Business Meeting?

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

 

Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Kang, goodevening Irene ssi.”,Mr. Oh greeted.

“Good evening. Shall we start?”, Mr. Kang said.

 

Irene peeks through the back of her parents. She saw Sehun looking so enraged, and Luhan being excited. Luhan’s born to be a businessman, really.

 

“So about our partnership, we shall agree upon their…marriage, right?” , Mr. Oh asked.

 

“It’s our pleasure, besides the two actually likes each other, am I right?”, Mrs. Kang asked.

 

“No!”, both Sehun and Irene said.

Luhan laughed, but Sehun elbowed him, making him to choke out of air. He likes to tell them Sehun likes Hyoyeon but he knows it’s an important business meeting.

 

Both the Kang and Oh companies are at stable status, however to increase sales, it would be better to have partnership.

 

“Mom, please can’t you see we don’t want to marry each other. We’re just best friends!”, Irene complained.

 

“Well…we thought you like each other?”, Mrs. Kang said.

 

“Who told you that?”, Irene asked angrily.

 

“Mr. Oh and Mrs. Oh said Luhan knows about it.”, Mr. Kang explained.

 

Luhan looked uncomfortable; crouching in his seat.The man needs to bring back his old composed self.

 

“Excuse you all, but Irene actually likes…mmmm”, Sehun was stopped by Irene. They are sitting beside each other, both facing all the ‘panel’.

 

“Stop it don’t you!”, Irene screamed.

 

“Don’t you want to say it to save your bestfriend? Wow, what a friend”, Sehun said. 

 

“Besides, that’s the truth. Ain’t it?”, Sehun asked.

 

Irene was kept mummed, looking so thrilled and toned down at the same time.

 

“If you don’t tell it now, I’ll be telling it myself”, Sehun warned.

 

“Okay, okay!”

 

“I actually like Luhan oppa!”, Irene said quickly while her eyes are closed.

 

Everyone held their breath.

 

“Woah. That was totally unexpected.”, Luhan said, putting his palms in front like saying stop.

 

“Is that a confession, my dear?”, Luhan winked and smirked.

 

He won’t deny it. Luhan also liked Irene, and again if not for Sehun. He’s still a supportive brother afterall. Irene became red all over face, blushing as hard as she can. She can’t take it anymore, so she walked out of the room.

 

“Irene! Let me come with you!”, Sehun said.

 

“So, mom, dad, let it just be me and Irene. “, Luhan said.

 

“It seems like we’ll like each other more”, Luhan winked.


 

“What? I don’t want to.”, Hyoyeon said over the phone.

“Just trust me, okay?”, Boa said.

“But I really don’t want to go back there, especially Jame’s there.”, Hyoyeon said.

“I’m telling you, you don’t have to worry. You have my back, remember?”, Boa said.

“Okay fine. Just make sure the wedding’s not gonna happen.”, Hyoyeon.

“Why, don’t you really miss your ex-boyfriend? Hahaha”, Boa said.

“Noooooooo!”, Hyoyeon exclaimed.

“Hahahaha. Just kidding”, Boa said.

“Okay. Bye eonnie. Gonna sleep now.”, Hyoyeon said.

“Bye! Kiss eomma for me.”, Boa said.

“Alright. She’s sleeping well.”, Hyoyeon said.