The Rebel provokes the Brat

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

     Yoona and Yuri went to the empty space beside Hyoyeon.

 

"Hi Hyoyeon. I'm Yoona."

"Hi. I'm Yuri"

"Hello girls. You can just call me Hyo", Hyoyeon said with a smile.

 

 

"By the way, about the guy beside you", Yuri whispered, "Sehun, he's very rich and he's a brat you know", she added.

"A brat? Really...That's why", Hyoyeon said as she looks at Sehun secretly.

"Yeah. He can get whatever he wants and you can't blame him for his mistakes.", yoona said as she pouts.

"I bet he's an only child.", Hyoyeon said.

"uh-oh. Ding dong deng.", Yoona said. "He's the youngest. He has an older brother and he's just a year ahead of us."

 

"That's right. His brother wants to be an idol, but he can't because he's the eldest and he has to take care first of their family business. They own a clothing line, "BODELIGHT", and he can only sideline as a model of their own company.", yuri explained.

 

"Oh I see. Then what about the brat... I mean Sehun?", Hyoyeon whispered but Sehun heard her. She really doesn't know how to whisper well.

 

     Fortunately, Yoona and Yuri noticed Sehun and they decided to hush Hyoyeon and lead her to listen to Mr. Jokwon.

 

"Okay let's stand up for our warm up", Jokwon said.

 


 

     After the warm up....

 

"Okay, for our ice breaker, we'll have five volunteers who'll show their talent today.", Jokwon said.

"I think the brat will volunteer. ", Hyoyeon, being so hyped about the brat thing, whispered.

 

"Sir! I volunteer...",Sehun said.

"Okay Sehun,please come in front.", Jokwon said.

"I'm not finished yet sir. I volunter Kim. Hyoyeon. ", Sehun said with gritted teeth.

 

     Everyone cooed at the sudden statement of Sehun. He heard what Hyoyeon said. I told you, Hyoyeon really can't whisper. Hyoyeon can feel her blood rush through her face. She doesn't know how to freestyle and besides she isn't into dancing much. Yoona and Yuri stare at each other and all they can do is to shake their head. 

 

"Is it okay Hyoyeon?", Jokwon asked.

"Sir, I only know how to dance our traditional dance. Hawaiian dance."

"Why ask her? Just dance you know. After all this is a dance class. Any dance would do.", Sehun saidwhile looking at Hyoyeon.

"Bro, chill. Respect bro. Respect.", Suho said for once again. Anyways, he's always like that.

"Maybe you can show us that dance Hyoyeon. It would be nice to see the dance of other countries."

"Ahhh... Okay sir.", Hyoyeon said as she scratch her head.

 

Sehun smirked while Chanyeol is still watching her intently.

 

Hyoyeon played a hawaiian music from her phone and grooved to the music. The class remained amazed throughout the whole dance. Bakehyun is drooling, Suho is smiling wide, Chayeol can smile now, and Sehun is now looking at her like he wanted to eat her. 

 

"Got ya.", Chanyeol said.