Attempt 20

Fighting Over An Alien

Today was another normal day, maybe for Taehyung and Yoongi that is. Jungkook has gotten a little bit awkward around Taehyung now. He shouldn't have initiated that kiss, he thought. What's making it harder for him is that Taehyung acts as if nothing happened between them. Taehyung will still be his usual cheery self and try to start casual conversations with the younger, but that sure didn't work out. Sure, Taehyung might've felt that small spark with Jungkook's kiss.... And Suga, too, even if it was just a tiny peck. It's actually making him confused. He wasn't really good at holding his feelings.

 

"Taehyung-ah, let's have fun today!" Jimin said, clinging on his arm, while he was reading manga. He was a bit startled, but then closed his manga, paying attention to the overly-cheerful Jimin by his side.

 

"Sure, hyung. What do you want to do?" Taehyung asked. Somehow, dirty images popped up in Jimin's head, but he just shook it away. 

 

"Oh.... Well, just accompany me to a walk, if that's okay with you..." Jimin trailed off.

 

"Okay, hyung. Just give me some time to change my clothes." Taehyung held up one finger and stood up from his bed. Jimin nodded. Taehyung walked to their closet and picked some casual clothes and walked to the out of the room to the bathroom.

 

Jimin started to change in the room as well, pulling out a grey flannel, black shirt and ripped skinny jeans. He pulled on a black low cut Converse.

 

Taehyung went in and they almost looked like matchies.

 

"Yah! We're wearing the same thing!" Jimin laughed ad he marveled at Taehyung's outfit. Taehyung was  wearing a red flannel with a black shirt inside, ripped skinny jeans except it was white and also a black low cut Converse, plus a black beanie. Taehyung laughed as well. Jimin smiled and intertwined his hands with Taehyung's. Taehyung was slightly taken aback by his sudden gesture and blushed profusely. Taehyung wasn't really sure about what to do so he just held the elder's hand back, which Jimin just grinned to.

 

They walked out of the room and stood in the living room.

 

"Yah, hyungs, we're just going to go out, alright?" Jimin said. Everyone just looked at the two and their intertwined hands. They all shot glares at Jimin now, which Taehyung was really oblivious of. Jimin shot them victorious smirks and raised his and Taehyung's intertwined hands to show them all. "Bye!" Jimin teased. "Bye, hyungs. And Jungkook." Taehyung smiled and waved to them with his free hand. Taehyung and Jimin walked out of the dorm.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

"Say ahhh, Taehyung." Jimin smiled cheekily as he was holding a spoon full of ice cream in front of Taehyung. They were currently at the ice cream parlor right now and they were practically feeding each other their ice creams. They technically looked like couples. Jimin got chocolate while Taehyung got vanilla. Taehyung grinned and took in the chocolate-flavored ice cream. "Is it good?" Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded eagerly. He got a spoonful of vanilla ice cream and fed it to Jimin. Jimin hummed in delight as he swallowed the cold creamy dessert down his throat.

 

After finishing their dessert, they walked around the mall and entered the fashion hall, where most of the fashion stores were.

 

Practically being the fashionistas these two actually were, they went inside from store to store, trying almost everything. While going from store to store, they met up with some fans and took pictures and signed some autographs.

 

"Wahhh.... I'm so tired." Taehyung said as they stopped over at some benches in the mall, placing their shopping bags down. Literally went into every store. Obviously. Jimin plopped down beside him and placed his shopping bags down as well.

 

"Tae, do you want to watch a movie?" Jimin asked.

 

"Sure, hyung. What's the movie?" Taehyung asked as he tilted his head to the side, which Jimin found adorable.

 

"Uhm, I don't know. Let's go check." Jimin smiled and he intertwined his hands with Taehyung once again, always getting this fuzzy feeling every time he did. Looks like Taehyung didn't mind, since Jimin was almost doing this the whole day, but you can't miss that slight blush that was forming on his cheeks.

 

Jimin pulled Taehyung to the cinemas and looked through the movie list.

 

"Oohhh! Attack On Titan! Wanna watch?" Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded eagerly and walked along to the ticket booth to pay for their tickets. After buying some tickets, they went ahead to go buy some popcorn and drinks.

 

Of course, Taehyung was eager. He loved Attack On Titan.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Ahhhh.... That was awesome!" Taehyung grinned as they went out of the theaters. Jimin just chuckled from how Taehyung was so pumped because of the movie.

 

Jimin's phone vibrated, meaning there was a notification, which was a message.

 

From: Jin eommaaaaa

 

Yah! Where are you now?? Its getting late already! You guys should get going now! 

 

He could imagine Jin scolding them as if he was actually there. Jimin just rolled his eyes and started to type.

 

To: Jin eomaaaaaaa

 

Okay eomma!

 

Jimin slipped his phone back in his pocket and grabbed Taehyung's hand for the nth time today.

 

"Yah, Taehyung, we have to go. Jin eomma's getting mad." Jimin joked and Taehyung giggled. They started running, while hands intertwined.

 

When they got to the dorm, they both stopped at the front door.

 

"Hyung, I had fun today. Thank you." Taehyung smiled his rectangular smile.

 

Jimin smiled, "Glad you did." They just stared at each other for a few seconds when Jimin suddenly kissed Taehyung's cheek. Jimin stopped halfway, their faces just inches apart. Jimin's eyes bore into Taehyung's and Taehyung could feel his heart leap.

 

"H-Hyung." Taehyung mumbled shakily.

 

"Sshhhh..." Jimin shushed and cornered Taehyung against the wall, trapping Taehyung with both his arms by Taehyung's side. Taehyung blushed profusely and wasn't looking at Jimim at all. I can't let this slip. Jimin thought.

 

Jimin lifted Taehyung's chin to look at him, both staring at each other intensely. They were getting closer.... And closer.... And closer....

 

And fortunately for Jimin, nothing stopped them from kissing. Nothing at all. Surprisingly, Taehyung returned the kiss and it made the elder giddy.

 

The kiss didn't last long, much to Jimin's dismay, but they both needed oxygen. Taehyung just looked dazed after the kiss. He doesn't know what he's supposed to feel about things. He's confused because just days ago, Suga and Jungkook both kissed him.

 

"Oh, you guys are home now." Jin's voice startled them and they stood much farther from each other.

 

"Oh.... Yeah." Jimin said awkwardly scratching his back. Taehyung tried to look at Jin so he wouldn't think of anything suspicious. Both boys proceeded inside their dorm and into their room.

 

Nothing passes Jin and he definitely thinks something's up.

 

------------------

Hellooooooo!!! Omg I haven't updated for like more than a week was it?? :(( sorry been busy and by busy I mean reading some fanfics, being lazy and having writer's block. Sorry for the late update, but hope you liked it! I finally made Vmin kiss tho..... Omo *cheers like * okay see you next update hehe! Bye~

 

Sydney (。・ω・。)