Out of Breath

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

Hyoyeon and her friends are going to the park side of the school, when a bunch of guys approached them.

 

“Let go of me! Let go of me!!!”, Hyoyeon screamed.

 

The guys are taking Hyoyeon away. Yoona and Yuri are screaming.

“Hey you bastards, where are you going to take Hyo?!”

“Yah yah yah yah!”, Sehun rushed to the rescue.

However, he didn’t used violence, but rather his brat skills. Even a brat has skills.

“Where are you gonna take her?”, Sehun asked.

“It’s an order by Mr. Kim.”, one of the guys said.

“You can’t do that here inside our school premises. Do you want us to call security?”, Sehun asked arrogantly.

“We have permission.”, another guy said while showing the permit, officially signed by the office.

“We have to take Ms. Rebe—ehem, Ms. Kim for the business meeting with Lee’s”

“You mean James? Lee Hyukjae?”, Hyoyeon asked.

“Yes ma’am”

“I’m an Oh, and I’m a brat. So let me come with you.”

“Yes Sehun. Please take care of our Hyoyeonnie.”, Yuri said.

It’s Sehun’s time to shine, he thought. He wasn’t able to save her from drowning because Chanyeol was faster than him. He doesn’t like the rebel, he thought, but he really loves acting manly. And this is the perfect time to do so, thanks to Hyoyeon.

“Sehun, you don’t have to go with me. Just stay here. We still have class. I’ll be going.”

“Yes sir. Please listen to Ms. Hyoyeon. We’re going back to Hawaii.”

“What?! No way!”,Hyoyeon kicked the crotch of the two men who’s holding her. Sehun pulled her and they ran.

 

She’s fine meeting her father, but not going back to Hawaii. She will miss her classes and that is not great.

 

They reached to a narrow Alley just behind their school. The guys wnet opposite their way. They are out of breath.

 

“Thanks Sehun.”, Hyoyeon said as she sit down against the wall.

 

“No problem, rebel”, Sehun said as he does the same.

 

“Can’t you just call me my name? Or Hyo?”, Hyoyeon asked as she crease her eyebrows.

 

“I can’t, because I like it so”, Sehun said proudly.

 

“Wow. You really are something. Do you like it when I call you a brat?”, Hyoyeon said asked, full of confidence that Sehun will say no.

 

He doesn’t like it, but he doesn’t hate it.

 

“N..no”, he didn’t lie.

 

“Then call me my name, I’ll call you your name.”

 

“But I like calling you so”

 

“Aigoo, you’re actually not playing a brat, you really are! Haha” , Hyoyeon laughed.

 

Sehun also laughed. ‘Why do I always feel happy whenever I’m with her?’


 

“Dad!! What about the marriage Irene’s telling me? Why didn’t you tell me?”, Sehun rushed through the door, feeling anxious.

 

“Look at that reaction. Why would I tell you immeadiately?”, Mr. Oh said.

 

“Dad, we’re bestfriends for God’s sake!”

 

“That’s why she’s the perfect girl for you.”

He likes Irene, he thought, But he doesn’t want to rush things, most especially now he’s in doubt he still does. If not for Hyoyeon, maybe he’ll be too happy right now. But no, he didn’t realized that himself.

“No dad, that is something I should decide.”, giving emphasis to the word ‘I’.

 

            Yes he’s a brat. But now, he has to exercise his fortitude. He remembers what Hyoyeon told about him.

 

“Your mom and I give everything you want, just spare us this one, son.”, Mr. Oh said.

 

“Dad, marriage is not a joke.”, Sehun said.

“Business is also not a joke. Besides you’re fortunate. You like Irene right? Your hyung told me before.”

 

Sehun didn’t answer. He just walked out of the door, angrily. Again, if that was before he’ll tell yes right away.

 

Marriage is what makes the brothers different also. Luhan has the privilege to choose his wife, not his career.

 

That is opposite of Sehun’s.