The date

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

Since they both love ice cream, they went to an ice cream parlor.

“Hey rebel, one strawberry and one blueberry ice cream.”

“Why me? Go and buy for us. I want those flavors too.”

“Because I’m a brat, right?”

“I’m a rebel and I’m a girl. I need to fight for my soul. So you should go and buy for me, you know. ”

“I’m tired of playing the brat. You know that? So, I’ll just go as you say.”

 

Hyoyeon was shocked to hear that. ‘Tired? He’s just playing as a brat? Why?’

Sehun went to the counter and ordered their favorite ice cream. After a few minutes, Sehun came with the ice cream in his hands.

 

“You know what, you lack fortitude.”, Hyoyeon said as she scoops her ice cream.

“Who are you to tell me that”, Sehun said arrogantly.

“I’m a friend and I want to help you stop playing the brat. Whatever the world tells you to be, you should stand up and show who you really are. Now, I ask you, who are you?”

 Sehun didn’t answer. ‘She’s got a point. Friend it is’

“Never mind about it. Just eat.”, Sehun said as he ate his ice cream.

“Tsss.”, Hyoyeon pouted. ‘I’ll take the challenge, Sehun.’

 

     They know Luhan is following them, just as he says. This Luhan is very supportive. He’s the number one Hyohun shipper, needless to say. So eventhough they want to go home, they can’t. Though, they are starting to enjoy each other’s company. They talk about sensible things now. Good warm up for their dance performance.

 

Next stop was at an arcade.

 

“Let’s go to the stuffed toys! Come on!”, Hyoyeon saiad as she pulls Sehun behind her. A smile appeared on Sehun’s face. He likes her energy ever since, but today’s different.

 

“Sehunnie, please get me one”, Hyoyeon said.

 

Sehun always blushes whenever he hears that. Hyoyeon isn’t a flirt. She just wants to not remind Sehun he’s a brat. It is the challenge she pertains to.

 

“Fine.”, Sehun said coldly. He went ahead of Hyoyeon, but he smiled at the sudden request of Hyoyeon. He feels manly.

 

The date went on and Sehun successfully got 5 stuffed toys for Hyoyeon. He is skillful when it comes to arcade games, but Hyoyoen isn’t. Whenever Hyoyeon tries and fails to get the stuffed toy from the machine, Sehun acts angry and manly. Hyoyeon noticed this, but instead of being irritated, she felt happy because he can’t see the brat side of him now.

 

“That was hell fun!”, Hyoyeon said.

“Yeah.”, Sehun said. He can feel the adrenaline rush and joy in his heart.