The Brat provokes the Rebel

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

       Today is a fresh new start.

 

"Eomma! Gonna go to school now! Annyeong!", Hyoyeon yelled as she stand from her seat after finishing her breakfast.

 

     After a week of vacation, schooling for Hyoyeon has started. Her first class is a dance class. It is her dream to be doing something out of passion and not of obligation. She entered Yonsei Highschool, majoring in Performance and Arts. It is true, she likes to be her idol Park Shin Hye, but the thought of making it is blurred for her. So, just having a work in the musical industry seems more possible for her.

 

     Her father wants her to take up a business course to manage their company (Car industry) , but she doesn't want to. That's why her older sister helped her escape his father's power over her. By the way, Hyoyeon can drive very well!  She's a known "Barbie" racer in Hawaii. 

 

"Okay, everyone,welcome to your first class of the school year. You can expect quality education from Yonsei Highschool. So, may I see the hands of people who'll pursue a career in the entertainment industry?", Mr. Jokwon, the teacher, asked.

 

     Hyoyeon raised her hands immediately. However, due to her sudden and excited reaction, she hit the head of the boy beside her.

 

"Ohh. Mianhe", she said as she bow and crouch in her seat.

 

     The boy, named Sehun, just glared at her with his sharp eyes. Hyoyeon was kind enough to shrug it off, but she found him rude.

 

"Okay, so everyone raised their hands except Sehun. We all know why."

"Excuse me, I'm new here so I don't know why hihi", Hyoyeon said as she raise her arms and smile slyly, looking from side to side.

 

     Everyone looked at Hyoyeon and they all find her cute. She's lucky that everyone in her first class is kind and secured. The girls all seem friendly and not the usual haters you see around. No mean girls or boys.Well, at least for now, I don't know in her other classes.

 

"Bro, she's so cute!", Baekhyun, the playboy, told Sehun who is beside him. By the way, they are sitting on the floor, wearing their dance outfit.

 

"I agree haha", Suho, the nerdy and pastor-like type said. 

 

Chanyeol just smiled and kept his eye on Hyoyeon.....the whole time, mind you. 

 

"Oh, I forgot, before anything else let's have an introduction. Please proceed here in front Ms. Kim", Jokwon, the teacher said.

"Neh", Hyoyeon said.

 

The boys looked at her intently as she walk in front. Even the girls are amazed at how fit she is. She's wearing a gray tank top and black workout shorts. Her long golden locks flow freely, complementing her slightly tanned skin. She's from hawaii after all.

 

"Not only she's cute but also hot, deymn!", Baekhyun said as he whistle.

Suho ticked Baekhyun's head as he say, "Yah! Respect bro. Respect."

 

As suho divert his attention in front, he can see how Sehun and Chanyeol are unusually quiet today, remaining very focused to the new girl in front.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo yeorubun. Chonun Kim Hyoyeon Imnida", Hyoyeon said as she bow her head.

 

"Please tell us more about yourself.", Baekhyun said as he flicked his tongue and wink at Hyo, reason for him to earn another strong tap from Suho.

 

"Neh.", she said as she smiles at Baekhyun making the other boys jealous.

"I was born and raised in Hawaii. My passion is acting and I love to play the guitar but I only know the basics. And I--"

"I can teach you to play guitar", Yuri said as Yoona smile beside her.

"We can practice acting too!", Yoona said.

"Thank you. I'll look forward to it", Hyoyeon said.

"And lastly, I'm a car racer. Hope we can all get well together and share our talents with each other. ", Hyoyeon ended her introduction. Everyone cooed at the racer part. They clapped at her introduction.

 

"Okay that's very interesting Hyoyeon. You may go back to your seat and we can start."

 

Little did she know, the brat is ready in action.