Attempt 26

Fighting Over An Alien

Jungkook went back inside the dorm, still crying his heart out. He doesn't expect to just stop crying when he's so in love with Taehyung that he can barely control his feelings for him. That night he just cried himself to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Jimin woke up to find that Taehyung wasn't beside him. He didn't think much about it thinking he just went to the bathroom, but several minutes passed and Taehyung wasn't back yet. He thought it was weird so he thought he'd go find him.

 

He roamed around the whole dorm and he couldn't find him. He went back in the room dumbfounded. Maybe he just bought something. Jimin nodded to himself. He walked back to his bed and he just noticed that there was a note there. He looked at it curiously and opened it. His eyes widened as he read word per word.

 

Hi hyungs and Jungkook :)

 

So.... This won't be as long. I just wanted to tell you that I went back home. I guess I just couldn't handle what was happening right now. The feelings are just really overwhelming and I haven't dealt with feelings like this before and I just think running away would solve this problem, which I know it wouldn't. I also ran away because I think because of me, this will be a real problem for the group because this problem will break the group apart. I'm so sorry that I had to run away I'm really really sorry, but I just don't wanna cause trouble anymore. I don't want you guys to fight because of me. I will really miss you all... So much. To Jungkook, Jimjn hyung, Hobi hyung and Suga hyung, you really made my heart beat in different ways I haven't ever felt before and thank you for making me experience this conflicting, but wonderful feeling. I really love the four of you, but its just so hard to pick. I'm sorry. As for Rapmon and Jin hyung, I hope you two stay strong together :) I'm sorry, but I think this for the best.

 

~Taehyung

 

Jimin teared up because of what was written on the paper. He just couldn't believe what's happening right now. He walked over to Jungkook and shook him gently.

 

"J-Jungkook." Jimin sniffled. Jungkook woke up to a crying Jimin and he was a bit startled.

 

"J-Jimin hyung... Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his eyes from tiredness.

 

"T-Taehyung's... g-gone." He stuttered, hesitating on the statement. Jungkook wasn't so fazed about was happening, but memories of last night flashed through and his heart clenced again.

 

"I know." He said calmly, but sad.

 

"H-How can you b-be so calm about t-this?!" Jimin said, obviously outraged.

 

"Because I saw him leave last night." Jungkook still talked in his calm tone.

 

"Then why didn't you convince him to stay?!"

 

"I did!" Jungkook defended, standing upright now. "I tried to convince him, but he said he was trouble! Do you even know how ing hard it was for me to let him go? To watch him leave? I was even willing to share him with you guys!" Jungkook just fumed. Jungkook was so pissed because Jimin thinks that he didn't try hard enough to keep Taehyung.

 

"Hey what's going on?" Jin's voice suddenly filled the room. "And Jimin why are you crying?" He asked. Both younger boys turned to him and the older one of the two gave the letter that Taehyung made to Jin. "What's this?"

 

"Just read it, hyung." Jimin said as he crossed his arms on his chest.

 

Jin looked at the letter curiously and opened it. His eyes trailed down the letter and after he read it, he was at a loss for words. He thought about yesterday when suddenly Taehyung thought of an idea and didn't tell him. He felt betrayed that the younger didn't even ask for advice about his plan.

 

"Why are people so loud early in the morning?" Suga asked in annoyance as Rap Monster and Hoseok followed him from behind.

 

"Because.... Taehyung's gone..." Jin trailed off. He was still dazed from the situation.

 

"What?!" The three said in shock.

 

"How could he just leave?" Suga asked. He was disheartened about the news.

 

"Can I see the letter?" Rap Monster asked. Jin just nodded and handed him the piece of paper. The three other boys read the letter and their eyes widened.

 

"Its all your fault Hoseok and Jimin hyung." Jungkook said, shooting a glare to both older boys.

 

"Eh??" They both said in outrage. "I said sorry to him already." They both said in unison."

 

"But its all your fault he had this idea of having to go." Jungkook said.

 

"Okay, guys just stop right there. This is no one's fault. Let's all think about this situation rationally." Jin said. Jin was about to say something else, but the manager came in.

 

"So.... I have bad news." Their manager said.

 

"Is it Taehyung?" Rap Monster asked. Their manager nodded. "We know. He left a letter."

 

"Look. I don't know what's been happening to all of you these past months you guys have been together. I didn't know that you tried to have a relationship with Taehyung, until he told me the reason he was leaving. I have nothing against you guys being in a relationship with each other. As cheesy as this sounds, I want you guys to be together and I've grown attached to you guys for awhile now, so I really want you to fix this." 

 

The manager's speech made everyone have at least a lighter mood.

 

"Of course we'll find him. We love him, what else can we do." Suga said. 

 

"Wow.... Okay then... Do your thing and go find him."

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taehyung went down his stop and rode a taxi to his house. He still can't get things off his mind. Running away from the problems at hand doesn't feel right. He just feels so empty now.

 

He got to his house and knocked on the door. His mother immediately opened the door and she was surprised with why her son was standing in front of her right now.

 

"Oh, Taehyung? What happened? Are you on break?" His mom asked. Taehyung just shook his head and went in for a hug. He badly needed a hug from his mom. I always calmed him down.

 

"Eomma... I love them so much." Taehyung buried his face on his mother's shoulder and started crying.

 

I don't think I made the right decision. 

----------------

Hey so basically not really proud of this chapter because it was all talk and whatnot. Basically it was a filler chapter I'm so sad. I get to update and I don't update a much interesting chapter :(( anyways this story's almost ending.... Idk if it will reach attempt 30, but we'll see. Anyways, hope you liked it! Bye~

 

Sydney (๏ᆺ๏υ)