Attempt 22

Fighting Over An Alien

"Taehyung...." J-Hope started. He cornered Taehyung on the wall, his arms on either side of Taehyung.

 

"H-Hobi hyung?" Taehyung stuttered as he was really taken aback by his sudden actions. Its really unlikely for J-Hope to act like this.

 

Well, knowing that the other members had errands today, J-Hope picked this as the perfect time to make his move. They were tasked to also clean the dorm while they all went ahead to do their other tasks.

 

Right now, they just finished up cleaning the dorm and they were overall sweaty. Just that Hoseok found Taehyung very irresistible while sweating, leading to this.

 

"Taehyung... I like... You." Hoseok breathed hotly on his ear, slowly as if teasing him.

 

These words made Taehyung's whole body shiver and these words practically made him go tomato.

 

Hoseok didn't wait for Taehyung's reply and served himself Taehyung's lips, those lips that he'd been wanting to kiss since the younger has gotten here.

 

So their week started like this....

 

(Flashback)

 

After Vmin's kiss and Jungkook's confession, it went normally, but then, while dinner, Taehyung would suddenly feel a hand hold his. He looked to his left, J-Hope smiling goofily as he tried eating with using only hand. Taehyung felt himself redden upon realizing who it was who just held his hand. He remembered that time on their beach vacation, the zombie game. They were actually caught by Jimin and Jungkook, their lips almost touching. He was totally baffled by J-Hope's actions, but didn't take J-Hope's hand away from his grip and actually held back.

 

'I'm going to make my move this week. I swear.' J-Hope promised himself.

 

One night, the seven boys decided to watch a movie and there was this idea that it watching a romance movie was good. Although Suga and RapMon protested, it was a 5 against 2 fight.

 

Taehyung was sitting in the middle of Jungkook and J-Hope and J-Hope started to lay his head on Taehyung's lap, making him almost take the whole space on the couch. Taehyung didn't mind and just started playing with Hoseok's hair.

 

Jungkook just looked at the Vhope couple and glared at the disgustingly sweet scene in front of him and add the romance movie they were watching. He just decided to flee since he doesn't want to see this all night.

 

"Hey, hyungs. I'll just go out, okay?" Jungkook said, getting his hoodie.

 

"Eh? But the movie's just started." Jin frowned.

 

"Well, I'm not really in the mood for it so...." Jungkook shrugged. "I'll be back after the movie, which is probably two hours or so..." Jungkook said. "Bye." Jungkook waved and closed the door behind him.

 

Jin and Namjoon just looked at each other and shrugged, eating popcorn.

 

Jin looked back to the couch where Taehyung and J-Hope were cuddled with each other. He just sent a strange glance and his eyes went back to the movie.

 

Instead of watching the movie, Hoseok just gazed at Taehyung's interested face, plus his plump, kissable lips.

 

He knows how he's fallen deeply in love with the boy and he just doesn't want to let him out of his grasp. He's all Hoseok's ever wanted.

 

~~~~~~~

 

Basically, the whole week, Hoseok's been 'flirting' with Taehyung. Jin's observed too much and so he decided to confront Hoseok about it.

 

"Hoseok." Jin said sternly. Hoseok turned around to be met by a serious Jin.

 

"Sup, hyung?" Hoseok asked.

 

"I know what you're doing."

 

"Uhm.... What exactly am I doing?"

 

"Flirting... Flirting with Taehyung, that's what you're doing."

 

Hoseok just laughed and when he was done, he just smirked at Jin.

 

"Hyung. So what if I'm flirting with Taehyung? There's no such rule that I can't."

 

"I don't care. Just stop flirting with him."

 

"He's not yours, so you don't have dictation over me." Hoseok said sternly. He pushed past Jin and proceeded in his room.

 

Jin clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. Hoseok really knew how to get into someone's skin.

 

(End of Flashback)

 

'What's happening?' Taehyung thought.

 

"What the are you doing?!" Jimin along with Jungkook said. They've been caught.

 

Hoseok immediately pushed off of Taehyung, but he gave both younger boys death glares, which weren't fazed in no matter, just giving back the glares Hoseok gave to them. Like fighting fire with fire.

 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked sternly.

 

"Well, what does it look like?" Hoseok asked teasingly as he crossed his arms over his chest and smirked.

 

Taehyung was still dazed pondering upon what was happening. Honestly, not trying to sound like making Taehyung a , but the guys he's kissed were all gathered around the room.

 

" you." Jimin cursed.

 

"Language, Jiminnie." Hoseok teased again.

 

"Hey, guys, please don't fight." Taehyung frowned.

 

"But he just kissed you, hyung!" Jungkook cried. He's feeling a lot of sadness right now. He knows he told Taehyung he'd accept his decision no matter what, but he feels like he's going to break down into pieces.

 

"And so did you, Jungkook." Taehyung said calmly. They were shocked at how Taehyung was so calm about the situation. He's not really one for being calm about situations like these.

 

"T-Taehyung.... Y-You already kissed Jungkook?!" Jimin asked, mouth agape. He can't believe it, he's already kissed someone else, other than Hoseok, in this group.

 

"Yeah." Taehyung said quietly, feeling embarrassed about this. He feels so not-innocent now.

 

Now that there were revelations, its as if Jimin was gonna lose all his right then and there. The three didn't know how to really react to this situation now.

 

"Wait... So Jungkook is your first kiss? Like out of all of us?" Jimin interrogated.

 

"No."

 

", so there's another one?" Jimin sighed hopelessly.

 

"I'm sorry." Taehyung apologized. "I think I should go now."

 

He felt somehow humiliated, tears b his eyes, keeping his head down so his face wouldn't be seen. He immediately grabbed a hoodie and was about to hold the door knob, but was pulled away by Jungkook. Jungkook looked at the elder's already tear-filled eyes and let go of his wrist, Taehyung running out of the door.

 

He barely even noticed that Suga was there listening to the whole conversation.

 

----------------

Yellow!! Tbh irdk what I wrote, but so the drama has started and tbh I freaking hate dramas! So much... Well, drama, but anyways that couldn't be avoided and here it goes.... So basically who Taehyung hasn't kissed yet is Namjoon and Jin.... I'm still contemplating on that Taejoon/Taejin or Namjin thing.... Like seriously, but ofc we can't have everything we want in life and so in this story as well. I mean I expect you to be disappointed about the ending or whatever, just lower your expectations to lower your disappointment. I was like listening to Terrible Things by Mayday Parade and omg I got this crazy idea about the ending, but I think you'll hate me more if that happened, if ever you know the message of the song then you know what I'm talking about. Well, anyways, this is getting long so I should end it here! Thanks for reading! Bye~

 

Sydney (。・ω・。)