Double Fun

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

 

 

A/n: Double update. Yay.

Can I beg for your comments pleaseeee hihi. I want to know if the story is going well for you. And if you don’t mind, vote? Thanks!


 

 

“Hyoyeonnie, don’t forget to take your medicines okay?”, Mrs. Kim reminded her daughter.

“Okay mom! Bye!”, Hyoyeon said as she go outside their house.

It’s been a week since the incident of Hyoyeon fainting happened.

She has no classes today, but guess what, she’s going on a date!

Not just a date actually, but a double one. Double date, double fun!

She’s wearing a blue long sleeves tucked in her leather shorts and she has boots on. She dresses to kill, not to impress. Her hotness overflows in that outfit.

She was about to go grab a taxi when a red trax (kim’s company) sports car horned for her. She was shock and taken a back.

“Come on in!”, Luhan said with a big smile on his face.

She saw Irene at the front seat of the car and Sehun at the back, meaning they would sit together.

“Ow. You’re here. Okay!”, Hyoeyon smiled as she glide towards the back seat.

‘So beautiful.’, Sehun thought.

For Hyoyeon, it was part of the plan. ‘A couple, anytime, anywhere’. But for Sehun, it is not.

“You’re beautiful Hyoyeon ah”, Luhan said as he looks at the front mirror.

Hyoyeon blushed, “Thank you Luhan oppa.”, she said.

Sehun glared at his hyung (big brother).

“Yah”, Irene hit Luhan’s arms.

“Jealous?”, Luhan smirked.

“Neh.”, Irene said lowly.

“What? I can’t hear you.”, Luhan pretended.

“Neh! I’m jealous!”, Irene said and looked at the window of the car at the side and pouted.

Hyoyeon and Sehun were shocked.

“Hey hey hey. You’re not telling us something…”, Sehun said,leaning forward to Luhan’s seat.

“Oopsss…”, Luhan said and smirked.

“For your information guys, we’re already a couple. Right, babe?”, Irene said aggressively.

“Uhh, yeah”, Luhan shyly put his hand over the back of his head and slyly smiled.

Hyoyeon was shocked because the shy Irene is not the one she sees today. In fact, it’s a confident one. Well, Sehun is used to it so…yeah.

“What?! Well, I’m happy for you…”, Hyoyeon said happily at fist then it gets lower at the end, like fading.

It earned a tender stare from Sehun.

‘Why does she sound sad?’, Sehun thought.

‘Why do I feel like this? Am I envious? That me and Sehun is just a fake couple and them is not? Why? Maybe I really like Se— NO! I don’t think so, maybe I envy them just because they are a real couple.’, Hyoyeon thought.

Sehun looked at Hyoyeon who’s staring outside the car window.

Irene looked at the front mirror and saw this. She knew, she knew. Her bestfriend likes Hyoyeon.

“Uh! By the way, I just want to inform you guys we’re pretending to be a couple. Please don’t tell it to others, okay?”, Hyoyeon immediately said.

“Pretend? Why? When did it start?”, Luhan asked.

“I’ll tell another secret.”, Hyoyeon took a deep breath, “James is my ex boyfriend.”

“What?! Why you didn’t tell us soon?”, Irene said, kind of worried for Sehun. She looked at Sehun who’s just completely staring at the girl beside him.

“That’s why we have to pretend we’re a couple so that he would leave me alone already.”, Hyoyeon explained.

“Ah I see. That’s why you didn’t hesitate to come with us for a double date .You can count on us. Right babe?”, Luhan asked.

“Yeah”, Irene said, still worried for Sehun.

 

 


 

 

At the cinema…

They are eating popcorn while watching ‘The Fault in Our Stars’.

Luhan and Irene are holding their hands together. Hyoyeon and Sehun saw this and they looked at each other, and then the atmosphere became awkward for them.

They are enjoying the movie when the part where the actors are doing the bed scene came.

They were shocked. Luhan covered Irene’s eyes and he closed his eyes too.

Sehun looked at Hyoyeon and she also looked at him. They both immediately diverted their attention to the ground and slide down to their seat.

The next movie they watched was ‘Train to Busan’.

The zombie attack started and Luhan and Hyoyeon was so scared while the bestfriends are just chill and enjoying the thrill they are feeling. They really are bestfriends.

“Yahhh! Help me! Help me!”, Luhan screamed while crouching towards Irene’s shoulders, earning a smirk from the latter.

“Babe, I thought you’re always cool and composed. Haha. Zombies are my bestfriends.”, Irene smirked.

“Waaah! Eomma! Eomma!”, Hyoyeon also crouched towards Sehun’s chest.

“Ehem”, Sehun cleared his throat, “don’t worry I’m here”, he acted manly, while Hyoyeon smudged herself more towards Sehun.

 

 


 

 

They are now eating at a restaurant.

“Babe, ahhh”, Luhan said as he offer French fries to Irene’s mouth.

Irene ate it and smiled. She wiped off the catsup on Luhan’s lips and looked at him lovingly and sweetly smiled.

Hyoyeon was watching them dreamingly when…

“Jagiya, ahhh”, Sehun imitated his hyung.

Hyoyeon felt weird but she gave in when she remembers ‘A couple anytime, anywhere’.

“Kamsahamida (thank you) jagiya.”, Hyoyeon also imitated Irene in a comical way as if she’s mocking the two.

“Jagiya?”, the true lovebirds said at the same time as they look at each other and burst into laughter.

“Wae? What’s wrong with it?”, Sehun asked innocently.

“I’m sorry we’re just not used to it. But why are you pretending even if James is not here?”

“Shhh! Rule number one, you shouldn’t say pretend. We have have a rule to be a couple anytime, anywhere. We don’t know if maybe James is following us everywhere or something. Right, jagiya?”, Hyoyeon hushed as she eat her burger.

“Yeah. Want more fries jagiya?”, Sehun asked as he chews his burger.

Luhan and Irene looked at each other one more time and burst into laughter again.

 

 


 

 

They are now going home.

“Oh no! We ran out of gas already. It’s empty. I’m sorry guys…”, Luhan said as he fix the seat of the car and close the car door and lock it.

“Let’s buy gasoline.”, Sehun said as he put his hands over the shoulder of Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon felt weird but she has to be used to it from now on. She put her hands on Sehun’s y waist.

“Alright.”, Luhan agreed.

While walking, Irene and Luhan are holding hands. Sehun and Hyoyeon saw this and diverted their head opposite the direction of each other.

‘Shall I hold her hand? Yeah right.’, Sehun thought.

Sehun held Hyoyeon’s hand while looking at her.

Hyoyeon was a bit shocked and just gave in again.

Little did they know, James is really following them since a while ago. He just accidentally saw them and then he decided to follow them.

‘They really are couple. Tsk.’, James thought.

Now, he decided to leave them alone.

Meanwhile, they went into a dark alley. They didn’t know why they get there. All they know it is the way to the gasoline station.

All of a sudden, five gangsters with baseball bats on their hands showed up their way.

“Hey ladies, wanna have some fun with us?”, the leader-like gangster said as he blow on his cigarette.

The girls were afraid and hid from the back of the boys.

Luhan looked sharply at the guys and so is Sehun. They looked at each other and they knew from those stares what are they preparing for.

“What do you want from us?”, Luhan asked sternly.

“The girls. They are pretty and…y.”, another gangster said then whistled.

The girls were shaking already.

“Don’t worry we’re here. We won’t let them touch you”, Sehun assured the important girls for him.

“We will kiss…and you know what.”, the leader said.

“Over our dead body.”, Luhan said.

“Hayahhhh! Fight!”, the leader commanded.

“Ready?”, Luhan asked Sehun.

Sehun nodded.