Project Proposal

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

 

“Eomma, come with us , pleaseeee.”, Boa pleaded.

 

It is the day of her presentation. She’s doing this for herself and of course, the Trax company. Mr. Oh challenged her to increase sales in substitute to his plan of engagement of Hyoyeon and Lee James, heir of another automobile company, Spade cars.

 

“I’m not used to business meetings my daughters. Can you spare me this one? I promise we’re gonna bond all together in….malls!”, Ms. Kim Hyejin said.

“But mom, this is my first ever project proposal to be finally held! I even went here for Hyoyeonnie. To save her from the fixed marriage. Please mom.”. Boa said as she kneel in front of her mom, palms together.

 

“Okay, okay. I will go with you, just stand up from there.”, Ms.Kim said, pulling up her daughter from the floor.

 

“Yehey mom! I bought you a dress, look. You can finally wear this!”, Hyoyeon cheered.

 

The mother gets the dress and looks at it in the mirror.

 

“I’m not used to wearing this kind of dress. I’ll just wear the one I got there.”

“No mom! I bought it for you. Wear it, pleaseeee.”, Hyoeyon pleaded while doing a buing-buing.

“Aigoo, these lovely daughters of mine. Okay.”. Ms. Kim smiled.

“Asa!”, Boa and Hyoyeon appeared.


 

“Good evening Mr. Oh, and you are..?”, Boa said as she offer a handshake.

“Sehun ah? Luhan oppa?”, Hyoyeon said as she turns around from looking at the restaurant.

“Hyoyeon!”, Luhan and Sehun were surprised to see her at the business meeting. Yes, they know that Trax company is also Hyoyeon’s company, but they didn’t know she’ll be also there.

“So you are Sehun, and Luhan. Nice to meet you all.”, Boa said as she gives the three a firm handshake.

“Good evening Boa ssi, Hyoyeon ssi, and Mrs. Kim.”, Mr. Oh said.

“Good evening!”, Hyoyeon yelled, full of energy.

“I’m sorry Mr. Oh, but please just call me Hyejin. And correction, just Ms. Please.”, Ms. Kim smiled.

“Oh, I understand.”, Mr. Oh said.

“Shall we proceed?”,Boa asked.

“Yes please.”, Mr. Oh said as he leads them to the private hall of the restaurant.


 

At the hall…

 

“Excuse me, but Hyoyeon is Sehun’s girlfriend. Right?”, Mr. Oh asked with a smirk on his face.

Luhan also laughed, once again earning an elbow from Sehun.

“Excuse me sir, but no. “, Hyoyeon smiled sarcastically.

“Excuse me too, this rebel is not my type for the nth time I say.”, Sehun was offended, but not Hyo.

“Ehem ehem. So sir let’s talk about our partnership sir. I promise you we won’t let you down.”, Boa said.

 

Trax copany and Bodelight will serve as endorsers of each other. Bodelight will enter Hawaii’s market while Trax company will strengthen its market in Korea.

 

The presentation of Boa’s project proposal went on , and the Oh’s were all impressed and remained focus.

 

“So about the recruitment, we already have the models for our clothes and for your cars, of course.”, Luhan explained.

 

“Great! That’s great.”, Boa said.

 

“And Hyoyeon and Sehun are included.”, Luhan smirked.

 

The theme is couple.