As a Pair

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

A/n: This is unedited. So sorry for any mistakes.

 


“Haaaaa!”, Sehun enraged and punched the leader in the stomach and kicked his private part.

The leader of the gang crouched in pain as blood flow from his lips.

“Back off guys! Back off!”, the leader announced.

They watch the guys went away, running unevenly.

“Bastards! Go away! Never come back!”, Sehun rudely said.

“Luhan are you okay?”, Irene worriedly asked as he is laying down, enduring the pain in his stomach. Irene and Hyoyeon are now crying.

“Hyoyeon! Are you hurt? Are you okay?”, Sehun worriedly asked. He gave Hyoyeon a very genuine look as if he is about to cry.

“I’m fine. You, are you okay? Your lips are bleeding”, Hyoyeon touched Sehun’s face and caressed it.

“It’s nothing.”, Sehun wiped the blood in his lips as he flinched afterwards.

“We better get home now. Let’s just take a cab. I’ll just ask the driver to pick up the car.”, Luhan who’s trying to stand said, Irene is accompanying him.

“Yeah, better.”, Sehun said as he wipe the tears of Hyoyeon off her face.

 

 


 

 

“Oh! Hyoeyonnie! What happened?!”, Mrs. Kim was shocked to see the two’s haggardness.

Luhan took Irene home while Sehun took Hyoyeon home.

“We encountered a gang at an alley. He fought to save me. To save me and Irene.”, Hyoeyon explained as she runs towards her mom and hugged her tight.

“Thank God you’re okay!”, Mrs. Kim said as he motion Sehun to sit in the sofa.

“By the way mom, he’s Sehun”, Hyoyeon introduced despite the low energy she has.

“I know. Your boyfriend, right?”, Mrs. Kim asked jokingly though worry is plastered on her face, caressing Hyoyeon’s face

“Eomma…not now, please.”, Hyoyeon complained. Mrs. Kim went to the kitchen and got two glasses of cold water, for her daughter and for Sehun.

Hyoyeon already told her mother about the pretend thing when she went home from school, the day they started to act as a couple.

Hyoyeon also sit beside Sehun and looked at him.

“Thank you Sehun ah.”, Hyoyeon said sincerely, making the guy’s heart pound.

“It’s okay, jagiya…”, Sehun’s tone made Hyoyeon remember to call him jagiya.

“Oops. Neh, jagiya.”, Hyoyeon pinched Sehun’s cheeks that made him flinch in pain.

“Aww!”, Sehun said.

‘I’m sorry! I forgot!”, Hyoyeon said as she slump her shoulders and look sad.

“Hey, it’s okay jagiya.”, Sehun said as he put his arms over her shoulder.

“How sweet…”, Mrs. Kim cooed and placed the water on the center table.

“Eomma…”, Hyoyeon complained.

“Sehun ah, you’d better sleep here for the night. It’s dangerous outside at this hour.”

“Uhm, no Mrs. Kim, my parents would be worried for me.And besides, my hyung is waiting for me. He got the most serious injury and I still have to take care of him.”, Sehun smiled.

‘Wow. He’s really not a brat. We’ll for now haha.’, Hyoyeon thought.

“Arraseo. What a caring brother you are.”, Mrs. Kim complimented.

Sehun drank the water straight, so is Hyoyeon.

“I’d better go now, Mrs. Kim.”, Sehun stood up.

“Okay. Take care okay. I hope this is not the last time you’ll visit this house.”

“Okay Mrs. Kim. Definitely.”, Sehunsaid and he winked at Hyoyeon after.

Hyoyeon felt her cheeks blushed.

“I’ll just send him outside eomma.”, Hyoyeon said.

“Okay darling. Go.”, Mrs. Kim said.

Outside their house….

“Bye, jagiya.”, Sehun said and smiled.

“Bye. Take care!”, Hyoyeon said.

“I will.”, Sehun said as he turn around and about to go.

“Wait!”, Hyoyeon took Sehun’s arms and made him turn around.

Hesitance is plastered on her face, and she is fidgeting her fingers n the other hand.

*tsup

Sehun was shocked. Hyoyeon kissed him on the cheeks.

“Take care!”, Hyoeyon said and rushed inside the house.

Sehun can’t believe it. He blushed hard and he was stucked in his position. He caressed the cheek that she kissed and slowly smiled.

 

 


 

 

‘Why is everyone looking at me?’, Hyoyeon asked in her mind.

Some are giggling, some are genuinely smiling, and some are glaring.

When she entered her classroom, she immediately saw Sehun in his seat, looking damn fine. It’s like he has a crown in his head.

“Yah, Hyoyeon ah, you didn’t told us that you and Sehun are already a couple!”, Momo said.

“What?! How did you know?!”, Hyoyeon was shocked.

“Don’t you know? It’s already spread all over the school.”, Momo continued.

Remember the only student who heard Hyoyeon call Sehun jagiya? She spread it. She took pictures of Hyoyeon and Sehun yesterday to confirm their relationship and posted it in the bulletin board. Don’t worry; she’s just a big shipper of SeHyo ever since the dance performance was made.

Chanyeol was devastated.

‘They are a couple? How? Why? When?’, he thought.

He was about to confront Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon to Sehun when….

“Good morning class!”

It is their singing class.

“Good morning!”, the class greeted.

“Okay, class, you all know that the 23rd anniversary of Yonsei highschool is around the corner, right?”

“Neh.”

“That means, the annual pageant and sports fest is coming too”, Ms. Taeyeon, the teacher said.

“Neh”

“We already have our representative for the pageant.”

“Who ma’am? Sehun and Hyoyeon?”, Baekhyun asked proudly as he smirked and looked at the two.

‘No! It can’t be!’, Hyoyeon thought. She is sweating now.

“Neh Baekhyun. You’re right. The new born couple”, Ms. Taeyeon genuinely smiled.

“What?!”, Hyoyeon stood up and complained.