Hyoyeon's game

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

 

“Just kidding”, Luhan said. “I want you to date Sehun.”

 

     Luhan has been following Hyoyeon since the day he asked Sehun if he likes her. He had known that the Kim is rebel from Hawaii. He also did a background check on her. And guess what, this is the first time he did it. To stalk someone, just because he knows his brother too well. He’s somewhat sure he likes her, with the stares he give Hyoyeon, whether Sehun’s conscious about it, he doesn’t think so.

 

“What?!”, both Sehun and Hyoyeon asked.

“Wait, let me explain. It would be helpful for you two. You need to build tension you know”, Luhan said.

“Yah hyung! That’s too much”, Sehun said as he scratch his head. Hyoyeon is anxious.

“What I mean is, you need to build chemistry. Chill bro. Do you want to win?”, Luhan asked as he lean at the wall.

“Hell yes!”, again, both Sehun and Hyoyeon said.

“The just do it. Besides, it ain’t hard. I’ll just help you if you do me favor. It’s also your benefit.”, Luhan said.

“No! I don’t want. For the second time, this rebel is not my type”, Sehun said as he points at Hyoyeon.

“As if I like this brat”, Hyoyeon said, not whispered, as she also points at Sehun. It is out of her character to do that but what Sehun said kind of offended her.

“Hahahaha. You’re so cute, the both of you. But the date is set unless you don’t want me to do your music”, Luhan said.

“Ah! Let’s do a game. If I win, you’ll do our music but there’s no date. If you win, then there will be a date.”, Hyoyeon told Luhan. Sehun is anticipating.

“Alright, fine. But wait, what’s the game?”, Luhan asked as he move forward in front Sehun and Hyoyeon.

“We will race. Car racing.” , Hyoyeon said confidently.

“Ha! I think hyung can win this over a girl. Very smart choice Hyo.”, Sehun said sarcastically.

“Let’s see. Haha”, Hyoyeon said. She’s oozing with confidence that she can win the battle.

“Sure. Let’s really see up to what point is your driving skills, ‘Barbie racer’ of Hawaii”, Luhan said. He winked at Hyoyeon.

 

The maids are all lined up in front of the mansion. The two sports cars, one is Luhan’s and the other is Sehun’s, are already set up. Sehun is sitting in the same car as Hyoyeon, while Luhan is alone. They are preparing to go to racing place near the mansion.

“Let’s go.”, Luhan cued.

 

They both accelerated forward.

They reached the racing place in few minutes.

 

“We can do this! “, Hyoyeon said.

“No we can’t. But make sure to win. I don’t want to date a girl like you. Rebel.”, Sehun said.

“Brat. Tss. “, Hyoyeon said.

 

The maid cued for them two start in the count of three.

 

“Ready, set…go!”, the maid yelled.

 

Sehun is amazed at how fast they got. ‘She’s really a racer.’

 

Hyoyeon is leading at first, but all of a sudden, Luhan accelerated once again and heads over them.

 

And the winner is….

“Congratulations Luhan ssi!”, the maid said.

“”, Sehuun cursed.