Biscuits

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

“Thank you very much for saving me, Chanyeol ah”, Hyoyeon said,”here…”, she added as she give Chanyeol a box.

“That’s nothing. What’s this?”, Chanyeol asked.

“A thanksgiving present. Please accept it”, Hyoyeon said as she smiles.

“You don’t really have to. But thanks. “, Chanyeol blushed.


 

            Chanyeol is at his room. It is evening and the moon can be seen shining brightly up the sky. The breeze soothes Chanyeol as he stares up the sky, full of stars.

He opened the box and found red velvet biscuits. Hyoyeon baked it, gaining a smile from Chanyeol. Every biscuit spells ‘Thank you Chanyeol’.

He brought out a picture of a little girl with him, his old friend.

 

“You know what Kim Yeolsal, I found a girl who makes my heart beat race everytime I see her. She reminds me of you, most especially when I saved her from drowning. I still remember that time when I saved you because you can’t swim. Haha. You two looked the same. I miss you”, Chanyeol said as he caresses the picture.

Then, he brought out his phone and looked at the picture of Hyoyeon. Yes, he thinks he fell in love with the girl. Her resemblance to her old friend adds up to his feelings.

 

            However, as he soon thinks of it, Hyoyeon is from Hawaii, same as his old friend, she’s also a Kim, and maybe her nickname is Yeolsal. Everything has been clear to him like a flashback. She resembles her too much. But he's gotta be sure. He just need to hear that name.

 

            He doesn’t want to ask Hyoyeon about it since she didn’t recognized her at first.

 

            “Now that I found you, I won’t let go”, Chanyeol said with a touch of doubt, “….easily… yet”, he finished.


 

“Yah Sehun ah! You brat!!”, Irene screamed as Sehun took away her notebook.

“I need to study you know. I don’t know much about math. I’ll only return this if you agree to teach me.”, Sehun said as he runs away from Irene.

“Alright, fine!”, Irene sighed.

 

After half an hour…

 

“Hey, do you know about the business meeting between yours and my family?”, Irene asked.

 

“No. I only know there’s gonna be a business meeting to attend to, but us hyung don’t know who they are going to be.”, Sehun said.

 

“Don’t you know about….”, Irene said left hanging, “nevermind.”, she sighed.

“What’s the matter?”

Kang Irene (not her real surname in real life) and her family has the same business as Oh’s.

 

“I just want to say…I don’t want to marry a brat.”