Spider

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

 

 

“I have a feeling Chanyeol’s up to something”, Yuri said.

“What do you mean?”, Hyoyeon asked as she eats watermelon.

 

They are sitting on a blanket at the sea shore. The three are wearing revealing bathing suits, exposing their nice skin and bodies. Yoona wears red, yuri wears blue, and Hyoyeon wears violet.

 

“You know, he has a crush on you. I always catch him staring at you, especially now”, yuri explained.

 

“I don’t think so.”, Hyoyeon said as she look at Chanyeol who’s perplexed at the sudden eye contact.

 

“If not, then there’s really something more than attraction. What could it be?”, Yoona asked.

 

The sun is high and the students are all enjoying it. Some are playing volleyball, some are chatting at the sea shore, some are cooking, and some are swimming at the sea.

 

“Bro, come on let’s swim”, Baekhyun said.

 

“No, I’m not in the mood.”

 

“Really? Why?”, Suho asked.

“Hyoyeonnie. There’s something about her that I can’t really measure what it is”, Chanyeol said.

“Like…what?”, Bakehyun asked.

 

“Something familiar. It feels familiar whenever I see her.”, Chanyeol.

 

“Like dejavu?”, Suho asked.

 

“No, not like that.”

 

“Come on, let’s not waste this party. Look at those girls over there, they are our seniors and they are hot!”, Baekhyun said as he pulls Chanyeol up from his sitting position.

 

“I agree.”, Suho said.

 

“Wow, is that you Suho? You’re not saying ‘respect bro.respect’”, Chanyeol mocked while standing now.

 

“At least I’m a guy, you know”, Suho laughed.

 

“Come on.”, Baekhyun said as he pulls the two.

 

The three of them went swimming, where their seniors are.

 

“Look at them. Baekhyun is really a bad influence.”, Yoona grunted.


 

“Sehun ah!!!”, Hyoeyon excitedly called.

“Hey Hyo, are you sure?”, Yuri asked.

“Yes. We’re friends. And this is our favorite flavor.”, Hyoyeon said.

“Friends, what?”, Yoona laughed.

“Yah Yoona, why do you always doubt when it comes to Sehun? Haha”, Yuri laughed.

“Yeah, Sehun is kind. I tell you”, Hyoyeon said.

“I didn’t say he’s bad. It’s just that…he’s a brat. And I don’t want you to get hurt”, Yoona explained.

“He doesn’t hurt me. I promise. And besides he’s not a real brat. He’s just playing a brat because people around him tells he is.”, Hyoyeon said.

“Well...”, Yoona was out of words.

“Sehun ah!! Palli wa (come here fast).”, Hyoeyon yelled at Sehun who’splaying volleyball.

 

Sehun rushed out from the game to go to Hyoyeon. He saw the blueberry-strawberry ice cream cake on Hyoyeon’shands.

“Let’s eat! Here…”, Hyoeyon said as she give Sehun a plate and a fork.

There’s a touch of reluctance in Sehun’s face.

“Why? What’s the problem?”, Hyoyeon asked.

“Ain’t you got just ice cream?”,Sehun said arrogantly.

“I’m sorry, I don’t have”, Hyoyeon said.

“Yah, don’t you know how to appreciate?”, Yoona asked, once again gaining a warning look from Hyoyeon.

“How about thanks?”, Yuri asked, for the first time, also gained a look from Hyoyeon.

“Stop it guys, just eat and enjoy”, Hyoyeon said as he  place a cake on Sehun’s plate.

Hyoyeon examined Sehun. He’s not happy.


 

Flashback

“Hey..There you go”, Hyoyeon said as she place a slice of ice cream cake on Chanyeol’s plate.

“Thanks Hyoyeon”, Chanyeol said as he pinches Hyoyeon’s cheeks.

“Yah, that hurts! Appo!”, Hyoyeon complained as she caress her cheeks.

Sehun is eating happily when he saw that scene.

“Yah, is there a problem?”, Irene who looks hurt seeing Sehun like that asked.

“Nothing”, Sehun said.


The sun is high, fortunately. It is winter and the only time they can play is when the sun is up high.

 

Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Sehun, Chanyeol , Baekhyun, Suho, and Irene are all swimming now, enjoying the opportunity when they can still do swim.

 

“Spider!!!!!!”, Hyoyeon screamed as she panick, reason for her to fall from her seat. She hates spiders. She can’t swim even though she’s from Hawaii. There must be a reason why.

 

Hyoyeon is the only one who enjoys kayaking. She fell from the boat. She went far away from them, reason for her friends to worry.

 

“Hyoyeon!”, Chanyeol and Sehun were the first to notice.

 

“I’m coming!”, he said, hoping he could save her.