She Has it

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

 

 

“One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Gets?”, Mr. Jokwon, the dance teacher counts as he teach the steps.

“Yes.”, the students said.

“Eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, and one.”, he continued.

After teaching the steps, the students dance with the rhythm. All of them are giving their best in dancing. They are dancing to Work by Rihanna ft. Drake.

“Okay group 1, proceed to the dance floor.”, Mr.Jokwon said.

The practice is enough already. It’s time for the presentation.

Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, and another male student named Kyungsoo proceeded at the front.

The music played and they hit the dance floor hard.

The other students were amazed at how synchronized the first five are.

Sehun gives his best, doing lip bites from time to time and waves that are deadly for the girls.

Hyoyeon was watching him intently. Hyoyeon can feel her cheeks heated. She can’t contain the kilig she’s feeling since she is watching her fake boyfriend do the waves.

Yuri saw this. She poked Yoona and told her, “Yah. Look at Hyoyeonnie. She’s blushing hard.”, they looked at her and laughed.

Yoona signaled Yuri to focus on the performers for they will be next.

The music stopped. They finished dancing. The students applaud for their wonderful performance. They seem a boy band because of what they shown just a while ago.

However, Chanyeol injured his ankle and walked unevenly.

“Are you alright Chan?”, Hyoyeon asked.

“Gwaenchana (it’s okay).”, Chanyeol smiled.

‘She’s concerned bwahaha.’, Chanyeol thought.

Sehun was a bit disappointed she didn’t praise him like she always does after a performance because of Chanyeol. So he walk pass through them and slightly brushed his shoulder with Chanyeol’s, gaining a glare from the latter.

“Great job! Now group 2. Hyoyeon, Yoona, Yuri, Irene, and …Momo.”, Mr. Jokwon called.

Hyoyeon was stretching her arms and legs. She is wearing workout shorts and a small white shirt that is fit to her small body.

“Go girls! Wooh!”,Baekhyun cheered.

“You can do it!”, Chanyeol also cheered.

“Fighting!”, Suho yelled.

Sehun noticed the other boys swooning over Hyoyeon. They know that Hyoyeon is the iest in their class. Add her y color in the picture and boom, the view is divine.

He wanted to yell at them and stop them from looking at Hyoyeon but he can’t. He might get teased and busted he likes her. He can tell Suho to interrupt them and say ‘Respect bros. Respect.’, but he is sitting at the other side of his.

The music started.

 

Work work work work he say me have to…

 

Hyoyeon danced her heart out. She knows that she improved and she remembers all the techniques Sehun has taught her.

Sehun is looking at her intently and seriously, same as Chanyeol. Chanyeol noticed that Sehun is giving the girl a loving stare and he just shrugged it off. He might be worng.

Sehun can see his self in Hyoyeon. He can definitely see the grace in her dance and techniques he taught her. He can also see her lip bite. They dance so the same. And he’s proud of Hyoyeon and his self. He smiled.

 

The music stopped as they finished.

 

But after that…

 

 

*boog

 

 

Hyoyeon fell on the floor, looking lifeless.

“Hyoyeon ah!” , Sehun and Chanyeol stood up and approached Hyoyeon.

“Oh my gosh! Hyoyeon what happened??”, the teacher rushed to Hyoyeon, “Immediately, one of you, bring her to the clinic!”, he commanded.

“I’ll do it”, Chanyeol presented.

Sehun put his hand below and in front Chanyeol and said, “No. Let me do it.”, he wants to take this chance as he missed the chance to save her from drowning.

Chanyeol looked at Sehun’s eyes, doubting if Sehun’s doing this because he already likes her childhood bestfriend.

“No, I said it first that I’ll do it. Let me.”, Chanyeol said sternly.

“Aniya ( No). I also said I’ll do it. Look at you, you’re injured right? How can you carry her then?”, Sehun said coldly.

Chanyeol didn’t respond and watched Sehun carry Hyoyeon.

He can feel Sehun’s authority over Hyoyeon. But why? Is he right that Sehun, his dear friend, also likes the girl he likes? What if this greater fear happens, will it be over for their friendship? He is worried.

“Hyoyeon ah!!! Huhuhu”, Yoona and Yuri are crying. They follow Sehun while he is carrying Hyoyeon to the clinic.

At the clinic…

“I’m sorry but only one companion is allowed in here. The clinic shouldn’t be crowded.”, the doctor said.

“I’ll be!”, Yoona said.

“Yah! Just let Sehun, I think he likes Hyoyeon for real.”, Yuri whispered.

Yoona agreed.

“Oops, my stomach hurts. I need to go to the comfort room.”, Yoona said as she frown and hold her stomach and crouch.

“Me too.”, Yuri did the same.

They pretended to give way to Sehun.

“Can you do it for us Sehun ah?”, Yoona asked.

“S..sure.”, Sehun stuttered out of the happiness he feels inside.

“Thanks!”, Yooona and Yuri rushed out of the clinic while keeping their laughter. However, they are still worried for Hyoyeon, but they think it’s just because of being tired from dancing.

After an hour...

“Sehun right?”, the doctor asked.

“Neh. What happened to her?”, Sehun said.

“According to the blood results, she has anemia.”

“M..Mau?! (What?!)”, he can’t hide his shock from the bad news.

“We already called her mother and she is on her way now. You can leave.”

“Wait doc, what now? What happens to her?”, Sehun asked worriedly.

“She is just tired. And that is not good for someone who has anemia. She can’t be over fatigued.”. the doctor explained.

“Ah.. I see.”, Sehun said sadly.

“Excuse me.”, the doctor said as he went inside another room.

The nurse is taking care of Hyoyeon’s blanket and followed the doctor.

Sehun went beside Hyoyeon. He is teary-eyed already.

 

Why. Why do you have to have it? Take care of yourself…’, Sehun thought and then he kissed her forehead. The only excuse for doing that was the one Hyoyeon said to be a couple anytime, anywhere.

 

He realized how much Hyoyeon means to him now. He doesn’t like her.

He really doesn’t.

‘I love her.’, Sehun thought.