Attempt 11

Fighting Over An Alien

BTS are going on a one week vacation in a wonderful beach resort since they've worked very hard for their latest album, Dark & Wild.

 

"Hyung! I'm so excited for our upcoming vacation!" Taehyung squealed as he clung unto Jimin's arm, which made the elder grin.

 

"I'm so excited, too!" Jimin cheered with him.

 

"Well, we guys deserve it. We've been working real hard for our comeback." Jin said.

 

The manager burst into the room looking ready for the vacation as well.

 

"Are you guys ready?" He announced. The boys simultaneously shouted a 'yeah!'

 

"Okay, let's go! The van's already waiting." The manager said and led the boys out of the room. "Oh and one more thing..." The manager trailed off leaving the boys hanging.

 

"What is it hyung?" Namjoon asked as they were walking down the hallway.

 

"After your long week vacation, we'll go straight to filming your MV for Danger." The others groaned as their schedule was going to be filled again the next week.

 

"Well, we better enjoy this vacation while it lasts." J-Hope shrugged and went ahead of the others, galloping like the horse he is.

 

They finally reached the lobby where they saw the van waiting for them. They excitedly loaded the van, along with their belongings.

 

The manager sat in front in the front seat. J-Hope, Jimin and Jungkook sat in front, which they were all totally against because they wanted to sit beside V, but Jin got dibs. Rap Monster and Suga both stayed at the back. Rap monster didn't like the fact he was in the back seat with Suga, where he was sleeping soundly on his shoulder. His head was too heavy and wanted to push it way, but he decided that it wouldn't actually be the best to anger his hyung by waking him up.

 

The ride to the beach resort was full of chattering and random talking about their upcoming vacation.

 

Suga on the other hand, can't sleep because of the noise everyone was making.

 

"Can everybody shut up!" Suga shouted, which startled everyone, especially Namjoon, who was sitting right beside him. Everyone was did as they were told and Suga resumed his sleep.

 

Since they didn't want to make anymore noise, they just did their own things like play games, listen to music, read or talk lightly.

 

Taehyung decided to plug in his earphones and listen to music. He laid his head on Jin's shoulder and drifted to sleep. Jin smiled to himself while he was reading a fanfic about Taehyung and him.

 

He came up with a really good ship name for both of them and searched it on the internet. He rarely reads, but when he saw a site that had a lot of fanfics that were tagged as 'Taejin', he quickly tapped on it and started to read.

 

Jungkook witnessed the action and glared at his hyung. Jin caught Jungkook's glare and just smiled triumphantly.

 

Jimin and J-Hope were busy playing multiplayer games and were occasionally jumping and squealing.

 

Rap monster had no choice, but to sleep with Suga since he had nothing good to do.

 

The ride to the beach resort was somewhat longer than expected. They arrived there at about after lunch.

 

They all unloaded the van, except for Rap monster and Suga because Rap Monster was contemplating if he should wake up the latter or not.

 

"Ahhhh! Finally!" J-Hope cheered as he stretched his arms in a v-shape and rotated.

 

"Yah! Namjoon, do you have any intention of waking Yoongi up?" The manager raised his eyebrow as he saw both of them still in the van.

 

"No way... Do you know how scary he is?" Namjoon shook his head slowly as to not makes so much movements.

 

"Aish." The manager cursed under his breath.

 

"Taehyung, you wake up hyung." J-Hope said pushing Taehyung. Taehyung widened his eyes.

 

"W-what?? N-no way! He's scary." Taehyung complained.

 

"Its fine! You can do it! I believe in you." J-Hope said fully pushing Taehyung inside. Taehyung was now in front of the sleeping Yoongi, may be the hardest part of his life. He began to tap Yoongi gently.

 

"H-hyung. W-wake up, we're here." Taehyung shakily said. Suga groaned inwardly. He was getting disturbed from his sleep. He opened his eyes to see Taehyung waking him up. He'll make an exception.

 

"Alright, let's go check in." The manager said and led them inside the resort's lobby.

 

After checking in, the manager held a set of keys.

 

"Okay, so I'm gonna announce the room arrangements." The manager announced.

 

The members were anticipating the room assignments. They had their fingers crossed, wishing Taehyung was their roommate.

 

"Jimin and J-Hope, Jungkook, Suga and Jin, then, Rap Monster and V." The members let out low simultaneous groans while Namjoon suddenly shouted a 'yes!'. They all glared at Namjoon while their manager just looked at them weirdly. "Did I miss something?" Their manager asked.

 

"No hyung." Namjoon grinned. Taehyung clung his arm around Namjoon's. 

 

"Yay! I'm getting roomed with hyung! I'm sure it'll be fun." He smiled his rectangular shaped smile.

 

"Of course it will." Namjoon chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair.

 

"Okay, okay, too close." Jimin interrupted TaeJoon moment and went in the middle of them. Namjoon glared at him and Jimin just ignored him. He replaced Namjoon's arm with his arm in Taehyung's.

 

"Oh... Kay." Their manager said awkwardly as he didn't know what the hell was going on. "So here are your room keys." He said and handed everyone their keys.

 

"I'll walk with you, Taehyung." Jimin offered and dragged him to where the elevators were.

 

"Yah! Hyung we don't know where our rooms are!" Taehyung said as he was being dragged.

 

"Third floor!" The manager shouted just in time. Jimin looked at the key the manager gave him. Room 304.

 

"Aish!" Rap Monster ruffled his hair in frustration. Taehyung always gets taken away from him. The manager was taken aback from the sudden frustration that came from Rap Monster.

 

"Uhm... Okay. Well, I'll get going now. If you need anything just go to my room. Room 307. I'll meet you guys later lunch. Bye." The manager said and walked away from the boys, still confused by the situation.

 

"Ugh... Jimin's always hogging Taehyung's attention. Its ing unfair." J-Hope whined.

 

"Well, that's life. Its unfair." Jin shrugged.

 

"Jin! You shouldn't side with life and it being unfair! I thought you loved Taehyung?! Why don't you fight for him and stop being kind??" Hoseok scolded.

 

"Don't give him motivation to do that, Hoseok." Yoongi groaned.

 

"Hey, I can fight for him." Jin defended.

 

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Guys just shut up and let's go to the rooms." Namjoon said.

 

"Tch. Bitter." Jungkook mumbled under his breath. J-Hope nudged him, gearing his statement.

 

"Its as if you're not, maknae." J-Hope teased and ran along. He just rolled his eyes and tagged along.

 

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jimin waited in the halls for their other members. Taehyung rested his head on Jimin's shoulder, making Jimin smile.

 

Finally, they heard a ding coming from the elevator and the other members came out.

 

Namjoon came walking to Taehyung and dragged him towards their room. Taehyung was taken aback by the sudden action. He looked angry.

 

Namjoon frustratingly put the key in the keyhole and opened the door to the room. He dragged  Taehyung inside, slamming the door behind him.

 

Taehyung jumped a bit from the loud sound from behind him.

 

"H-hyung.... A-are you angry?" Taehyung asked shakily. This isn't the first time he saw his hyung mad. It was rare, but when he was angry he could be real scary.

 

Namjoon sighed and turned to Taehyung.

 

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. I'm not mad, just a bit frustrated is all."

 

Taehyung walked over to the elder and surprised him with a hug. Namjoon didn't say a word and just savored the moment. He smiled and hugged the younger back.

 

"I hope you feel better." Taehyung smiled as he released from the hug.

 

"I'll always feel better when you're around." Namjoon smiled and caressed Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung blushed furiously with what his hyung said.

 

Cute. Namjoon thought.