Another Threat

When the Rebel Meets the Brat
 

 

 

Oooooh! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea, spongebob squarepants!~

 

Sehun is watching television while munching in a bowl of popcorn.

"Yah, you're too old to watch such cartoons.", Luhan said as he slump on the sofa next to his dongsaeng.

"Who cares.", Sehun gave his hyung a snobbish look.

 

 


 

 

Hayan nuncheoreom bitnage kkotcheoreom hyanggirobge

Sareureuk sareureuk jogeum cheoncheonhi gallaeyo~ (Love is like a snow by Park Shin Hye)

 

"Hyoyeon ah, for how many times did you watch Pinocchio already?", Mrs. Kim shaked her head and smiled as she place a bowl of potato chips on the center table.

"Eomma, you have to understand, Park Shin Hye is my favorite actress. That's why—", she was cut off by her mother.

"That's why you watch it for a hundred times already.", Mrs. Kim pointed out.

"Neh!", Hyoyeon said as she munch on her chips.

"By the way Hyoyeonnie, I'll be gone for two weeks for a vacation in Jeju island, a treat by your Boa eonnie. I'll be leaving the next day...", Mrs. Kim said as she sits beside her daughter.

"Sincha?! That's great eomma, you can relax there and have your beauty rest. You've been working hard in taking care of me.", Hyoyeon hugged her mother, taking a pause from watching her favorite drama.

Mrs. Kim hugged back, "Take care of yourself, okay?", she reminded Hyoyeon.

"Don't worry eomma, this girl is brave! Hahaha", hey both laughed.

"Good."

 

 


 

 

It's a wonderful Wednesday morning.

Hyoyeon saw Hyuna, agitated and uneasy walking by.

"Hi, Hyuna!", she greeted. They are not that close but they were acquainted during the exhibit period. They were groupmates.

"O..oh. Hi!", shock is evident in Hyuna's face.

Hyoyeon shrugged it off and continued walking. She went to the locker room. She is about to open her locker when she noticed another note stuck in it.

'Why are you so hard-headed?! I told you to stay away from Sehun! He's mine!You will see what you're looking for.', she read.

She panicked inside. Tears started to form in her eyes and remembered the time she was locked inside. Her bad memories in the closet when she was a kid flashed back. She kneeled down on the floor and put her hands over her head, tears flowing down her face.

Chanyeol arrived at the school and was about to go to boys' locker room when he heard sobs in the girls'. He peeked inside and saw a blonde girl, slumped on the floor.

"Hyoyeon ah! Why are you there? Why are you crying?"

Chanyeol took the note from her hand and reads it. He has been avoiding Hyoyeon these past few days because he is trying to move on from his heart ache, knowing Sehun and Hyoyeon are a couple.

"Who made this?! Malhaebwa (Tell me)!", Chanyeol enraged yet in a caring way.

Hyoyeon furiously shakes her head.

"Molla (I don't know)...", she said, trembling.

"You can cry on me. I'm always here for you.", Chanyeol said feeling guilty for evading his childhood bestfriend.

Later on, Hyoyeon felt dizzy and she can't take it anymore that she finally collapsed on the floor.

"Hyoyeon ah!"

By then, Yuri arrived and noticed the commotion in the locker room.

'Is that Hyoyeon? On Chanyeol's hands?', she asked herself.

"Hyoyeon?", she went inside and saw the girl, unconscious, "Hyoyeon ah!!!", Yuri yelled and rushed towards them. "What happened?"

"She cried hard because of this.", Chanyeol said as he gives Yuri the note that's now a bit crumpled.

Yuri reads it and anger was visible in her gestures. She folded the note and put it in her pocket.

"Maybe she forgot to take her medicine. Come on, let's bring her to the clinic."

"No, I can do it by myself. Let only us miss the first class. You can go."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay I'll just tell it them and the teacher."

Yuri runs towards their room while Chanyeol picked up Hyoyeon with his two arms.

Meanwhile, in the classroom, Sehun is looking at the empty seat of Hyoyeon beside him. The teachers decided to shuffle them because they are becoming noisy and notorious at times. Luckily, Sehun and Hyoyeon were place beside each other. The teachers also ship the fake couple.

'Why is she not here yet. She's usually early.', he thought.

Yuri stormed in the room.

"Yoona! Sehun ah! Hyoyeon fainted. She must be at the clinic now, together with Chanyeol."

'With Chanyeol? I'd better check on her.', he thought.

"What happened?" Sehun stands up

"Look. I got this. Hyoyeon got it from her locker, I guess.", Yuri handed the note to Yoona.

Sehun looked at it too.

"What the?! Someone is threatening our Hyoyeonnie.", Yoona enraged.

"What's the commotion all about?", Mr. Jeon, their English teacher asked.

"Sir, Hyoyeon fainted so she won't be here in your class.", Sehun said.

"Why? What happened?", Mr. Jeon asked.

"She has anemia. If you don't mind sir, can I follow her to the clinic?", Sehun asked hoping he would be allowed to go.

"That's too bad to hear. Okay you may go.", Mr. Jeon permitted Sehun to go.

"Can we also go sir?", Yoona asked, clinging to Yuri's arm.

"No. Only Sehun will go. Our class has to go on."

They pouted.

 

 

At the clinic...

 

 

Hyoyeon is still unconscious.

Chanyeol is teary-eyed. He caressed Hyoyeon's face. Her eyes, nose, lips, everything about her is beautiful for him.

Something is telling him to kiss Hyoyeon...in the lips but he respects her so he controlled himself. He kissed her forehead instead.

He thought no one's looking but he's wrong, Sehun exactly arrived right when Chanyeol kissed her.

'How dare he...', Sehun thought. He clenched his fists. His eyes where sharp.

 

He is about to explode out of anger.

 

"Chanyeol ah!"

 

*boogsh