Lemonade

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

“You know what eonnie, I don’t hate him but I also don’t like him”, Hyoyeon said.

“Hey Hyoyeonnie, give him a chance. Get to know about him more. Maybe you can be friends. Besides, he’s your dance partner”, Boa suggested.

 

When it really comes to things where she need advices, she can rely to her eonnie.

 

“Arraseo. I’ll take that.”, Hyoyeon said.

“Bye Hyoraengi. I love you and I miss you!”, BoA said.

“Bye. Love you too and miss you too!”, Hyoyeon said. She hangs off the phone and put it on the table beside her bed.Every night, Hyoyeon never forgets to talk to her eonnie on the phone as she promised. She sits up and do pray as she always do before she sleeps.


 

It was Saturday. They’ve got to spend this day very well since they have no class. Hyoyeon and Sehun decided to practice at Oh’s mansion, for they have a dance studio where they can execute their dance routines.

 

“So what’s going to be our genre?”, Hyoyeon asked.

 

“Of course hip hop. That’s my thing?”, Sehun said. 

 

“I can’t do hip hop.”, Hyoyeon said as she pout.

 

Sehun found it cute and it made him feel a tingling sensation on his stomach. He took a step forward then backward, swaying to the music that’s been playing. It is ‘New Thang’.

 

~You can be my new thing~ , he lip sync as he grooves.

 

“We have 5 more days before the project performance. I can teach you”, Sehun said with an incredibly and unusually calm and smooth tone.

 

Hyoeyeon wasn’t sure about what she felt when Sehun told her he would teach her. Sehun became soft spoken all of a sudden and it makes her wonder how can he be like that, since in school he’s not.

 

“We shouldn’t use a normal music”, Sehun said as he sit down 2 meters away from Hyo and he wipes his sweat off his skin.

“You mean, we should use remix ones?”, Hyoyeon asked as she tilt her head, causing her hair to move at one side. Noticed by Sehun, is her exposed neck. This time, his blush becomes more visible. Sehun is sure of himself that she doesn’t like Hyoyeon. He has hidden feelings for someone else right now. ‘It’s just that she’s really…pretty and…hot. Oh , wake up.’ Or maybe, he has a crush on her, he just can’t admit.

 

“Yeah. We don’t have to worry about it. My brother can remix the music for us. One more thing,  the reason is I don’t like to dance common routine. We want it simple but deadly.”, Sehun explained. He took the bottle of water and took a sip.

“Okay…”, all Hyoyeon can say. He’s with a brat, but as a rebel, she knows she can trust his plans.

 

Half an hour has passed and there came a knock on the door.

 

“May I come in?”

 

“Yes Hyung.”, Sehun said.

 

Luhan came in with lemonade in his hands.

 

“Here, drink these folks. It’s good for your immune system.”

 

“Hyung, don’t be like your Seohyun please.”

 

“What my? For God’s sake, let’s not talk about her. Besides, I’m here with a beautiful lady right here. “, Luhan said as he extend his hands to Hyoyeon after he put the lemonade on the table. Sehun smirked and just shook his head. He knows exactly what’s on his hyung’s mind. ‘Everyone likes her.tsk.’

 

 

“Annyoenghasaeyo Hyoyeon ssi. I’m Oh Luhan.”, Luhan said.

 

“Just call me Hyo.”, Hyoyeon said as she also extend her hand for a hand shake. She likes the appearance of Luhan more than Sehun’s. The also blonde deer looks cuter and kinder with his doe eyes and small lips, unlike Sehun who has sharper eyes and glare.

 

“Thanks for the drinks. It’s my favorite.”, Hyoyeon smiled.

 

“No problem. Glad you like it.”, Luhan also smiled. He can’t keep his smile off his face. ‘She’s really beautiful up close.’

 

“Hyung, do us a favor”, Sehun said. “Remix us music for our dance performance”,he added.

 

“Sure. But also do me a favor Hyoyeon”, Luhan said with a smirk.

 

“What is it? As long as it is doable”, Hyoyeon said nervously.

 

“Date me.”