The Opening

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

 

Chanyeol fell on the floor.

"How dare you kiss her?!" Sehun grabbed the collar of the uniform of Chanyeol and pulled him up.

"You know that she's my bestfriend right? That's a friendly kiss! I'm just worried for her!" Chanyeol talked back.

Sehun lifted his fist and was about to punch Chanyeol again but he didn't continue doing so. He thought that Hyoyeon wouldn't want to see his bestfriend hurt. He remembered that he's just a fake boyfriend to her and maybe a friend. While Chanyeol has the every right to be with Hyoyeon for he is the bestfriend.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's the trouble all about?" The nurse went out of the other room.

Sehun let goes of Chanyeol without stopping from glaring at the latter.

Hyoyeon woke up. She tried to sit up but her head ached. She holds her head and said, "Appo..."

Sehun and Chanyeol hovered over the girl.

"How are you feeling? Are you alright?" Sehun asked.

"Where does it hurt?" Chanyeol holds her hands.

"Only one companion is allowed. Who will it be?" The nurse said as she places the medicine and glass of water on the table.

"Me." Both the guy said. They glared at each other.

"I'm the bestfriend."

"I'm the boyfriend."

They protested.

Hyoyeon who is already conscious narrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm already fine now. No need to stay here. Let's go." Hyoyeon tried to go down from the bed and she did it.

Sehun holds her right hand while Chanyeol is on the left.

"You can go, but first you have to drink your medicine." The nurse handed the medicine to Hyoyeon.

"Okay. Thanks. I forgot to drink my medicine a while ago." Hyoyeon said after she drinks her medicine.

"Are you sure you're already fine?" Sehun asked.

"I'm fine." Hyoyeon said.

"Alright. Come on, I will hold you." Chnayeol said.

Hyoyeon awkwardly looked at the hands of the boys on her hands.

She removed her hands from the grips of the two.

"I can manage walking alone. Don't worry about me. I don't feel dizzy anymore. Okay?" Hyoyeon said.

"Okay." The two boys said.

Hyoyeon leads them towards the room. Yoon and Yuri rushed to Hyoyeon asking if she's already alright and if everything's fine. The tension between Chanyeol and Sehun is still there and the other boys noticed it.

"Yah, what's up with you two?" Baekhyun asked.

"Did you fight?" Suho asked.

Sehun kept quiet while frowning and Chanyeol did the same.

"Maybe it's about Hyoyeon." Baekhyun whispered to Suho.

"May peace be with them." Suho bowed left and right.

After their lessons and their lunch, there are no more classes but practice for the pageant and the sports fest.

 

 


 

 

It is the day of the games.

In volleyball, their section won silver which is already good for being freshmen students.

In soccer, they got bronze, being defeated by the champions, team of Luhan and James from the Business department.

In swimming, Chanyeol is the representative and he won gold!

In chess, Suho won silver.

In basketball, they didn't win any trophy but they are fourth place!

In relay, they didn't have a place. Running is Hyoyeon's forte as she enjoys speed and as she enjoys racing cars. Maybe if she were included in the relay they might have won.

Hyoyeon cheered for her classmates, same as Sehun.

Overall, section 1 did their best so they did well!

 

The next day, it is the most anticipated event of all, the pageant.

 

Yuri and Yoona are doing Hyoyeon's makeup and hair. They are preparing for opening number of the candidates. They are doing this while standing.

She is wearing a white fluffy dress and a ribbon on her head.

"Hyoyeon I—" Sehun didn't continue his sentence when he saw the gorgeous Hyoyeon. He can't help but slowly smile from the beautiful sight in front of him.

"Yes, jagiya?" Hyoyeon tilted her head.

'So cute!', he thought.

"I just want to say, goodluck! We can do this!" Sehun said and winked.

Hyoyeon blushed because of the wink he gave her. Plus, Sehun is really looking handsome and manly with his suit and hair.

"Ne...neh...Fighting!" Hyoyeon shyly said as she put her fist up in the air.

 

The opening has started.

 

"The search for Mr. and Ms. Yonsei High...begins!"

 

Hyoyeon:

   

Sehun:

   

 

 

After the opening number, the pairs introduced their selves.

"Aloha ʻauinalā (Good afternoon)! I'm Kim Hyoyeon, 16, Major in Performance and Arts, section 1-1 !!!" Hyoyeon introduced herself to the crown, smiling widely and standing with confidence.

The whole section 1 cheered for their representative.

"Aloha ʻauinalā! I'm Oh Sehun, 16, Major in Performance and Arts, section 1-1 !!!" Sehun said with the same demeanor as Hyoyeon.

And again, the whole section cheered for Sehun.

They walked oppositely from each other. Ramping is not new to them, good thing they are given the chance to model before.

Then they walk back in the middle facing each other and giving each other cheesy smiles. They chuckled at the eye contact.

The natural interaction on stage gave their classmates and other students butterflies in the stomach. Hyohun is quite popular in Yonsei.

They stopped in the middle pose, turn, wink and smile to the crowd and the judges.

The crowd went wild most especially Luhan, Irene, Yoona, Yuri, Baekhyun, and Suho.

"That's my brother and friend! Woooh!" Luhan yelled at his place.

"That's my bestfriend! Waaaah!" Chanyeol yelled as he waves his hands in the air.

The next contestants introduced themselves.

"Good day everyone! Kim Hyuna, 18, Major in Business Management, section 3-1 !!!"

Her supporters went wild.

"Good day! Kim Jongin, 18, Major in Business Management, section 3-1 !!!"

His supporters went wild.

The rest of the contestants introduced themselves.

After that, it will be the talent portion.

At the backstage...

"Hyuna! Where are you going?" Kai asked the uneasy Hyuna.

"To the comfort room!" Hyuna said and hurriedly paced to the comfort room.