The Exhibit

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

It is the day of the exhibit. You can see different stalls, all are extravagantly made. Each stall embodies different products ranging from food, clothes, cosmetics, furniture, figurines, and many more.

 

“Yah…You’re so pretty hyo!”, Yoona complimented.

“Thank you. You’re also pretty. ”, Hyoyeon said.

 

They are wearing mickey mouse crop top and skirt (the one at their Tokyo concert); Hyoyeon wears blue and Yoona wears red.

 

“Well…ahuh!”, Yoona joked, “But wait, why do look so uneasy? Is there a problem?”, she asked as she holds Hyoyeon’s arms.

“James. He’s a problem”, Hyoyeon said fidgeting, looking so uncomfortable.

“We don’t know him yet, do we?”, Yoona asked.

“I know him Yoona. He’s my ex.”, Hyoyeon said.

“Wait, what?! He’s your ex?!”, Yoona said.

“Shhhhh!”, Hyoyeon hushed as she covers Yoona’s mouth.

“And I don’t know what’s the real score why he’s here.”, Hyoyeon said while looking down.

 

“I’m here because I missed you.”,  the unwanted guy, Lee Hyukjae said, appearing in front of them.

“James…”, Hyoyeon said,

“Yes you’re right. James. Lee Hyukjae. Nice meeting you again, darling.”, James said as he gets Hyoyeon’s hand and kisses it.

“Yah! You’re already her ex, so you don’t have the right to do that!”, Yoona said angrily.

“Yoona, that’s normal in Hawaii”, Hyoyeon whispered awkwardly.

“Oh…Ain’t it awkward? He’s you’re ex.”, Yoona said, escaping from the awkward situation. James smirked.

“Didn’t you miss me, Hyoraengi?”, James asked, with a smirk still plastered on his face.

“Don’t call me that, please.”, Hyoyeon glared at him.

 

“Oh hyo! Looking great huh.”, Chanyeol appeared in the picture, together with Sehun behind him, with his arms crossed together.

 

Sehun glared at James. He feels something strange about the latter.

 

“Oh, hello! You are from business department right? “, Chanyeol, asked, still oblivious from the awkward situation.

“Yes. I came here as an exchange student. I’m also from Hawaii.”, James said as he put his arm around Hyoyeon. She glared at him.

 

Sehun’s eyes turned big when he did that, even Chanyeol too.

 

He’s so fast.’, Chanyeol thought.

You’d better take your hand away from her.’, Sehun thought.

 

“Yah… I-It’s hot in here. Come on Yoona, let’s give away these flyers”, Hyoyeon said as she pull away from James.


 

“Hyo, that James. Do you know him well?”, Chanyeol asked as they give away some flyers.

“Yeah Chan. He’s my ex.”, Hyoyeon said.

“What?! He’s your ex?!”, Chanyeol shouted.

“Shhhh! Yes. You gotta keep it as a secret, okay?”, Hyoyeon requested.

“Okay. You can count on me as always.”, Chanyeoll said.

“Don’t you think he’s here not just because of school but because of you?”

“Yeah, I think so.”


 

“Yow! Hello guys!”, Luhan said as he place a bag of clothes on the table.

“Where’s Yoona and Chanyeol?”, he asked.

“They went to buy food.”, Sehun said.

“Luhan, we’re gonna get more clothes for our stall”, Chorong said as she leaves together with Hyuna.

“Okay”, Luhan said as he looks at James.

 

Sehun noticed James is looking at Hyoyeon intently. Luhan also feels strange about this guy.

 

“James ssi, are you alright?”, Sehun asked with a sharp glare.

“Yes, I’m fine. Why?”, James asked, feeling uncomfortable with the brat’s stare.

“You better fix your eyes on other things. Tss.”, Sehun said as he divert his eyes away like a diva.

“I’m gonna go to restroom. Wait.”, Hyoyeon said as she hurries her way out of the three.

“Me too.”, James said.