went down. Jungkook turned around and now their faces were only inches apart. Taehyung examined Jungkook's face. He looked so innocent while sleeping. He also has that cute sleeping face.

While taking in Jungkook's beautiful features, Jungkook's eyes immediately opened, Taehyung was surprised and he immediately put some distance between them. Jungkook was all giddy inside and wasn't trying to smile. Taehyung felt his face growing hot.

"Hyung, what is it?" Jungkook asked with his raspy voice, followed with a cough.

"Ahh... Uhm... Dinner's ready..." Taehyung stammered and stood up. "Do you need help?" Taehyung offered. Jungkook shook his head and groggily stood up by himself, still feeling nauseous.

They both walked slowly out of the room and into the dining room where everyone was already gathered.

"Jungkook!" They all exclaimed except for Suga who was still half-awake.

"Yah! Hyung! You're gonna get drool all over your food!" Jimin nudged Suga who was beside him. He snapped awake and sent Jimin a glare.

"Jungkook, what do you want? Seaweed soup or instant noodles?" Jin asked with a smile.

"Seaweed soup please." Jungkook coughed and sat down beside Taehyung.

"Yah, I told you not to stay in front of the air conditioner when you're sweaty, but what happened? You didn't listen. And look where it got you." Jin started lecturing. Everyone groaned most especially Jungkook since he was the one being lectured. Everyone knows Jin's the eomma in this house and his lectures were known to be pretty long.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it now Jin eomma." Jungkook teased and rolled his eyes.

"How many times did I tell you not to call me Jin eomma??" Jin whined. They all just laughed at the elder's complaint, but there's nothing they can do about it.

"Well, then stop acting like such an eomma if you don't want to be called that." Suga retorted. Jin just rolled his eyes and just started eating.