Her Feelings

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

“Sehun ah, why can’t you like me? Don’t you know I’m trying to be perfect just for you?”, Seulgi cried her heart out, clenching her chest.

“I’m sorry. But I can’t return your feelings.”, Sehun said as he looks down.

“Why?! Because of Hyoyeon right?!”

“Listen, I don’t like girls who hurt other people for themselves. We’re friends Seulgi, but after what you did, I don’t think I can be anymore.”, Sehun walked out.

“Urgh!!!!!”, Seulgi shouted.


 

 

After two weeks, Hyoyeon finally recovered. Every now and then, Yoona,Yuri, Chanyeol, and Sehun would visit her; sometimes with Baekhyun and Suho too.

 

“Hyo! How’s your day going?”, Chanyeol asked as he place his tray of food in front of Hyoyeon.

“I’m fine.”, Hyoyeon said blankly, without energy.

“Why are you sad Hyo?”, he asked.

“Don’t ask her that!”, Yoona whispered angrily.

“Waaaaahhhh!!!”, Hyoyeon cried immediately.

“She’s been like that whenever someone asks her that.”, Yuri said with her eyes in thin line.

 

Hyoyeon keeps on crying, well comically. She’s just having intense mood swings due to her period.

 

“Hahahahahahahahaha!”, Hyoyeon laughed loudly when Suho tripped.

 

Suho stands up and looks at Hyoyeon like he’s going to cry.

“Yah…”, Suho muttered.


 

“Good afternoon class. We’re gonna be having our annual arts exhibit. However this year, there will be a crossover with the business department for more fun.”, Kim Jonghyun, the art teacher said.

 

“Sir, what do you mean by that?”, Yoona asked.

“With the business exhibit. You’re going to team up with the participants in the business department. You will build and design their stalls.”

“Ahhh”, everyone cooed.

“Is there still a contest, sir?”, Baekhyun asked.

“Of course! In fact, the judges will be coming from the higher education of our university.”

“Oooohhh”, everyone once again cooed.

“So I have the list of teams here.”

“Sir! I don’t want to team up with the rebel. Please, not again.”, Sehun said as he raise his arm.

 

Deep inside, he wants to partner up with her again so he can act manly. Hyoyeon glared at him.

 

“As if. Tss,”, Hyoyeon said.

 

She’s giving up on Sehun. He’s not pretending to be a brat. He really is.

 

“Aside from designing their stalls, you’re gonna be the muse and escorts of their stalls.”

“What???”, everyone said, feeling down.

 

There’s no problem with the make-ups and costumes, but they hate standing up for long time.

“Okay, so I already have the list of groups here and your partner at the business department.”

 

“Hyoyeon and Sehun, Yoona and Chanyeol with Luhan and Chorong, Hyuna”, he said,

“and….. James”, he finished.