At the Hospital

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

 

“What are you doing eonnie?! Do you want to kill her?!”, Irene exclaimed.

 

“It serves her right. She’s stealing Sehun from me.”, Seulgi said.

 

Kang Seulgi came back from the Philippines. It’s her vacation. She studied there to be fluent in English. It is because it is her insecurity. What more of she hears Hyoyeon speak her second language?

 

“Eonnie, she’s not. They are just friends. Just like me.”, Irene said.

 

“No. I don’t think so. I saw the pictures from Luhan’s phone.”

 

Luhan and Seulgi had a business meeting assigned by Mr. Kang. It so happened that Luhan is screening through the pictures when she saw it.


 

“Are you okay, honey?”, Ms. Kim asked as she sacress Hyoyeon’s hair.

 

“Yes mom. It just hurts a little.”, Hyoyeon said as she acts hurt.

 

“Your eonnie already flew away back to Hawaii. She had an emergency meeting and she told me to say I love you to you and take care as she always say. You have to be alert, honey.”, the teary-eyed mom said.

 

“By the way, Sehun’s there outside. Do you want to meet him?”

 

“Of course, I need to see the brat. I heard him …say something before everything went black.”, Hyoyeon said as she crease her eyebrows, not sure if she really heard something.

 

“Alright I’ll call him here and I’ll stay outside, okay?”

 

“Okay mom.”

 

Her mom went outside and called Sehun. He knocked on the door before coming in.

 

“Sehun, come in!”, Hyoyeon said excitedly.

 

“Ahhh! Ah!”, she scremed in pain when she attempted to be energetic.

 

“Oh hey. Don’t move too much. Are you fine now?”, he worriedly asked.

 

“Can’t you see? I’m still not. Hahaha”, Hyoyeon laughed.

 

“Well.. Hope you feel better soon.”, he said as he looked at her very worriedly.

 

Hyoyeon felt her heart beat race. She doesn’t know why all of a sudden she can hear it.

 

“Th-thank you.”, she stuttered.

 

“Here’s some fruits. Eat this so you can get better soon.”, he said as he place a basket of fruits to the table.

 

“By the way..”, both said at the same time.

 

“You go first.”, Sehun said.

 

“No, you go first.”, she said.

 

“Alright. I saw….someone who made this to you.”, he said being reluctant if he’ll mention the name.

 

“Who? Is it a girl? A boy?”, Hyoyeon asked, feeling ecstatic.

 

“Hyoyeon!!!”, Irene yelled as she rush through the door. How funny it is to think she’s always rushing. Well, she’s a shy girl but a fast runner one.

 

“Irene! What are you doing here by yourself?”, Hyoyeon asked.

 

“Listen Hyo, I’m saying this because I know I’m a friend to you. Be careful to eonnie. She will do everything just to destroy the two of you.”, Irene warned.

 

“Wait wait wait. Your eonnie? Is she the one who did this to me?”

 

“Errm… yes. That’s what I’m going to say. I saw her. I saw Seulgi a while ago at near the ceiling.”, Sehun admitted. He’s a friend of him, at least he thought.

 

“What the heck. What did I do to her? I don’t know her!”, Hyoyeon said.

 

“And what do you mean destroy the two of us?”, Sehun said.

 

“She’s….jealous.”