Attempt 7

Fighting Over An Alien

After one week of vacation, Taehyung and Yoongi just got back from Daegu and the members almost tackled Taehyung to the ground, saying that they missed him a lot. Yoongi was just standing there with an irritated look. He went inside his shared room with Rap Monster and slammed the door shut.

They all heard the loud door shutting and looked over to the door that Yoongi just came into.

"What's his problem?" Hoseok scoffed.

"Taehyung!!! I missed you so much!" Jimin whined as he hogged Taehyung all to himself, not giving the other members any access to hug the boy.

"Yah! Hyung! Can you get off of Taehyung hyung?! You're not the only one here!" Jungkook scolded and tried shoving Jimin off of the older, but to no avail. Jimin's like a leech.

All the members, except Suga, who was still moping in his room, had to do teamwork just to pry the leech-like Jimin away from Taehyung.

"Jimin! Its our turn! You've had enough!" Jin said as they pried Jimin off of the younger. Jimin just pouted and faced the corner in depression.

"Ahhh... Hyungs... What's happening?" Taehyung asked, confused. From when they got back this is the only time he got to speak.

"Nothing, nothing Taehyung. We just missed you is all." Jin smiled sweetly.

"Well, I'm glad you missed me hyungs... And Jungkook." Taehyung smiled his usual box-shaped smile which everyone found adorable. Jungkook offered his hand and smiled charmingly. Taehyung found himself blushing at the offer. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and they both felt some kind of electricity pass through. When Jungkook pulled Taehyung up, Taehyung bumped the younger's chest due to too much force. Taehyung blushed and looked at Jungkook's bunny teeth smile.

"Okay.... Too close..." J-Hope said and separated the two apart. Jungkook just glared at his hyung for breaking their moment, while Taehyung was still blushing faintly. Witnessing the moment, Jimin turned furious and slammed the door to their room, which made everyone look at the just slammed door.

"Aish... What's everyone's problem today?" Rap Mon scratched his head in a frustrated way. "I swear everyone's gonna break the door out of its hinges."

"Tch. Only you would do that Rap Mon." J-Hope rolled his eyes and everyone laughed, leaving Rap Monster to glare at J-Hope.

"Whatever." He scoffed because he knows its true.

"Well, let's let Taehyung rest, he just got home." Jin announced. Everyone nodded in agreement and the other members went inside their respective rooms, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone.

"Hyung, I'll help you with your bag." Jungkook offered.

"No, its fine. I can handle it." Taehyung rejected. He doesn't want to trouble the younger.

"I insist hyung." Jungkook said and bent down to get one of Taehyung's bags. Their hands met and Taehyung once again felt that unusual jolt. He pulled away immediately and let Jungkook carry his other bag.

Its so unusual.

They finally went inside their room and Jungkook placed Taehyung's bag at the side of Taehyung and Jimin's bed. They saw Jimin lying down with his arm on his eyes.

Jungkook went over to his bed and opened his laptop, plugging on his headphones. Taehyung just browsed through his phones, played games and whatever. He finally got bored and just stared at the ceiling.

What to do? Taehyung thought. Taehyung stood up and walked over to the door. Jungkook noticed and slides his headphones down his neck.

"Hyung where are you going?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"I was just getting something to eat. You want anything?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook just shook his head and returned to the video he was watching on his laptop. Taehyung went out and walked towards the fridge for something to eat.

"Hmm... I guess ice cream would be good?" He asked himself. "And maybe a good ol' romance movie that will make me cry." Taehyung chuckled at his thoughts. "Good enough." He could finish a whole bucket of ice cream if he could, but sadly they only had a pint of it. He grabbed the pint from the fridge and a spoon then sat on the couch comfortably.

"Oh wait the lights." He said as he closed the dorm lights. He slipped in the DVD of The Proposal and sat back down on the couch. It was a romance movie that could set you to tears, but tears of joy and laughter was what Taehyung wanted.

The whole time the movie was running, all Taehyung did was laugh like a retard and he even fell on the floor. To be honest, the movie wasn't really funny, but Taehyung would just find almost everything funny. He was lucky his ice cream didn't fall.

After the movie finished, Jin just came out with bed hair. Must've slept. Taehyung thought.

"Hi hyung." Taehyung greeted while stuffing his mouth with ice cream.

"Why were you laughing like crazy?" Jin asked as he scratched his head. That's why he woke up because of the younger's loud laughs and also because he was a light sleeper. He wanted to sleep some more, but he looked at the time and it was almost seven. He had to cook dinner for everyone.

"Ahhh... Well, the movie was funny."

"What were you watching?" Jin asked as he walked towards the kitchen, yawning.

"The Proposal." The younger answered. Jin just laughed at his answer because the movie wasn't really that funny. He sometimes thought Taehyung was an alien because he was so shallow and would literally laugh at everything.

"Taehyung-ah, can you help me cook?" Jin asked as he was setting up all the ingredients.

"But hyung you know I'm not good at cooking." Taehyung pouted.

"Its fine. You just have to cut the vegetables." Jin said. Taehyung thought about it and nodded. He placed the pint of finished ice cream and spoon on the table and washed his hands, getting ready to cut vegetables. Jin handed him a big knife and all the vegetables.

"Taehyung, be careful and don't cut yourself, okay?" Jin carefully instructed. Taehyung nodded his head and started chopping off the vegetables. He was so slow and careful on doing it, so concentrated. Jin watched the younger cut vegetables. He looked okay so he did other things like preparing the meat and other utensils. While preparing the meat he suddenly heard the younger yelp.

"Ahhh!"

Jin rushed over to Taehyung and saw that the younger has cut himself. The younger looked at his hand. It was kind of a big cut and blood was oozing out if the cut. Jin didn't know what to do and the one thing that he could think of was just the injured finger of the younger. Taehyung was taken aback by his hyung's action and was deeply flustered by it. When Jin was sure that his finger was okay, he stopped on it and saw Taehyung's red face.

"I-I'll just get the first aid kit." Jin stuttered and hurriedly went to the supply cabinet if the bathroom. Taehyung nodded and he washed his injured finger. Jin rummaged through the supply closet and finally found the first aid kit.

Jin took out an alcohol pad and gently rubbed it on Taehyung's cut. Taehyung hissed at the pain it was causing him. Finally, Jin put on the band-aid, covering the cut.

"There." Jin said as he finished.

"Thank you, hyung." Taehyung said sheepishly.

"Its alright, just be careful next time, okay?" Jin scolded as he looked at his dongsaeng. Both eyes were fixated in each other and Taehyung felt like getting lost in his hyung's eyes, as well as Jin. Jin was always captivated by Taehyung's eyes. Slowly, their faces were getting closer and closer, until someone cleared their throat.

"Ehem...."

When the two boys heard it, they both stepped back from each other and saw Rap Monster leaning on the wall, with a raised eyebrow. Taehyung blushed crimson while Jin just glared at Rap Monster.

"Having fun?" Rap Monster asked with a venomous tone. He was really jealous, witnessing the two's intimacy.

"Uhm... Hyung was just aiding my cut." Taehyung reasoned.

"Okay." Rap Monster just clicked his tongue.

"Uhm... If you'll excuse me." Taehyung said and scurried to his room. He hurriedly closed the door and slided down to the ground. He put his hand over to his heart and it was pumping swiftly.

What just happened? Taehyung contemplated.